Trump administration expels 60 Russian officers, shuts Seattle consulate in response to attack .

1) do you have proof? why does everything else require so much proof. I read that british police cannot even address muslim sex gang crime without like billion pages of ´proof´´.

2) what does expelling do? i hope it stops at that and not more economic sanctions which are act of war.

3) there are people who sympathsie with iran in here like Trotsky who say sanctions are aggressive and i agree. they can be and are. Ask yourself what is to gain from this?

4) The US is doing the same thing.

5) I like what noam chomsky had to say about the whole ¨evil Russia´thing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...istory-us-politics-mit-linguist-a7706026.html

i am just saying be careful about how much you esculate stuff.
Hang on, the CIA officially denies ever engaging in assassinations, yet your point number 4 is that the US is doing the same thing. So providing undisputed proof only applies to Russia, but it’s just assumed that any accusations about US assassinations are true? Come on son, that’s how foreign policy works. Every country spies on others, most countries carry out assassinations against each other, but there is a certain amount of secrecy that’s supposed to go along with it. Russia decided to make their hits public, and they had some recent intelligence operatives arrested on US soil. They were sloppy and expelling diplomats is the natural result. Or should the US just stand by and let foreign governments commit crimes against us and our allies without any repercussions at all? Just freely welcome GRU agents in to conduct their business in the open? At what level is diplomatic retaliation a reasonable response?

maybe you want it happen because you like to war monger. it gives you and your dying country (UK) some relevance. If the US was smart they team up with Russia and go after china a real bigger threat then split the world.

yes it is a weird game western intelligence agencies and media are playing.

you had more reason to invade pakistan and saudi arabia then iraq.

Thankfully, Putin is much smarter than you. Although that is to damn him with faint praise.

Putin did not claw his way to the top of the world's most brutal political system - when Russians say politics is a blood sport, that's not a metaphor - and amass a personal fortune in the tens of billions just to start a war he could not hope to win. In fact, no one who has the ability to start WWIII has any intention of doing so. Destroying the world would be bad for business.

Cold War II on the other hand is a licence to print money. All three Superpowers will flex their muscles and fight proxy wars in shit-hole countries like Syria, Ukraine etc that don't have the strength to fight back. And the Military-Industrial Complex will make bank selling weapons to all sides.

Nice to see joint action with our europartners.

Spies with diplomatic cover get expelled, spies without get arrested.

1) do you have proof? why does everything else require so much proof. I read that british police cannot even address muslim sex gang crime without like billion pages of ´proof´´.

2) what does expelling do? i hope it stops at that and not more economic sanctions which are act of war.

3) there are people who sympathsie with iran in here like Trotsky who say sanctions are aggressive and i agree. they can be and are. Ask yourself what is to gain from this?

4) The US is doing the same thing.

5) I like what noam chomsky had to say about the whole ¨evil Russia´thing.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...istory-us-politics-mit-linguist-a7706026.html

i am just saying be careful about how much you esculate stuff.
As a Russian and from what I understand, (it's about your 2)) - they expel those Russian diplomats because in their opinion they are spies. So the less Russian spies are in your country, the less chances that poisoning like Skripal case will happen.

Thankfully, Putin is much smarter than you. Although that is to damn him with faint praise.

Putin did not claw his way to the top of the world's most brutal political system - when Russians say politics is a blood sport, that's not a metaphor - and amass a personal fortune in the tens of billions just to start a war he could not hope to win. In fact, no one who has the ability to start WWIII has any intention of doing so. Destroying the world would be bad for business.

Cold War II on the other hand is a licence to print money. All three Superpowers will flex their muscles and fight proxy wars in shit-hole countries like Syria, Ukraine etc that don't have the strength to fight back. And the Military-Industrial Complex will make bank selling weapons to all sides.
Putin crawled to the top? President Yeltsin basically said that Putin is his candidate and people should vote for him + Berezovky sponsored him because he thought that he controls Putin. So he basically climbed because he gave impression to people that he is a fool.

Russia is guilty no trial. seem be way it works

this will probably happen and i will blame the USA for being as usual the aggressor. good thing i dont live there.
Nukesds2.jpg
Fake news!!

Hang on, the CIA officially denies ever engaging in assassinations, yet your point number 4 is that the US is doing the same thing. So providing undisputed proof only applies to Russia, but it’s just assumed that any accusations about US assassinations are true? Come on son, that’s how foreign policy works. Every country spies on others, most countries carry out assassinations against each other, but there is a certain amount of secrecy that’s supposed to go along with it. Russia decided to make their hits public, and they had some recent intelligence operatives arrested on US soil. They were sloppy and expelling diplomats is the natural result. Or should the US just stand by and let foreign governments commit crimes against us and our allies without any repercussions at all? Just freely welcome GRU agents in to conduct their business in the open? At what level is diplomatic retaliation a reasonable response?

