TRT VITOR vs ROMERO?

giphy.gif

Romero by having a better " Supplement" designer.

Not sure who would win, but I'd be surprised if that one made it out of the first.

I'd say Romero still puts Vitor on his back and you'd see Vitor's suspect bottom game vs Romero's terrifying GnP... I'd say Romero TKO via Gnp R1 stoppage.

Yoel, even with TRT, Vitor's ground defense had always been suspect. A lot of people think he's some jiu jitsu master because he got Jones in an armbar.

No one. When their mass collides the universe collapses into singularity.

Threads been done. That said, Vitor unless Romero goes for the quick TD, at which point I'd already know where it's going and play some xbox

TRT Vitor was a vengeance angel of god

Romero level changes and murders him.

I seriously doubt Romero beats TRT Vitor. You can call his ground game suspect all you want, but before TRT Vitor was even in his final form, he spent quite a bit of time on his back against Jones and was not finished easily.

That is not an easy task. Jones is a monster destroyer when he is on top, and Vitor spent quite a bit of time underneath him.

I would favor TRT Vitor over any prime middleweight in the history of the division, and most prime light heavyweights in the history of that division.

He was a 35 year old veteren with seventeen years experience, in a 25 year olds body, with a 20 year olds recovery time in training. He was abusing the ever loving shit out of TRT, and was basically a walking pharmacy in 2013.

He was a 35 year old veteren with seventeen years experience, in a 25 year olds body, with a 20 year olds recovery time in training. He was abusing the ever loving shit out of TRT, and was basically a walking pharmacy in 2013.
Best description of TRT Vitor haha

I’d favor him too

TRT Vitor was never really tested off of his back, I suspect he'd actually have folded there.

Back