True or False: Bisping with his belt would duck Gastellum like a plague

Full kit is av, location, belt, description, sig...pretty much everything you can edit on sherdog.

I'm not doing youtube. Again, I'm an school teacher. Somebody finds that shit and i at best get a thorough ass chewing.

Full kit is av, location, belt, description, sig...pretty much everything you can edit on sherdog.

I'm not doing youtube. Again, I'm an school teacher. Somebody finds that shit and i at best get a thorough ass chewing.
You are not a school teacher speaking like that lol

You are not a school teacher speaking like that lol

In my defense i started typing out elementary and then got rid of it, but yeah you caught me using crappy grammar.

I am a teacher. First grade.

Bisping takes the fight. Gastelum isn't the #1 contender. Plus, The Count has a good chance a beating him.

In my defense i started typing out elementary and then got rid of it, but yeah you caught me using crappy grammar.

I am a teacher. First grade.
I'll let it slide without going further

I’m here for the Buffalo Bill Silence of the Lambs scene please.

Nah, he'd take Kelvin over Romero, Whittaker, Rockhold, Jacare, Weidman, etc.

Post a video of you doing it metaphorically.

Hopefully alongside the buffalo bill dance scene.

Whoever that was declined my buffalo bill scene bet.

And by "eat a shit sandwich" I was merely making a nuanced reference to the humiliation, I would no doubt endure, if my calculated assumption turned out to be incorrect.

Whoever that was declined my buffalo bill scene bet.

And by "eat a shit sandwich" I was merely making a nuanced reference to the humiliation, I would no doubt endure, if my calculated assumption turned out to be incorrect.

Sounds like equivocation to me. Something which you pledged to abstain from.

Time to own up to your word

I tried...but I was informed that posting anything with poop in it is a violation of the Sherdog TOS.

So you'll just have to take me at my word...I ate a shit sandwich. It was awful...there was corn in it :(

Back