Trump’s old tweets are becoming a minefield of hypocrisy

He's right. It is a disaster for a democracy. Not so much for a democratic republic though.

It's funny watching his supporters try to pretend this is what they expected after they spent 18 months howling passionately for everything he has betrayed.

Appears to me about the only promise he is actually delivering on is the ICE raids and pursuit of building more robust security at the border.

He's on teevee right now claiming no POTUS has ever accomplished so much in 60 days guys

It's funny watching his supporters try to pretend this is what they expected after they spent 18 months howling passionately for everything he has betrayed.

they straight up cant even post anything about it as seen from this thread lel

He's right. It is a disaster for a democracy. Not so much for a democratic republic though.

All republics are democracies, but not all democracies are republics.

Lol who cares about this shit besides butthurt liberals? I was against the EC until a liberal of all people showed me the good in it. I don't care about tweets from 5 years ago. I care what he's doing today

I mean, it's been obvious all along that the majority of Trumpites ain't about shit but Trump.

He's just next in a long line of cults of personality. Only worse because those that came before him at least attempted to maintain a dignified exterior.

Now we've stooped to forming cults around people who have the personality of a dick wart.

Fun times.

you don't care about flip floping?

Not really given the context. I support what he's doing. I would've been mad if he had done nothing about Syria so his flip flop was good for me.

Also once decision making is being done, things change. It's easy to opine on things when nothing is on the line or you don't have all the info

Not really given the context. I support what he's doing. I would've been mad if he had done nothing about Syria so his flip flop was good for me.

Also once decision making is being done, things change. It's easy to opine on things when nothing is on the line or you don't have all the info

his every action can be justified in the way you just did - basically meaning he can do no wrong in your (and rest of his supporters) eye as long as you apply mental gymnastics

his every action can be justified in the way you just did - basically meaning he can do no wrong in your (and rest of his supporters) eye as long as you apply mental gymnastics

Lol I never said that and now I see you aren't interested in a discussion. He can do no wrong? Wtf you talking about?

Lol I never said that and now I see you aren't interested in a discussion. He can do no wrong? Wtf you talking about?

you excuse his changing actions/views by saying that things are now different since he is now in a different position

hence me saying he can do no wrong in your eye since you can justify everything using that line of thinking "oh things are different now, it does not compare" - you are either a man of your word, or you are not

if he is going to change his opinions based on the new information he has access to, at least he could explain himself more so we know why such a radical change of opinion (especially after all the obama shittalking he did, and now he is following in his footsteps)

you excuse his changing actions/views by saying that things are now different since he is now in a different position

hence me saying he can do no wrong in your eye since you can justify everything using that line of thinking "oh things are different now, it does not compare" - you are either a man of your word, or you are not

if he is going to change his opinions based on the new information he has access to, at least he could explain himself more so we know why such a radical change of opinion (especially after all the obama shittalking he did, and now he is following in his footsteps)

A dishonest person can justify anything regardless of their position on flip flopping. Where did he give his word and then take it back? Intervening in Syria is one, but I'm cool with that when chemical weapons are being used

isnt that why you voted him into office, bacause he wasnt a "politician"?
I didn't vote. But do I guess he won the primary on the basis of being less of a politician than the others. As far as the general election, he won because that's just what happens after 8 years of a Democrat.

How is that tweet hypocritical? You can think a rule isn't fair and still play by it. The same way everyone in Hollywood thinks tax loopholes and write-offs for rich people are bullshit and unfair, right before writing off their Prius as a company car. The ones about Syria he obviously flopped on, but the rest are kind of petty.

Where did he give his word and then take it back? Intervening in Syria is one, but I'm cool with that when chemical weapons are being used

well its all in the article posted + adding "I will lock hillary up", "she is a bad person" + "I will build a wall immediately"

btw I like your wording "when did he give his word and take it back" - leaving a backdoor you can fall back to saying his tweets arent actually him "giving his word on anything, just him expressing his opinions" - well to me, its all the same

Last edited:
well its all in the article posted + adding "I will lock hillary up", "she is a bad person" + "I will build a wall immediately"

btw I like your wording "when did he give his word and take it back" - leaving a backdoor your can fall back to saying his tweets arent actually him "giving his word on anything, just him expressing his opinions" - well to me, its all the same

Actually I was just replying to you and that's how you worded it. Do you realize how annoying it is for you to pretend to know my thoughts or motives in every other post? This is why I said you aren't interested in doscussion. Now fuck off

Back