Trump’s old tweets are becoming a minefield of hypocrisy

Actually I was just replying to you and that's how you worded it. Do you realize how annoying it is for you to pretend to know my thoughts or motives in every other post? This is why I said you aren't interested in doscussion. Now fuck off

LOL you got rekt dude admit it...

Oh wait, that will never happen. You're defending Donald Trump here- you're doing a fine job following his example by being caught in nonsense, responding with word salad, and apologizing for nothing.

Really not hard to see why you like him as President.

But but.. her emails

OR

But but.. you can keep your doctor

LOL you got rekt dude admit it...

Oh wait, that will never happen. You're defending Donald Trump here- you're doing a fine job following his example by being caught in nonsense, responding with word salad, and apologizing for nothing.

Really not hard to see why you like him as President.

Where did I get caught in nonsense? I don't care what he said on twitter 5 years ago... not that difficult of a position to understand

Not surprising, but also pretty irrelevant judging by the WR as we see plenty of people not caring about Trump keeping his word or not, and it can of course go for other politicians as well. Politics fail when you have people that even accept things like the news going full North Korea. Those people are more like religious worshipers than intelligent voters.

Yeah, I'm starting to regret not voting for Hilla....oh, wait, no I'm not.

Where did I get caught in nonsense? I don't care what he said on twitter 5 years ago... not that difficult of a position to understand

and in 5 years you wont care about his presidency most likely.

A dishonest person can justify anything regardless of their position on flip flopping. Where did he give his word and then take it back? Intervening in Syria is one, but I'm cool with that when chemical weapons are being used

We're you disappointed when Congress didn't act the first time they did it, which had more victims?

We're you disappointed when Congress didn't act the first time they did it, which had more victims?

As far as I know congress never voted. If you're asking if I wanted action then, I didn't follow politics so I don't have an honest answer to give. With the information I know, action should've been taken though so that is kind of an answer for you

So you have no problem voting for someone with no integrity, no real conviction in anything, and who is liable to promising something and then reversing his opinion or decision the next day.

Then tell me what are his incredible attributes that compensate for this glaring shortcoming?

So you have no problem voting for someone with no integrity, no real conviction in anything, and who is liable to promising something and then reversing his opinion or decision the next day.

Then tell me what are his incredible attributes that compensate for this glaring shortcoming?

Integrity... as much as I wish a viable candidate had some, I'm not sure of point. Who was the candidate that wasn't catering to the SJW and non citizen.

What are his incredible attributes? He's not globalist scum. Can you pull up posts of mine where I gush over and praise Trump? I like things he does and I don't like others. I just find most of the dirt people sling to be whiney and petty in nature

This just proves he's a politician.

Not really. It's common for political opponents and comedians to *say* that politicians are dishonest, hypocritical, and that they don't keep their promises. In fact, Trump is far worse than anyone we've ever seen on the national stage at those first two, and likely to be the worst recorded on the last.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trust-us-politicians-keep-most-of-their-promises/

Excessive cynicism from the uninformed public opened the door for someone to really be the way people mistakenly believe all politicians are.

Lol who cares about this shit besides butthurt liberals? I was against the EC until a liberal of all people showed me the good in it. I don't care about tweets from 5 years ago. I care what he's doing today
But it shows you a lot about his character though, right?

In some cases he is exposing himself of being anti-intellectual or just flat out dumb and in many cases a massive liar. It would be ok to change your mind and actually expected if you move to a better position, but to be a hypocrite and liar is unacceptable and does have consequences today.

I'm loving it. I hope he tweets that the Earth is flat and that we change our science books in schools to reflect this.

Back