Trudeau Government: Canadian ISIS Terrorists Have A “Right To Return” To Canada

missmeyet-tee_1024x1024.jpg
No.

Seems like it's understood these people are high-risk.
"The government has established a complex multi-department government agency entitled the High Risk Returnee Interdepartmental Taskforce..."

You got to be kidding.

Yea it's pretty sickening but this is how this government has operated so far. I used to think that Trudeau and Butts et all just didn't care about law-abiding, tax-paying, working-class Canadians but the longer they stay in office it seems that it goes deeper than that - it almost seems like they have contempt for us.

That comment about ISIS jihadis being no different than Italians coming over after WW2 has pissed off a lot of Wops, let me tell you. My own grandparents were no better than ISIS terrorists according to Jihad Justin. Here's an example of the Liberal's identity-based way of politics coming back to hurt them: Italian-Canadians, while not being a monolithic voting block, have long been a strong base for the Liberals. Now Justin took a shit all over them with those comments, but also since the Liberals have touted how "inclusive" his cabinet is, Italians can't help but notice that there aren't any paisans in it. I mean, 4 Sikhs but no Italians? Really that shouldn't matter, but the Liberals have pushed the idea that the sum of a person's worth is the identity that they were born into, and have crowed about assembling a diverse cabinet along those lines. But no room for any Italianos....Trudeau may end up being a one-term wonder and it will be nobody's fault but his and his government's.

Riight to return. But not right to live Isis must die. They are not human.

I am beyond sick and tired of this terrorist sympathizing government.

Yea it's pretty sickening but this is how this government has operated so far. I used to think that Trudeau and Butts et all just didn't care about law-abiding, tax-paying, working-class Canadians but the longer they stay in office it seems that it goes deeper than that - it almost seems like they have contempt for us.

That comment about ISIS jihadis being no different than Italians coming over after WW2 has pissed off a lot of Wops, let me tell you. My own grandparents were no better than ISIS terrorists according to Jihad Justin. Here's an example of the Liberal's identity-based way of politics coming back to hurt them: Italian-Canadians, while not being a monolithic voting block, have long been a strong base for the Liberals. Now Justin took a shit all over them with those comments, but also since the Liberals have touted how "inclusive" his cabinet is, Italians can't help but notice that there aren't any paisans in it. I mean, 4 Sikhs but no Italians? Really that shouldn't matter, but the Liberals have pushed the idea that the sum of a person's worth is the identity that they were born into, and have crowed about assembling a diverse cabinet along those lines. But no room for any Italianos....Trudeau may end up being a one-term wonder and it will be nobody's fault but his and his government's.

Italians don't wear a turban or have brown enough skin, therefore in Trudeau's mind not diversity. He only cares about people based on the color of their skin or gender not diversity of thought as evidenced by forcing all liberal members vote pro-choice.

Italian-Canadians, while not being a monolithic voting block, have long been a strong base for the Liberals. Now Justin took a shit all over them with those comments, but also since the Liberals have touted how "inclusive" his cabinet is, Italians can't help but notice that there aren't any paisans in it. I mean, 4 Sikhs but no Italians? Really that shouldn't matter, but the Liberals have pushed the idea that the sum of a person's worth is the identity that they were born into, and have crowed about assembling a diverse cabinet along those lines. But no room for any Italianos....Trudeau may end up being a one-term wonder and it will be nobody's fault but his and his government's.

Funny. Goombas outnumber Sihks 3 to 1 in Canada.

A waste of effort. There's already plenty of evidence to suggest that Western "welfare states" serve as terrorist hide-outs, for jihadists to avoid justice. They also fund their activities through social welfare.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ts-fund-islamic-state-isis-fighters/98290438/

Think whatever you want of Assad, but he was probably not wrong when he said that the most dangerous jihad leaders reside in Scandinavia:

https://www.thelocal.se/20150417/syria-says-scandinavian-isis-leaders-most-dangerous

The "elite" of the jihad organizations, go to the countries with the most benefits and the lightest punishments. Canada is bound to become another hotbed for elite terrorists who plan out attacks and direct the ground troops in the Middle East, while remaining outside of the reach of the law.

While the organizational jihad leaders are not an immediate terror threat, they pose a much higher risk of radicalizing the rest of the Muslim population over time, than low-level terrorists.

It's like bringing a group of Mafia leaders to your country. Give it time and they'll eventually have plenty of street soldiers. The battle over the allegiances of the domestic Muslim populations, is being lost, due to these kinds of policies.

The message that is being sent is that you can play a little jihad, and go massacre people in the Middle East, without suffering the consequences.

Last edited:
A Trudeau government will treat this with the same level of vigilance as countries in Western Europe have. In other words it's a matter of when not if these returning Jihadists start carrying out terror attacks. And just like in Western Europe, Trudeau and his lackeys will then sit back and call you racist for complaining.

Last edited:
Israel doesn't demonize its militants when they kill the enemy. Why would Canadiens?

Back