Trudeau Government: Canadian ISIS Terrorists Have A “Right To Return” To Canada

if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-3436136.png
Ahhh...Soros' meat puppet.

Round them all up for a reintegration meeting, inside a gas chamber

I get the whole thing about the right of return. If you’re a Canadian citizen, you cannot be stripped of citizenship according to our law. Fine, that’s the way it is, I get it. What I don’t understand is the whole line about evidence lacking for a conviction. Sure, we’re most likely not going to have footage or witnesses of specific acts committed while working under ISIS, but didn’t the fucker in question admit to joining ISIS??? There’s your proof right there, he admitted to joining the most notorious terrorist organization on the planet and that’s not enough for jail time? Intuitively, it feels like that should be a minimum of 5 years jail time. Ordinary Canadians who didn’t leave Canada to join an organization notorious for barbarism, rape, pillage and murder have gone to jail for much less.

made-in-canada.jpg

Survey shows Muslim population is fastest growing religion in Canada

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...ulation-is-fastest-growing-religion-in-canada

https://globalnews.ca/news/3204538/what-canadas-population-will-look-like-in-2036/

What Canada’s population will look like in 2036
  • Over a third of the working-age population, potentially as high as 40 per cent, will be visible minorities
  • The number of people practicing a non-Christian religion will have almost doubled (from 9 per cent now to 13-16 per cent). Specifically, numbers of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs will rise.
  • In a related trend, over half of the immigrant population will be from Asian countries. Immigration from Europe will halve, from about 30 per cent now to about 15 per cent.
  • The immigrant population will continue to concentrate in the country’s biggest cities: Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary and Vancouver.

Steer clear from the major cities of Canada in the future. You don't want your family to be stuck in those progressive liberal nightmares.

i'm actually convinced no single person can be this cucky and weakwilled...

He has to be doing a long con troll job right?

I support this. Citizenship should never be stripped for any reason. Bring them back and lock them up for all I care.
As far as I'm concerned these terrorists relinquished their citizenships once they went to fight for our enemies. They declared themselves foreign enemy combatants by the act of joining ISIS.

The Italians who immigrated to Canada did so after the war. They didn't obtain citizenship, buggered off to fight for Mussolini, then came running back here once things started going south for them while the Axis effort was still under way. What a flawed analogy.

Once again, Trudeau is proving himself a colossal embarrassment.

As far as I'm concerned these terrorists relinquished their citizenships once they went to fight for our enemies. They declared themselves foreign enemy combatants by the act of joining ISIS.

The Italians who immigrated to Canada did so after the war. They didn't obtain citizenship, buggered off to fight for Mussolini, then came running back here once things started going south for them while the Axis effort was still under way. What a flawed analogy.

Once again, Trudeau is proving himself a colossal embarrassment.

great opinion, but not sure if its alligns with you know ... legal stuff.

great opinion, but not sure if its alligns with you know ... legal stuff.
I understand that, but laws can be changed. Didn't Trudeau do just that by repealing Harper's law concerning returning terrorists? Or am I imagining things?

Seems like it's understood these people are high-risk.
"The government has established a complex multi-department government agency entitled the High Risk Returnee Interdepartmental Taskforce..."

Should there not be a law forbidding those with Canadian citizenship from fighting in foreign conflicts without authorization or giving up said citizenship? Should there not be a law saying you cannot aid or abed a recognized terrorist group?

Sure these people should still be returned to Canada after but then they should face charges.

"The government has established a complex multi-department government agency entitled the High Risk Returnee Interdepartmental Taskforce..."

Oh.

That changes everything.

EU and the UK should think of setting up a task force for "high risk" suspects, maybe get a database going, that'll definitely prevent their people dying from random terrorist attacks. Surprised they haven't thought of that.

I understand that, but laws can be changed. Didn't Trudeau do just that by repealing Harper's law concerning returning terrorists? Or am I imagining things?

Yes Trudeau did that, but Harper's legislation wasn't for returning terrorists per se but for people convicted of terrorism offences who hold dual-citizenship.

I am hardly a harsh Liberal critic, but the facts of the situation, which is not new and has pretty much been fully hashed out, and is only now being talked about again as a murdering terrorist again living in Canada did an anonymous interview recently, but there is no system to either track or prosecute these individuals.

Our intelligence services are unable to track them all, and are strictly limited on how long they can be observed after return, and the entirety of our system of dealing with them is to offer UN-targeted volunteer help in the form of government sunsidized programs run by community groups, religious foundations and such.

And the light investigation that has been done into the kinds of groups which have qualified for this and the services they offer has led to the same level of head shaking embarrassment as the rest of this issue.

The Liberals opposes the Harper Cons stripping citizenship (only of dual citizens), which was hardly a solution to this issue, but was the only attempt made to address what so many in the security and intelligence field saw coming years ago, and replaced it with no plan at all. Now we’re here, there’s literally NOTHING that can be done, and we have to accept that rapists and murderers which are impossible to prosecute can return and blend back into their lives with no consequences.

I am hardly a harsh Liberal critic, but the facts of the situation, which is not new and has pretty much been fully hashed out, and is only now being talked about again as a murdering terrorist again living in Canada did an anonymous interview recently, but there is no system to either track or prosecute these individuals.

Our intelligence services are unable to track them all, and are strictly limited on how long they can be observed after return, and the entirety of our system of dealing with them is to offer UN-targeted volunteer help in the form of government sunsidized programs run by community groups, religious foundations and such.

And the light investigation that has been done into the kinds of groups which have qualified for this and the services they offer has led to the same level of head shaking embarrassment as the rest of this issue.

The Liberals opposes the Harper Cons stripping citizenship (only of dual citizens), which was hardly a solution to this issue, but was the only attempt made to address what so many in the security and intelligence field saw coming years ago, and replaced it with no plan at all. Now we’re here, there’s literally NOTHING that can be done, and we have to accept that rapists and murderers which are impossible to prosecute can return and blend back into their lives with no consequences.
Fair enough. I don't think they should be free of consequences.

Fair enough. I don't think they should be free of consequences.

Nor I, but what would be required to attempt a prosecution, let alone obtain a conviction against them, is a level of evidence that is just not going to be available except in the most incredible of circumstances (quality video of the crime being committed with the perpetrator being clearly and easily recognized, and it would help if they identified themselves).

Every security official realizes this and realizes it previously, which is why there has been such an effort to prevent these people from returning to their country’s of origin by different nations.

Canada decided to make a stand against any such attempts. What I ACTUALLY find infuriating is that our (Canadian) givernment continues to represent this as a decision that they have made (as opposed to a situation they have painted themselves into) and that there is ANYTHING that they can do about it. The disingenuousness of claiming there is a “plan” in place disgusts me ALMOST as much as the idea that these men will never face any kind of Justice for the atrocities they both committed and assisted in.

I support this. Citizenship should never be stripped for any reason. Bring them back and lock them up for all I care.
But, they clearly are not locking them up. This just seams very dangerous to me.

Isn't swearing your allegiance to a foreign enemy, and going to fight for quasi-religious fascism the definition of treason?

What more must one do to be a traitor and a danger to Canadians?

Must ISIS declare war on hockey? A fatwa on Wayne Gretzky?

Why should Canadians pay to lock up those who renounced their allegiance to A. leave Canada, in order to B. fight to establish a literal fascist prison-state for others.

They are asking to renounce their citizenship, with Kalashnikovs.

Back