True or False: Robbie Lawler vs Rory MacDonald 3 happens

Will it?

• Total voters
Meh, you can say that about almost any fighter's career, including Lawler.
<TrumpWrong1>Lawler has 3 title wins against Hendricks Rory and condit. Very impressive resume, and gave ATT their first belt. He is a fucking legend and a banger every time the cage door closes.

If the UFC releases RL, yes, if not no it doesn't happen. Robbie is battle worn and his days at the top of the WW division in the UFC are over.

This coming from a RL fan.

the bellator way is to do the fight 10 years from now

<TrumpWrong1>Lawler has 3 title wins against Hendricks Rory and condit. Very impressive resume, and gave ATT their first belt. He is a fucking legend and a banger every time the cage door closes.
robbie has like 11 losses himself to worse competition. both are savages, dont see the issue

Rory is overrated. Pimp smacked by wonderboy, beat up twice by Lawler, finished by Condit. Lima beat the fuck out of him too. He panic wrestled at the end of the day, and lost to the great fighters he did fight at the UFC level. Flame on haters
Guy is good. He beat maia in impressive fashion and the actual champ tyrone too. Daley and lima are nice wins too. He might be a little overrated tho, he does have some loses.

Lawler will always own Rory's soul and nose but his fanboys will never accept it, if he ever comes back Lawler will be likely retired anyways

Would pay to watch it.

Love McDonald, and Lawler is my second favorite fighter, after GSP. What a beast.

He's probably done as a contender, but he gave us such great battles.
The day he'll retire will be a sad one.

Rory is overrated. Pimp smacked by wonderboy, beat up twice by Lawler, finished by Condit. Lima beat the fuck out of him too. He panic wrestled at the end of the day, and lost to the great fighters he did fight at the UFC level. Flame on haters
Well he beat the current ufc champ handidly. So there's that.

Lawler is done at the top level
Why? He looked good against cerrone. And then fought dos anjos with a torn acl and meniscus in the same leg. Why do people think that that fight was a sign of the end? He literally couldn't do anything

Lawler retires in the next year or two, Rory if he ever comes back to the ufc it won’t be for a while. Rory might never be the same after the first fight and retires as well that nose & sinus cavity reconstruction surgery might not hold up after a big shot........

I don't see it happening, also I think Robbie only has a few fights left and then will call it a day.

I think Lawler fades away a la Chuck Liddell by the time Rory makes his way back to UFC.

There will be nothing left of Lawler when Rory is done in Bellator

well, Wand destroyed Rampage twice in Pride and then he was KOed by Rampage in UFC so its possible. Maybe Lawler will go to Bellator after a fight with Dana.

Back