Trump Considering DACA Deal, Breitbart No Like

I don't know how anybody can argue that a 3yr old brought Stateside illegally should be sent to some country they've never been and don't know.

This. Can someone please explain why a child who grew up here has to leave? He didn't choose to come here.

Deep state is winning and people who celebrate Trumps failures when it comes to this stuff are cowards and sheep.

Celebrating the deep state and globalism, and guys like Jon Maccain for fucking Trump over is disgusting if you ask me.

Spot on

Deep state is winning and people who celebrate Trumps failures when it comes to this stuff are cowards and sheep.

Celebrating the deep state and globalism, and guys like Jon Maccain for fucking Trump over is disgusting if you ask me.

John McCain grew a pair and decided to not fuck us over. That was a weak and desperate attempt by the Republicans to repeal the ACA with zero plan to replace.

From what I gather, "deep state" = anyone with power / influence that disagrees with Trump.

From what I gather, "deep state" = anyone with power / influence that disagrees with Trump.
And that Zoros guy they talked a lot about him even about non US related politics.

Deep state, Soros, and the globalists. I think that's the paranoia trinity of evil.

Gullible? Trump's failures to follow through on many of his proposed policies isn't due to him "suckering" his voters. There is an active deep state much like what JFK described about the soviet union sabotaging his admin.

Every force that was once despised by everyone on the left is now being championed for subversion.

Deep State sabotaging his desire to end DACA? He can end DACA through executive order. He needs absolutely no support from anybody to do it. In fact, the administration had draft EO's to do just that in February.

Deep State sabotaging his desire to end DACA? He can end DACA through executive order. He needs absolutely no support from anybody to do it. In fact, the administration had draft EO's to do just that in February.
trump never wanted to end daca. he didnt want to take away jobs and school from 800k people and leave them open for deportation. who would want to do that other than the most coldest of mofos.

trump never wanted to end daca. he didnt want to take away jobs and school from 800k people and leave them open for deportation. who would want to do that other than the most coldest of mofos.

I think Trump did want to end DACA. I think that later he came to understand the complexity and changed his mind. Honestly, I think he has a soft spot for kids as evidenced by his retaliation for chemical weapons use in Syria following the release of the pictures of injured kids.

I think his rhetoric now is part of a strategy to get other immigration concessions from the Democrats. The thing is, I think that many of his followers feel strongly about ending DACA. Also, several states (maybe 10?) are threatening to sue to end DACA.

Here is the key. The states have given him until September 5th to rescind DACA or sue at which point Trump will have to commit by directing the to defend DACA or not.

Well, I'm not a fan of the wall. But from Trumps perspective it's a smart move. He's not going to round up millions of illegals. So if he gets funding for the wall in return for doing something that would happen anyway (illegals staying), it's a smart move.
My prediction is that that might be the case except the funding will be a stalled somehow after he signs a bill stating illegals can stay.

Gullible? Trump's failures to follow through on many of his proposed policies isn't due to him "suckering" his voters. There is an active deep state much like what JFK described about the soviet union sabotaging his admin.

Every force that was once despised by everyone on the left is now being championed for subversion.

What?

Mr. President Trump promised better healthcare and end of people dying on the streets.

He had plans, MANY PLANS, for defeating ISIS and getting us out of Afghanistan.

Mexico was ALWAYS going to pay for the wall.

So what happened?

Back