Trudeau Wants US States to Ditch "America First" Mentality

@Dear President Trudeau:

fuck_off_dinklage.gif

If Canada's current political direction continues we will need a second wall. I am not bashing "Canadians", but rather the people who will soon replace them.

Fortress America.

This guy must have sucked every last drop frok Soros spermsack, gargled it then used it on cinemon rolls.

fuck trudeau and any american who likes him. literally trying to get us to act against our own interests

were going to need a second wall unless we do this
giphy.gif

Guys guys guys! I know Sarah Palin was a bit out of hand, but are you seriously thinking about leaving Alaska with Trudeau?!

He is worried about his country. He knows that without US as a trade partner, Canadia is basically a third world banana republic
natural-gas-pipeline_large.jpg

canada_pipelines_map.jpg

Yeah OK.

I saw this a week or so back. Mexico too. What a joke. "Hey America, stop putting your citizens first." What balls the rest of the world has in regards to the US.

He's a hard core globalist.

I can understand another national leader opposing a different nations 'first' policy, for strategic reasons. But, Trudeau is not a Canadian first politician so that probably isn't the case. He's a globalist first, and anything to do with nations or sovereignty plays second fiddle to that.

While he is a globalist, this is more about free treade and opening NAFTA. A major part of Canadian policy is to bypass Trump and deal directly with US federal and state politicians.

Ya! You guys give 10 million to idiots who spill hot macdonalds coffee on themselves.

Canadians can no longer look south and say "America is stupid" after the Omar settlement. But trust me the left up here will still do it.

It's weird how these things keep coming around in bunches. Here's a pretty good summary of the case that somebody recently posted on my FB feed:

Why is a foreign leader addressing and giving advice to US governors?

K. At this point he's gotta be trolling

Why would he be? He's a Liberal. You have American Liberals calling the "America First" sentiment "Hitlerian" and racist.

It's par for the course.

Dayumn. I was always heard this one growing up as an example of someone who purposely spilled it on themselves so that they can sue

Yeah, it was a horrible burn. Shocking.

Do not click if you don't want to see why she won a lawsuit. Gross stuff.

stella_liebeck_burned_by_mcdonalds_coffee-524x373.jpg

Sorry Justine. When you hold all the cards you don't need to settle for less for your own people. Maybe stop paying terrorists ridiculous settlements and paying for the developing world's abortions and start focusing on things that actually impact and improve the lives of your own citizens. Crazy concept right?

Back