Triumph United 40% off coupon

I ordered the cup... for absolutely no good reason at all and probably in the wrong size.

Triumph needs to do this more often the superlative headgear and wraps came in yesterday got to spar in them twice and I have to say I didn't feel much when I got punched. It does shift when I get hooked left or right, I tried tightening it and stuff but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. The wraps so far feel better than the Ringside wraps I'll give them another day to make a verdict.

That sucks though the HS1's in Arkitekts picture look indentical :(

OK I got my order to go through. Thanks for the link JamesToneyMMA!

I wanted a red in medium, but I had to settle for black. $10 for a leather protectors cup, you can't beat that! Most places would have charged more than that for shipping alone.

Even for $10, you would still have to put a gun to my head to make me buy that protector. I distrust Everlast THAT much. Although, I would be receptive to feedback once you guys get them delivered.

On a side note, are these protectors boxing exclusive? Are they practical for muay thai sparring? Do they inhibit kicks?

Even for $10, you would still have to put a gun to my head to make me buy that protector. I distrust Everlast THAT much. Although, I would be receptive to feedback once you guys get them delivered.

On a side note, are these protectors boxing exclusive? Are they practical for muay thai sparring? Do they inhibit kicks?

I'm assuming the extra hip protection might inhibit leg movement somewhat. I'll let you know how flexible they are once they arrive.

I hear ya on the Everlast quality issues, but for two subway sandwiches I said fuck it.

I'm assuming the extra hip protection might inhibit leg movement somewhat. I'll let you know how flexible they are once they arrive.

I hear ya on the Everlast quality issues, but for two subway sandwiches I said fuck it.

Thanks, i'll look forward to hearing about them.

For those of you that are looking for budget-friendly no-foul protectors, I did stumble upon this the other day. Title GEL protector for only $19.99. I would totally put down the extra $10 just to save myself the BS i'd get from Everlast.

TITLE GEL WORLD PRO NO FOUL PROTECTOR

The outside of the black one looks pretty identical to mine (original 16oz blacks) except for the "16oz" tag. I don't have that one. Note that Clamp's red ones have been deformed some by his seemingly brutally big hands.
On the inside shot a few things seem off as you've noted yourself. The stiff padding on the thumb side of the lacing should go all the way up to the thumb and end in an angular shape with no stitching across it. On your gloves it is short, square and stitched off.
The stiff padding on the other side should go an inch or two further than it does on your gloves. I can't tell if they changed the inside ergonomics too.

It's weird that they'd revise the glove that substantially. It's doesn't look 100% like the v2s in the stitching, but it is close.

That's weird, the hook & loop HS1 (14oz) which I received last week sound exactly like this, and look exactly like the HS1s posted earlier on.

Maybe they only changed the lace-ups? No idea what is going on.

100_1319.jpg

Those heatseekers look so beautiful. The ones you got Arkitekt look like their made of the same leather as the HS2 and I was planning on getting them but I'll look elsewhere Boons/Goldengear will be my next purchase.

Rest in peace 'TU40OFF'. The paycheck-eating beast is finally dead.

Thank god! I almost ordered some shirts, but I was too busy with reviews this weekend lol.

lmfao, I agree. If they had not killed it, I might have been tempted to pick up another item or two. This has been the longest black friday deal season ever lol.

LOL. I should probably take a few bucks that I saved for new gear and you know....pay bills and buy groceries lol

Thank god. I don't need that kind of temptation hanging around like that...

Agreed really good deal besides the whole bait and switch with the gloves lol

Back