Triple g is f***ed

When Saunders is undisputed come back to me

When he is willing to fight Danny I will. We both know he'd rather spend a year in Gitmo than do that. He's bitch made

Billy joe Saunders is going to box this guys face off

Easy 120-108

Shit assesment from a shit poster. GGG knows how to cut off the ring. and BJ is no Canelo, we'll just leave it at that.

<34> .

Billy joe Saunders is going to box this guys face off

Easy 120-108

I will say he boxed the shit right out of David's shorts, however. Give credit where credit is due. But we have seen this on a grander scale with GGG vs Lemuiex already.

l@nd0 .

Last edited:
ahhahaahhaahahahahahahaa

There's a huge difference between a plodder that can't jab, can't hit the body, and can't cut off the ring, and GGG. It's obvious that Golovkin is showing his age, however slightly, but he's still got the worst skillset for a guy like BJS who likes room to breathe. Golovkin has also knocked down, or knocked out pretty much every southpaw he has ever faced. A light hitter like BJS who struggled against Andy Lee is mince meat.

Lemieux has one short range weapon to watch out for, so it was easy to duck and circle compared to avoiding an entire punch selection that carries with it reasonable power. BJS gets worn down, out worked, and broken down. Might even get KO'd. Unlike Canelo, who is oddly comfortable under pressure, BJS wants to stay away, but nobody has been able to stay away from Golovkin in a convincing manner.

I didn't even read the TS's words until after I typed this. I already knew what he was talking about, and already knew he was wrong.

F*****g perfect.

BJS had the perfect opponent for his North American debut. You think he can handle any of the top guys? He might be able to handle Charlo. Charlo's feet blow and his punch selection is more predictable than the other top 3 (Jacobs, GGG, Canelo).

The only problem is that now BJS has this win going to his head and he'll be even more impossible to negotiate with. He ducks GGG and Jacobs easy. Canelo, bigger payday; hard to say.

When Saunders is undisputed yall can come back to me

Canelo and GGG will all receive whippings

ahhahaahhaahahahahahahaa

There's a huge difference between a plodder that can't jab, can't hit the body, and can't cut off the ring, and GGG. It's obvious that Golovkin is showing his age, however slightly, but he's still got the worst skillset for a guy like BJS who likes room to breathe. Golovkin has also knocked down, or knocked out pretty much every southpaw he has ever faced. A light hitter like BJS who struggled against Andy Lee is mince meat.

Lemieux has one short range weapon to watch out for, so it was easy to duck and circle compared to avoiding an entire punch selection that carries with it reasonable power. BJS gets worn down, out worked, and broken down. Might even get KO'd. Unlike Canelo, who is oddly comfortable under pressure, BJS wants to stay away, but nobody has been able to stay away from Golovkin in a convincing manner.

I didn't even read the TS's words until after I typed this. I already knew what he was talking about, and already knew he was wrong.

F*****g perfect.

BJS had the perfect opponent for his North American debut. You think he can handle any of the top guys? He might be able to handle Charlo. Charlo's feet blow and his punch selection is more predictable than the other top 3 (Jacobs, GGG, Canelo).

The only problem is that now BJS has this win going to his head and he'll be even more impossible to negotiate with. He ducks GGG and Jacobs easy. Canelo, bigger payday; hard to say.

Good assessment. It make me think...

However, I still think Canelo to be more susceptible to this fighting style than GGG. I'm worried GGG boxing capability has significantly diminished and, though favorite to win, may struggle beyond expectations against a boxer that moves. And curiously, I wouldn't say the same about Jacobs or Charlot's potentials against similar styles; I would be inclined to pick either one of these two against someone like BJS.

Now, Eubanks would the real contender to bring to this discussion

Last edited:
Good assessment. It make me think...

However, I still think Canelo to be more susceptible to this fighting style than GGG. I'm worried GGG boxing capability has significantly diminished and, though favorite to win, may struggle beyond expectations against a boxer that moves. And curiously, I wouldn't say the same about Jacobs or Charlot's potentials against similar styles; I would be inclined to pick either one of these two against someone like BJS.

Now, Eubanks would the real contender to bring to this discussion

Charlo is a two rhythm fighter - one rhythm when he isn't punching, the other rhythm when he is. You catch him when he's switching. Easy to read than other guys that belong at the top. He has decent fundamentals, hits reasonably hard, and moves okay, but he's an open book. Feints, side steps and counters to his jab. I'm not saying I could walk in there and make it easy, but a top guy can show how Charlo is a B+ fighter (tops). If you take away his jab, he's done for. He needs it but doesn't vary it. He's not like Golovkin who simply can't get his jab taken away by anybody. That's been proven forever, he always re-establishes it even against top talent. Charlo needs a guy to stay put. Look at all his big moments in fights. When the guy stays put or plants, he can finally hit them. When does BJS do that? Charlo loses.

Jacobs is more fluid, moves better, he is a bit more dynamic and is more experienced. Jacobs is a safer horse to bet on, by far - as long as he still has the desire. He's been boxing for a while. He beats BJS.

Honestly, I can't wait to see how the Charloos handle real adversity, because they throw bitch-fits even when they win. It's disgusting and infantile.

Eubank is big for MW. It would be interesting but he ain't coming down. He probably sees the chance to unify at SMW and probably hates the idea of cutting all that weight.

Eloquently said and technically sound argument, Wilddeuces.
Let me just add that training with Lara would be great prep work against BJS

Last edited:
Nothing against BJS, but he has yet to accept a fight against the likes of Golovkin, Alvarez or Jacobs.

Golovkin and Canelo are going to dance again next, if BJS wants to be seen in that class he should take a fight with Danny Jacobs.

He won’t, of course, but if he thinks he’s world class now, step right up.

I'd love to see BJS in with Jacobs. Danny would snatch that belt off him so fast, BJS wouldn't know what hit him.

I'd love to see BJS in with Jacobs. Danny would snatch that belt off him so fast, BJS wouldn't know what hit him.
BJS is one of those annoyingly good boxers, you wanna see him go down but the fkr beats all the other boxers

Too bad Ryota was robbed in the first N'Dam fight. We wouldn't be seeing BS BJS threads like this now cause he deserved that TS.

Golovkin vs Canelo with Jacobs vs Saunders as the co-main event would be great card. Then the winners can fight like a 4 man tournament.

You think you can post bullshit like that in here and not get called? If he signs to fight either of them send me a message and I’ll happily take a lot of money off you

I see all these thread "A level saunders beats C- Lemieux" so by there own admission saunders beat a C- fighter?
It was a good win to me showed that he least belonged in a ring with the top 4 at middleweight. but it's one fight. see what he does in his next.

Back