Trump Considering DACA Deal, Breitbart No Like

Well, I'm not a fan of the wall. But from Trumps perspective it's a smart move. He's not going to round up millions of illegals. So if he gets funding for the wall in return for doing something that would happen anyway (illegals staying), it's a smart move.

Well, I'm not a fan of the wall. But from Trumps perspective it's a smart move. He's not going to round up millions of illegals. So if he gets funding for the wall in return for doing something that would happen anyway (illegals staying), it's a smart move.
I agree.

And Trump is much smarter than people give him credit for. Plus they always have underestimated him from the day he announced he was running.

From what I read about this DACA was being dangled to Dems to get them to sign off on Trump's larger immigration package that would include funding for his wall. It's not a one and done cut and dry DACA extension - there is epic strings attached.

I don't know how anybody can argue that a 3yr old brought Stateside illegally should be sent to some country they've never been and don't know.
Per the WR they still grow up to be the next gen terrorists.

Man I was so against trump being against this
Now that he's not against it I'm against it

Derp State!!

Relax sweetie, we're going to be laughing at this Bannon/Trump feud for a while. If you start off this mad and Alex Jones-y, you'll never make it to Christmas.

I laugh at your bluff, laugh at you thinking you know anything of my perseverance.

Or my emotional state.

Nice try honey.

This is a bad look for Trump. Seemed like he got the bulk of his support for being strong on immigration and being America first/not wanting to get into foreign wars. This in concert with putting additional troops in Afghanistan can't keep his voters happy.

I know you think saying Deep State makes it sound nefarious but the word we've always used was bureaucracy and some of us were hoping it would keep Trump in check.
That's JUST what the vampires want you to think!

Listen, to me, this is real, please, Please, PLEASE!*
AVmyV_s-200x150.gif

*Opinions expressed are solely those of a performance artist.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/329071-alex-jones-playing-a-character-says-lawyer

Last edited:
No Obamacare repeal.
No wall.
Fucking around in Afghanistan.
Walking back on immigration.
No new "extreme vetting" program.

#winning

Ben Carson is on, the crowd going nuts.

It's been only 7 months. Be patient.

Why? He's admitted to giving up on Obamacare.

Purpose of the ban was to make improve vetting. Literally nothing done on that.

He just occasionally throws you guys a meaningless bone and you go back to being good little lap dogs. Never anything of substance.

Why? He's admitted to giving up on Obamacare.

Purpose of the ban was to make improve vetting. Literally nothing done on that.

He just occasionally throws you guys a meaningless bone and you go back to being good little lap dogs. Never anything of substance.
He's been busy. North Korea, a divided nation, and God knows what else. He will address those.

No Obamacare repeal.
No wall.
Fucking around in Afghanistan.
Walking back on immigration.
No new "extreme vetting" program.

#winning
Something tells me that tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans is one promise that won't be walked back.

The big story is Breitbart hitting on trump to try and pull him away from his more centrist wing. Can't read much from the article on what trump is actually going to do.

It's not much diff than when old labor got ripped apart by far left trade unions in the U.K., when in power before Thatcher. Live and die by hard rhetoric when reality sets in. Politically fitting.

Back