Trump administration expels 60 Russian officers, shuts Seattle consulate in response to attack .

Well on Russian TV they said that some UK official said that authorities in the UK are looking to arrest property of Russians with something like shady origin of their wealth if i'm not wrong.

Good.

Im not naive, youre just completely brainwashed. Anyone who actually thinks Trump takes orders from Putin is retarded.

Not taking orders per se, just having a dialogue with Putin. Trump has business ties with Russia. The two of them talking and doing damage control is a perfectly reasonable assumption.

Good, fuck Russia!

I'll wondering how they were all as bad as that child abusing piece of shit that was arrested a few years ago in my country.

UK be like, if you dont stand up to the russians with us , we're not going on that little "working holiday" to Iran with you , it'll just be you and Guam holding each others nutsacks on that one

It was just days ago people were lighting themselves on fire because Bolton was coming to town

Few days later those same people are jerking off that what he believes in is coming to fruition.

U GOTTA LOVE THE WR

very stupid move all around.
accusation enough for condemnation.
the stalinists have won.

Gathered 'Intelligence" that is convincing to the gov'ts who act upon it is certainly enough for condemnation like this.

No country is under any obligation to maintain any diplomats when they have evidence of foul play. This is not like invading on thin evidence. You are not trying to convince others what you are doing is right and in a case like this you the gov't only has to convince themselves. that is enough.

Russia is guilty no trial. seem be way it works

this will probably happen and i will blame the USA for being as usual the aggressor. good thing i dont live there.
again. not how things work.

Russia is now saying, "You've made a grave mistake".

See @Treeloy , it looks like Trump actually did something that will hurt Russia. He didn't. But Russia played the game and responded as if this expulsion means something. It doesn't.

Yeah Trump and Putin have no communication.....

ygqVx.gif

Russia is now saying, "You've made a grave mistake".

See @Treeloy , it looks like Trump actually did something that will hurt Russia. He didn't. But Russia played the game and responded as if this expulsion means something. It doesn't.

Yeah Trump and Putin have no communication.....

ygqVx.gif

God youre dumb

Russia is guilty no trial. seem be way it works

this will probably happen and i will blame the USA for being as usual the aggressor. good thing i dont live there.
Nukesds2.jpg

You dont seem to know what a trial is for.

the Brits yet have to present a single piece of evidence that Russia did it, let alone Putin ordered it. the fact how quickly they gave Putin an impossible ultimatum makes me believe that Putin is not the one to benefit from it (what did he get from poisoning the guy??? )

What's that saying about history repeating itself every 30 years? This feels like the '80's again. Whatever.

The establishment took over trump presidency

Is normal

the Brits yet have to present a single piece of evidence that Russia did it, let alone Putin ordered it. the fact how quickly they gave Putin an impossible ultimatum makes me believe that Putin is not the one to benefit from it (what did he get from poisoning the guy??? )

Espacially since they already had him in custody n released him n it’s just few months Before the World Cup (the biggest event in sports)

It makes absolutely no sense for Russians to do it.

Uk/us, on the other hand, have been slowly turning on russia ever since the end of their intervention in Iraq.

very stupid move all around.
accusation enough for condemnation.
the stalinists have won.

Calling political disapproval of killing political dissidents "stalinism" is one of the greatest bits of irony in WR history.

Back