Trt dc would beat roided jones

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give dc the type of trt that vitor was on lel and he would smash the jones that fought hin the second time. Make it happen dana. Juiced dc vs juiced jones. I want to see that.

DC is not even close to Jones' league. Just isn't.

The. Why did a young jones need peds to beat cormier lol? Since he is so good? Suppose he was scared?

Based on what?
The 2 ass kickings he received?
<JonesLaugh>

Free Jones

Give dc the type of trt that vitor was on lel and he would smash the jones that fought hin the second time. Make it happen dana. Juiced dc vs juiced jones. I want to see that.
The excuses just dont stop do they, DC's fight IQ is high but not as high as Jon's, the outcome would be the same as their other two fights, who man crying and the other delighted.

the only way we'll see a fair DC vs Jones fight, is if DC is on TRT, or some type of PED's.

because everyone knows jones ain't fighting clean.

Exactly. Thats why we need dc to be juiced to the gills. No one has an answer to this question though. Why did jones feel the need to get juiced to face dc? He only popped against dc. Why? Cause he was scared to face him clean.

I want 1 million dollars for nothing but I am not that stupid that I go around making posts about it.

If DC was roided and Jon was clean , DC would just ragdoll him

So cute to see the haters trying to find a way for dc to win. All I know is this: JBJ aka the goat has beaten DC twice. Not speculation. Not a parallel universe. Reality.

DC is not even close to Jones' league. Just isn't.
DC pretty clearly took the first round in their last fight. What he lacks is the cardio to hang with Jones. Skill-wise, you can't say he's not close to Jones' league.

So cute to see the haters trying to find a way for dc to win. All I know is this: JBJ aka the goat has beaten DC twice. Not speculation. Not a parallel universe. Reality.
Reality is the latter was a no contest.

Bone's the better all-around fighter. Not by much, though.

Idk, the more I think about it--- both fights close enough with DC getting some "edge" to offset whatever Jones is doing, maybe.

Back