Trilogy /Part 3

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
On the Chuck vs Tito fight, they advertise it as Tito vs Chuck 3
and Oscar talks about it being a trilogy fight.

I feel they shouldn't be able to do that, as they don't own the rights to the 1st Two fights.

No one else thought this? No, just me?? ok cool.

Got to do what he can to make it sell... but I don't expect the numbers to be good. $49.99... no thanks.

This is the third time they’re fighting. So.....

To act as if this is there 1st meeting wouldnt be right either.

Thought everyone saying it's now $19.99

I believe that's for European purchases through the website. US orders are supposedly still $49.99. this is just from reading forums. Haven't bothered to pay any actual attention to this joke of a card after taking one glance at the lineup. The event isn't worth $10.

On the Chuck vs Tito fight, they advertise it as Tito vs Chuck 3
and Oscar talks about it being a trilogy fight.

I feel they shouldn't be able to do that, as they don't own the rights to the 1st Two fights.

No one else thought this? No, just me?? ok cool.
it matter little what you think.
It matters little that they don't own the right to the previous fights.

This is their third fight. That's a fact.
All that can happen is that the UFC will own the previous fights, so they can't show footages of it.

Trilogies are epic if is is 1-1

Not 2 lambastings!

Would you rather have them say "For the first time ever, Chuck vs Tito!!"?

It’s the third fight though it isn’t a rubber match.

About the legal rights thing I heard Terminator 2 had to recreate the scene footage from the first movie because Cameron didn’t have the legal rights or something...so I guess Oscar can call this one 3.

Got to do what he can to make it sell... but I don't expect the numbers to be good. $49.99... no thanks.
They dropped the price to $39.99 stateside, and if you pre-order it on Black Friday, you can get it for $19.99. I wouldn't feel like an idiot paying $20 for this fight, but any more than that and it'd be hard sell even for chuckleheads like me that buy them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back