Trudeau Wants US States to Ditch "America First" Mentality

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Well this cuck won't put his country first and paid millions to a convicted terrorist. Why am I not surprised he wants everybody else to embrace his ideology?

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has told governors from across the US to ditch the "America First" motto.

His National Governors' Association speech in Rhode Island on Friday was a first for a Canadian prime minister.

In his speech, Mr Trudeau urged US governors to embrace their neighbour to the north and avoid protectionism.

It is all a part of his aggressive strategy to promote a "thinner border" ahead of vital trade talks with the US renegotiating the Nafta treaty.

President Donald Trump has made "America First" his mantra, shaping his policies on trade and immigration.

But Mr Trudeau, who is a fierce advocate of free trade, told the governors protectionist policies "kill growth".
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40612669

He's a hard core globalist.

I can understand another national leader opposing a different nations 'first' policy, for strategic reasons. But, Trudeau is not a Canadian first politician so that probably isn't the case. He's a globalist first, and anything to do with nations or sovereignty plays second fiddle to that.

we don't give terrorists settlements here ol JT, worry about your own country

and we should give two fucks what he thinks....why?

He is worried about his country. He knows that without US as a trade partner, Canadia is basically a third world banana republic

Yeah hopefully the history books have him as a precautionary tale in 50 years.

How do you even elect a person like trudeau. Guy dont give two fucks about his own people. A fucking disgrace. He is honestly a disgusting person that would have been hanged 200 years ago.

Well this cuck won't put his country first and paid millions to a convicted terrorist. Why am I not surprised he wants everybody else to embrace his ideology?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40612669
If you want to argue for free trade as beneficial to Americans you shouldn't say that you have to ditch an "American First" attitude but rather that free trade is perfectly compatible with that attitude.

Every country should put their country first.

Look, it's some foreign asshole government trying to influence US politics. Prepare for outrage.

Ya! You guys give 10 million to idiots who spill hot macdonalds coffee on themselves.

Canadians can no longer look south and say "America is stupid" after the Omar settlement. But trust me the left up here will still do it.

Ya! You guys give 10 million to idiots who spill hot macdonalds coffee on themselves.

Canadians can no longer look south and say "America is stupid" after the Omar settlement. But trust me the left up here will still do it.
ya.....on themselves

they didn't commit terrorist acts by pouring hot coffee on people's faces, get rightfully punished for it, and then get granted an absurd amount of money b/c you can't find a job or you have a 'bad reputation' as he said

What he really ought to do is give the rest of Canada's treasures to Radical Muslims, dissolve the nation, and move to San Francisco where he can be happy.

ya.....on themselves

they didn't commit terrorist acts by pouring hot coffee on people's faces, get rightfully punished for it, and then get granted an absurd amount of money b/c you can't find a job or you have a 'bad reputation' as he said

You don't have to argue with me, I'm on your side lol. I guess my post was a little ambiguous.

Back