Trump aces mental aptitude test designed by Canadian immigrant

Krayd

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"He's able to draw clocks, recognize animals, and remember words"

So a combination of Ahmed the clock boy, a three year old and a golden retriever? Sounds like a superhero to me!

It's Alzheimer's screening, and you guys are acting like he aced the SATs. lol.

But I am glad to hear he's not Alzhy. He's been very erratic and dementia seemed like a real possibility.

So we can still assume he is a dumbass by his actions? Cool, you had me worried.

not bad for someone with the attention span of a fruit fly
my kid could do that at age 6

Jesus Christ.

"Ok Donald, what sound does the cow make?"

"Cow, it probably sounds like Rosie O Donnell. I mean, what a lo- I mean, I'm worth a lot, I mean a l- I have so many wo- It's just so fair how the pr- fake news. Believe me."

".............."

"He's able to draw clocks, recognize animals, and remember words"

So a combination of Ahmed the clock boy, a three year old and a golden retriever? Sounds like a superhero to me!

Lmao doesn't matter what side you take this is a damn good one hahahahahaha

It's Alzheimer's screening, and you guys are acting like he aced the SATs. lol.

But I am glad to hear he's not Alzhy. He's been very erratic and dementia seemed like a real possibility.
the article I read about the test he took said there was no test for Alzheimer’s
This was a test of his conditve ability and his nuerlogical functions

Last edited:
Lmao doesn't matter what side you take this is a damn good one hahahahahaha
It's just such an odd statement to make about an adult.

He can do anything a 6 year old should be able to do.

Well no shit. The guy is brash, not suited to be POTUS, has no filter, is a terrible communicator and is an ego maniac. There's no denying that. But the way people question his mental state and intelligence reeks of KGB programming and mass hysteria. Quite frankly it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
How is this newsworthy?
Yesterday, Sweden's largest newspaper had this as their major headline: Doctor says Trump must go on a diet.

I'm pretty certain that they would never write that about Belgium's health minister:

Maggie-De-Block.jpg

Especially in this anxious climate with the taboo of "fat shaming".

Yesterday, Sweden's largest newspaper had this as their major headline: Doctor says Trump must go on a diet.

I'm pretty certain that they would never write that about Belgium's health minister:

Maggie-De-Block.jpg

She's just ahead of her time. A trailblazer, really.
30d7c0bbfb52ca680595880e0fc235b1.jpg

Possible next gen trans health minister shown for illustration purposes only. The future is here!

I think we all agree a test by a Haitian immigrant would have been better.

-"Mr. President, on a scale from 1 to 10, how big of a shithole is my country."

-"Its a yuge shithole country."

Maggie-De-Block.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if removing guilt, public shame, and the forces of logical judgement from society could have negative consequences.

...Hmm...

trump-1492575868374.jpg

No, everything will turn out fine, please continue to double down everyone.

Back