True or False: Conor offered to step in and fight Edgar because he'd have a massive size advantage

People for ages said he was always ducking Frankie because he would easily destroy him. Now Frankie is a scrub since Conor said he would fight him AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAA
I don't ever recall anybody saying he ducked Frankie besides Frankie fans Edgar stepped aside to let him fight Aldo that only seems like Edgar ducking to be honest. Conor pulling this shit though is another way to fuck over the FW division and get his name out.

Conor was a natural 145 that had to balloon up to fight at 155. Frankie is a natural 155 (ex-champ) who had to dehydrate himself to make 145 to reduce the size of his opponents.

Honestly I don't think the size advantage was a big reason, more of the fact that (if he did actually offer up to fight) he knew UFC would enever in a million years give him a fight on 3 weeks notice.

He loses, in embarrassing fashion, to Edgar, Ferguson, or Khabib. Pick one - doesn't matter which. Doubt he'll fight any of them. But it would be wonderful to see him get shut up again.

They already are elimanating each other buddy. The fight is booked.

Yeah dumbass I mean he wouldn't dare intervene with the 155 lb title fight - where he is supposedly the champ and could easily interrupt that fight, but would result in him having to fight them both at some point in the future.

Not this shit again.

McDuck hasn't fought in forever, posts some shit on instagram about him "wanting" to fight Edgar but the fight couldn't happen.

Next thing you know, there's 100 threads about it on Sherdog.

People just can't get off his dick. Imagine if he was actually fighting. But no, all the guy has to do is TALK about a fight that POSSIBLY COULD HAVE happened for people on this forum go apeshit.

Conor was a natural 145 that had to balloon up to fight at 155. Frankie is a natural 155 (ex-champ) who had to dehydrate himself to make 145 to reduce the size of his opponents.
stop trolling.

he may have but we won't know
even if he didn't
dana will pretend he did because it's what dana does if it benefits him

the fight would have been at 155
not 145 though

Conor only calls out smaller folks. This is well documented. He's making a mistake here though as Frankie would jack him up.

He's the 155 lb "champ", and trying to cut to 145 and win a title again so he can force ferguson and khabib to eliminate each other and not have to fight them both.

in my opinion.
But he fought Nate twice who is twice his size

Before - " Frankie is the worst matchup for conor"

After - " conor is cherry picking Frankie!"
It would actually make sense given his options. If you're cherry picking, you take the safest fights available. Maybe Conor was ducking Frankie at one point, but as things stand now, it's a better matchup for him than Khabib or Tony. Frankie's good, but he's small.

Besides... No one's been asking for a Frankie fight lately. Even Dana's said that if Conor comes back, he has to defend his belt against the interim. Khabib or Tony. So anything else would obviously be ducking in my opinion.

I think Conor just wants a win to keep his hype and negotiating power going. He's never going to be very active again.

I just find it weird that his actual 155 belt is being fought for by two different people and he can't be bothered and now suddenly he's willing to drop to 145 and fight Frankie just because...... I don't get it.

Pretend this scenario played out at LW. Let's say Khabib or Ferguson got hurt and pulled out of the title fight... Does Conor offer to step in? My ass. Edgar is a tough matchup for him because of his wrestling, but it's better than the other options (save for Nate). Conor/his team only take fights where they have an advantage.

I hate to break it to you, but he is never fighting Tony or Khabib. He literally decided he would rather hand over his belt without a fight than to defend it. Let that sink in for a second. He handed over his belt without resistance.

#Conorderandamie
I think the claim from Conor and Dana is only marginally more legit than the supposed bout before Xmas.

They are primarily trying to keep him relevant.

I do think Conor is training to fight Khabib in Russia in September. Which means hell obviously be stripped once Tony and Khabib have made weight and are ok to fight.

People for ages said he was always ducking Frankie because he would easily destroy him. Now Frankie is a scrub since Conor said he would fight him AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAA
He's not a scrub, but he fits the profile to the T of people that Conor is willing to fight.

• Must be at least 4 inches shorter
  • Must have at least 6 inches of reach

Truth. Batman is also a "Natural" flyweight.

christian-bale-before-after.jpg

Has McG even recovered from the head trauma he sustained at the hands of MayW? Should he be fighting anyone this soon?

usa_today_10242016.0.jpg

Pretend this scenario played out at LW. Let's say Khabib or Ferguson got hurt and pulled out of the title fight... Does Conor offer to step in? My ass. Edgar is a tough matchup for him because of his wrestling, but it's better than the other options (save for Nate). Conor/his team only take fights where they have an advantage.

I hate to break it to you, but he is never fighting Tony or Khabib. He literally decided he would rather hand over his belt without a fight than to defend it. Let that sink in for a second. He handed over his belt without resistance.

#Conorderandamie
You don’t think we offer to step in to fight Tony or Khabib if one of them pulls out again? I bet he would. I bet he’d step in to face Woodley on short notice too. It’s all about the right offer

Lol BS.

He is ready to take on Frankie on short notice but not to fight Ferg with a full camp? He is willing to fight Frankie on a short notice fight but not a Champ vs Champ fight with Ferg that would get the complete promo etc.? But we are still expected to believe he is not fighting Ferg or Khabib because the money is not right? Come on haha!

It was probably another PR move he knew he did not have to back up. Makes him look awful though. Also I highly doubt he would be able to make 145 like that.

Frankie is a legit opponent and could win. But he is definitely an easier road considering Conor is much bigger(especially at this point), younger and the alternatives are Ferg/Khabib.

Anyone who does not see how this is fishy is just blind.

I dont believe he offered to fight edgar.
I agree. Its all publicity to get his army of man-poosy aggitated to flood the internet with bullshit and hyperbole.
Connor is not fighting anyone and has no plans on it. Wake up.

Back