True or False: It's the perfect time for Diaz/McGregor III.

It is definitely the perfect time but only because Conor will NEVER agree to fight Khabib or Tony or even Kevin Lee. It's perfect because it's the only fight that is likely to happen.

cos of your lack of ability to remember or cos youre autistic ?
now youre gonna tell me how talent stacked the hw division was ye ?
lol
your poor parents.

Well that's a different argument, you're going from "no one thought he was any good" to "it doesn't matter how good he is compared to his peers, he wasn't as good as Ali!"

I guess if you can't win, just move the goalposts eh?

Just a free lesson for you, since you've obviously never competed in sports:

Prime Wlad beats every HW boxer in history, it's called the evolution of sports.

The thing is, non-athletes such as yourself don't understand the evolution of athletes until it's shoved in your face in the form of raw data. Instead, you listen to old timers who just gripe that their generation was better, because you have no athletic genes to put their senility to the test.

It's pretty telling that every generation has a different idea of who "the greatest" athlete is in any given sport, EXCEPT sports where greatness can be measured by raw data. If we didn't record 100m dash times you would probably still say Jesse Owens is the greatest sprinter of all times.

So your argument that the HW division isn't 'as talented' as it used to be was started by old timers and continued by unathletic pundits and viewers (i.e. you) who feel the need to share their uninformed opinions.

Well that's a different argument, you're going from "no one thought he was any good" to "it doesn't matter how good he is compared to his peers, he wasn't as good as Ali!"

I guess if you can't win, just move the goalposts eh?

Just a free lesson for you, since you've obviously never competed in sports:

Prime Wlad beats every HW boxer in history, it's called the evolution of sports.

The thing is, non-athletes such as yourself don't understand the evolution of athletes until it's shoved in your face in the form of raw data. Instead, you listen to old timers who just gripe that their generation was better, because you have no athletic genes to put their senility to the test.

It's pretty telling that every generation has a different idea of who "the greatest" athlete is in any given sport, EXCEPT sports where greatness can be measured by raw data. If we didn't record 100m dash times you would probably still say Jesse Owens is the greatest sprinter of all times.

So your argument that the HW division isn't 'as talented' as it used to be was started by old timers and continued by unathletic pundits and viewers (i.e. you) who feel the need to share their uninformed opinions.

twisting my words doesnt mean goalposts have changed lol.

when you read back your post, do you think its logical ? if so, you have an incredibly low intellect, my friend.

i didnt say anyone was as good as Ali and i havent moved goal posts - i said how he wasnt regarded as very good before the fight and still has large question marks after further backing my point that clearly not everyone was convinced beforehand.... despite you claiming that everyone thought he was such an incredible boxer lol.

now youre countering my comments that the hw division was stacked and he was top 5 of a great division filled with top contenders ?
seriously mate, i dunno how old you are but stop, its worrying lol.

the heavyweight division is weak, has been weak for a long time.
you disagree with every boxer, pundit, critique and promoter ? literally the same people who it would better suit to glorify the division rather than play it down ?
cos you say theyre just backing what old timers say ?
fokin hell !!!
youd do well to listen to your elders and learn a thing or two.

shut your mouth for 5 minutes and listen but no, youll continue to be a dipshit for a while is my assumption.
a knowitall thick as shit millenial lol

twisting my words doesnt mean goalposts have changed lol.

when you read back your post, do you think its logical ? if so, you have an incredibly low intellect, my friend.

i didnt say anyone was as good as Ali and i havent moved goal posts - i said how he wasnt regarded as very good before the fight and still has large question marks after further backing my point that clearly not everyone was convinced beforehand.... despite you claiming that everyone thought he was such an incredible boxer lol.

now youre countering my comments that the hw division was stacked and he was top 5 of a great division filled with top contenders ?
seriously mate, i dunno how old you are but stop, its worrying lol.

the heavyweight division is weak, has been weak for a long time.
you disagree with every boxer, pundit, critique and promoter ? literally the same people who it would better suit to glorify the division rather than play it down ?
cos you say theyre just backing what old timers say ?
fokin hell !!!
youd do well to listen to your elders and learn a thing or two.

shut your mouth for 5 minutes and listen but no, youll continue to be a dipshit for a while is my assumption.
a knowitall thick as shit millenial lol

Lol dude you watch too much TV. The heavyweight boxing division was "dead" because there were no brash fighters at the top. Now all of a sudden that AJ beat Wlad all of a sudden it's "alive" again? Would it still be "dead" if Wlad won that fight?

The reason people said it was dead is the same reason people say the UFC is dying, not enough mercurial stars. Boxing pundits are just as given (probably moreso) to emotional hyperbole on the "sad state of affairs" as your average Sherdogger is when they don't have anyone they really root for....maybe someday you can think for yourself and separate emotion from facts.

Lol dude you watch too much TV. The heavyweight boxing division was "dead" because there were no brash fighters at the top. Now all of a sudden that AJ beat Wlad all of a sudden it's "alive" again? Would it still be "dead" if Wlad won that fight?

The reason people said it was dead is the same reason people say the UFC is dying, not enough mercurial stars. Boxing pundits are just as given (probably moreso) to emotional hyperbole on the "sad state of affairs" as your average Sherdogger is when they don't have anyone they really root for....maybe someday you can think for yourself and separate emotion from facts.

LOL

'dude' i think you dont watch enough tele and should watch some more sports so you are able to have a half decent opinion on them...

i would also recomend that you learn how to follow a conversation and concentrate on one thing at a time rather than constantly dragging the conversation into different directions.

you give of an impression of a very young and *wrongly* opinionated individual with a horrible habit of generalising and twisting things as well as going round in circles when getting an opposing view.

it has been all day of trying to have some form of discussion with you and we have ended where we started, so ima feed your ego for you before blocking -
youre right, the heavyweight division is absolutely stacked as fk and has been the same since day one. T.Fury is an absolute gift to boxing and any of the greats from the past could only dream to be as good.
its why people look forward to his fights so much and why theres even the remotest interest in him fighting AJ... nothing to do with him being a lineal champ cos of course no one cares about that, just like they dont care about the fact Rosberg randomly retired without defending and McGregor fighting anyone but Nate Diaz. cos again, McGregor fighting Mendes, Aldo, Khabib, Fergy or Edgar would be completely stupid in comparison cos no one wants to see a 'lineal' champ defend/avenge - itd make much more sense to have a trilogy fight in a division that is 2 divisions above the weight he has fought 70% of his fights in the ufc at.

well done kid, i didnt even feel completely stupid writing this back for you to read in one message for you to reflect on.

cya.

Back