Trump Considering DACA Deal, Breitbart No Like

I laugh at your bluff, laugh at you thinking you know anything of my perseverance.

Or my emotional state.

Nice try honey.
This is creepier and more self-alienating than the Papa Shango poster above your bed with the baseball sheets.

This is creepier and more self-alienating than the Papa Shango poster above your bed with the baseball sheets.

I had to google papa shango, I actually remember that guy from when I was a kid. I had Ninja Turtle sheets not baseball though.

So this rally was set up so he could whine away?

Lol. Jesus Christ. Even the rent-a-crowd gimps behind Trump are starting to look embarrassed.

I'm pretty conservative, and this issue has always been difficult for me. On the one hand, it's rewarding people who came here illegally. On the other hand, how do you send kids born in America to some crap hole? Sins of the father and whatnot.

Is this doubling as speech pbp? That cool @luckyshot?
200.gif

I reported the fuckers for hijacking my thread. But mods don't seem to care, so, meh.

I guess they can stay.

Just like illegal kids.
<{danayeah}>

Edit:
Eh, mods just made a new thread.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
If this is true then I'm happy Trump made this decision.

For real, there isn't any logical (let alone moral) reason to do anything but uphold this.

If this says anything about Trump, it's that he isn't as hateful or idiotic as he could possibly be in pursuit of his agenda.

I think Trump may have had a little too much moonshine prior to taking the stage! This I can tell you!

200.gif

I reported the fuckers for hijacking my thread. But mods don't seem to care, so, meh.

I guess they can stay.

Just like illegal kids.
<{danayeah}>

Edit:
Eh, mods just made a new thread.

tenor.gif
I apologize for my shameful contribution.

Deep state is winning and people who celebrate Trumps failures when it comes to this stuff are cowards and sheep.

Celebrating the deep state and globalism, and guys like Jon Maccain for fucking Trump over is disgusting if you ask me.
Just hearing anyone from the right talk about the "deep state" is fucking hilarious.

Where have you people been for the last 70 years???

The deep state. Shut the fuck up

Back