Banned
Reaction score
KingdomOfHeaven.gif

kingdom-of-heaven-4-o.gif

kingdom-of-heaven-o.gif

troy-o.gif

tumblr_mdqylsiaVA1ry61na.gif

brad-pitt-troy-o.gif

Troy for me, because Orlando played himself in that movie.

I would have liked it to stick to the actual Illiad though. The lack of Diomedes made no sense.

Troy.

It's a tie, close the poll, close the poll!

Anyone who picks Kingdom of Heaven should be set on fire.

kingdom of heaven (light your matches).

the non studio-butchered KOH directors cut.

better than braveheart
better than gladiator
certainly better than troy

1387960565516.jpg

kingdom-of-heaven-character-baldwin-iv.jpg

Kingdom of heaven and pour gasoline on me. Troy is such a major disapointment and such a shit fest of a movie.

Here's a gif collection of the Achilles vs Hector fight I made a while ago: http://imgur.com/gallery/CgBFi

Orlando Bloom's character in Kingdom of Heaven was actually a lord and not a blacksmith, I believe. I don't think that change should have been made. The things he accomplished, despite being a career smith in a shitty village, were simply unrealistic.

Kingdom of Heaven though it gets negative points for Orlando Bloom and the blue balls non battle.

Kingdom of Heaven for Neeson's short performance alone.

The only movie where Bloom is badass.

Norton kills it without even showing his face

Jeremy fucking Irons.

Troy by far.

Orlando works much better as a pussy and a bad ass

Troy simply because I haven't been able to sit through the entirety of Kingdom of Heaven.

The director of Troy took the Illiad laid it on the ground, pissed on it, took a steaming dump on it and dropped his seed on it and then made a movie about it.

Kingdom of Heaven for Neeson's short performance alone.

The only movie where Bloom is badass.

Norton kills it without even showing his face

Jeremy fucking Irons.

It took me three tries to get through that movie without falling asleep.

And I've made it through Gettysburg, all five and a half hours of it.

The director of Troy took the Illiad laid it on the ground, pissed on it, took a steaming dump on it and dropped his seed on it and then made a movie about it.

Have you actually read The Illiad?

It will be completely impossible to make a movie about it that is faithful to the text and not a steaming pile of crap.

It will be completely impossible to make a movie about it that is faithful to the text and not a steaming pile of crap.

I read it and it is a bitch to read but they did not even include the central characters.

No Diomedes = no bueno.

Then make it a 3 parter or don't fucking make it at all. They shit all over it. Such a steaming pile of failure was Troy.

This is a lot tougher than I thought, but I'll go KOH via Ridley Scott. It's technically better and more appealing to the eye, despite being more boring. The cast does a great job. No terrible Pitt accent is always a plus for a movie, as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back