True or False: I could beat all UFC Heavyweights....

My 43 year old sister runs faster half marathons than you, so I am not sure what your point is...additionally, she is a hobbyist as she is a full time school teacher.

Not sure what your point is either really, was your sisters occupation relevant?

He wanted to lowkey call OP a midaged, feminine school teacher.

I like that.

.....in a Half Marathon?

On April 8th, I ran my 2nd Half Marathon in 1:30:41
So here is my question: Which Heavyweights on the UFC roster could beat that time?
I've got nipples greg.
Could you milk me?

My 43 year old sister runs faster half marathons than you, so I am not sure what your point is...additionally, she is a hobbyist as she is a full time school teacher.
This is reaching. So your sister would be in the top 2% of marathon runners?

That is mighty impressive.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

If so that is really impressive and my bad.

And yes TS, probably true.

Don’t know TS. I bet I could beat them all at chess though...

What a weird thing to bring up.

You could beat all UFC Heavyweights at something you've practiced and they haven't? Um, okay? I could crush all UFC Heavyweights at Texas Hold'Em, maybe I should start a thread...

Heath Herring would probably beat you, last I heard he was doing it professionally.

You could beat all UFC Heavyweights at something you've practiced and they haven't? Um, okay? I could crush all UFC Heavyweights at Texas Hold'Em, maybe I should start a thread...

No you couldn't. Not consistantly like a runner could. That's like saying I could beat any NBA player in coin flip. Gtfoh

Not sure what your point is either really, was your sisters occupation relevant?

Just trying to disprove the stereotype that teachers teach because they aren't successful at doing things in the real world. Those that can do......

No you couldn't. Not consistantly like a runner could. That's like saying I could beat any NBA player in coin flip. Gtfoh
When a poker player says they would crush someone or crush a certain poker game, they generally mean over 5BB/100 over at least 20k hands.

Just trying to disprove the stereotype that teachers teach because they aren't successful at doing things in the real world. Those that can do......

That has even less to do with the thread man, you’re a strange one.

Sure it was, as the guy made a point of saying he is a hobbyist runner...as if the time (while much better than I could do) is something reserved for professional.

This is reaching. So your sister would be in the top 2% of marathon runners?

That is mighty impressive.

She’s qualified for/run the Boston Marathon multiple times, though her PR for a full marathon is in the 3:30s.

I could provide links to her race times for the shertards here, but they’d just be like “you just picked a random fast runner.”

Back