True or False: Jon jones is better than Gsp p4p

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say true because I think Jones would completely demolish GSP if he's a welterweight
way better overall striking, slightly better wrestling,better submission, better fight iq, better when hes on top of you

If he hadn't been caught cheating for the 100th time I might have agreed with you.

True. By a lot. Because if they fought gsp leaves toothless

I'd say yeah, Jones was the more powerful striker, more diverse striker, at least equal to GSP in wrestling acumen and was better in his submissions.

True but his legacy is tainted therefor GSP is still GOAT

We really dont know what clean Jones looks like

At the very least we know that clean GSP comes back from a 3 year layoff and beats the middleweight champ

I'd like to know their reach advantages against the division average.

GSP's path to victory is boxing

Jones without size and eye poke advantage would get smothered.

Jon Jones at 170... dude would be weak and have zero power. St Pierre would finish him like Bisping. Not even his 84 inch reach could handle that riddum… :eek:

I would say true because I think Jones would completely demolish GSP if he's a welterweight
way better overall striking, slightly better wrestling,better submission, better fight iq, better when hes on top of you

Let's see. one is undefeated. The other tapped to strikes from Matt Serra.

Not sure bro.

Jones RNG'd some sick genetics. I think GSP is more talented.

I disagree on every count.

I have them 1 and 1A on my p4p GOAT list. Much appreciation for both for the entertainment their respective fights provided me with.

False

I don't think he is because Jon Jones has a natural advantage due to his length which is kind of unfair but GSP is of average build but a lot of talent and skill.

nope jon jones is a proven ped cheater so that cant make jon or Anderson the goat of anything.

giphy.gif

Whitebelts...

GSP is the Clean GOAT. Jones is the GOAT GOAT.

false

GSP beats his size and bigger,
Jones barely beat Gus and usually has a size/reach advantage

Back