The problem is they dont actually have any evidence linking the attack to the Russian Gov.

They link the chemical to 1970s russia, which may not even be true since they arent allowing Russia or other independant labs to analyze the samples.

I dont like how fast this was blamed on Russia and the fact that they are hording the samples.

Very fishy behavior.

If they dont want the incident 'swept under the rug', then they better start cooperating.

Let russia in on a joint investigation, send samples to various labs for independant corroboration. Establish that is actually novichok...

Even if they establish it was Novichok that doesnt prove whos responsible for the attack.

The fact that western intel identified the substance so quickly shows they either lied or they have the ability to reproduce the chemical.

The chemical could have been reproduced or possibly an old weapon was stolen before the last of yhe weapons were ordered to be destroyed.

No evidence directly linking the russian gov.

Last edited:
Putin crawled to the top? President Yeltsin basically said that Putin is his candidate and people should vote for him + Berezovky sponsored him because he thought that he controls Putin. So he basically climbed because he gave impression to people that he is a fool.

Putin was raised in a communal flat with few modern comforts, in a very rough area of Saint Petersberg . He had a solid but undistinguished career with the KGB; he never served with the elite Directorates, such as the, "Illegals" or Spetznaz. You are correct in that many people underestimated Putin, seeing him as a, "useful idiot" they could manipulate and be the power behind the Tsar's throne. And of course, they found out too late that Putin is the Chess Grand Master, not the Pawn.

This doesn't seem like something Trump would permit if he didn't have to. So, did they convince him somehow or do it without his knowledge?

With the sordid mess of Stormy Danials in the news and the FBI investigation showing no signs of gassing, this was a Heaven-sent opportunity for Trump to prove he isn't bought and paid for by the Russians.

Im sure he got Putins approval to do this.

The deal was, if Dotard called to congratulate him on winning his sham election, then leaked it to the press, Putin would allow Fat Fuck to expel some Ruskie diplomats.

Good move,

I predict that IF trump comments on this he will only mention that we are standing by our allies, he will say NOTHING bad about Russia.

That is the myth of Putin he some outsider. But I will say to get to where he was in kgb and in saint petersburg was difficult.

The problem is they dont actually have any evidence linking the attack to the Russian Gov.

They link the chemical to 1970s russia, which may not even be true since they arent allowing Russia or other independant labs to analyze the samples.

I dont like how fast this was blamed on Russia and the fact that they are hording the samples.

Very fishy behavior.

If they dont want the incident 'swept under the rug', then they better start cooperating.

Let russia in on a joint investigation, send samples to various labs for independant corroboration. Establish that is actually novichok...

Even if they establish it was Novichok that doesnt prove whos responsible for the attack.

The fact that western intel identified the substance so quickly shows they either lied or they have the ability to reproduce the chemical.

The chemical could have been reproduced or possibly an old weapon was stolen before the last weapons were ordered to be destroyed.

No evidence directly linking the russian gov.
Or they could have come to the conclusion so quickly simply because the Russians weren’t being very secretive about it. If you’re trying to prevent people from defecting from your country, a very public execution is your best bet. Look, could this all be some big counter Russian op? Absolutely. The Russian track record isn’t great, though, and that fact is what would allow an operation to make them look bad work. They’ve been assassinating people in the UK since the 50s as part of intelligence operations. There were those 11 spies that the US caught money laundering within our country in 2010, not to mention all the recent discoveries of hacking and psyops. Sending home diplomats suspected of being intelligence agents isn’t dropping bombs. It’s sending a warning, telling Russia that they’re being too obviously aggressve, and that they need to take things back to the shadows.

The deal was, if Dotard called to congratulate him on winning his sham election, then leaked it to the press, Putin would allow Fat Fuck to expel some Ruskie diplomats.

I would not be surprised if Trump actually ran it by Putin. Like, "Hey Vlad, I know you have that compromat on me but I really need to do something to make it look like I care that you tried to kill someone in England."

Putin, "Hey there puppet in chief, go ahead and expel a few diplomats that I was going to pull out after this year anyway"

I'm okay with this.

Seems strange though. The news keeps telling me that Trump is in Putin's pocket.

5D chess?

I'm okay with this.

Seems strange though. The news keeps telling me that Trump is in Putin's pocket.

5D chess?
-20D chess.

DD chest... IDK man, my brain is starting to hurt the way Butters' brain hurt when Garrison was chasing his own dick all over South Park.

Back