Tried Weed for the 1st time...it sucks

The amount of drug addicts in here is startling. Knew a kid that smoked pot once. He tried to kill his family with a hatchet.

I hadn't smoked weed in many years, mostly because i wasnt living in Canada but i think the shits fantastic.

Where the pills high in cbd? Because that could affect how the joint hit you.

It’s typical to not get high the first few times you try weed.

But when you do finally get high, you get really high.

I smoked last night for the first time in around a year. Half a gram of girl scout cookies had me stoned for 8 hours. Fuck I didnt want to get out of bed this morning was sleeping so good

I got high off weed maybe 7-8 times in my life. Never got the munchies for some reason.
The thing I want to do most when high is sleep. Once I was high off edibles and I ate something just to see what it's like and I was like "meh."
The last time was off opium which also just made me want to sleep. Food didn't even enter my mind.

On E food tasted like nothing. Didn't even want to eat.
On shrooms food didn't enter my mind as well. I had some ice cream which was crap but that was probably because it really was crap. My sober friend said it tasted bad too.

On alcohol it's a different story. When I'm drunk everything tastes so good.
Weed benzos and alcohol are the best appetite enhancers

You're doing it wrong.

The amount of drug addicts in here is startling. Knew a kid that smoked pot once. He tried to kill his family with a hatchet.
what-causes-bud-rage-bud-rage-aka-bong-fury-is-6385884.png

Bet he got cbd stuff.
But I do find the pills weak, but 4 is a good amount unless it's cbd...

I didn't get high the first time a smoked bud. The second time I got uncomfortably high, and i smoked less.
I've heard other people say the same thing.

I predict you'll try it a second time and then turn into one of the guys who never shuts the f**k up about it.

The gluten-free stoner, if you will.

It's already been said but it might take a time or two. But once you get that first high......if you don't have a tolerence and you eat 4 edibles and smoke a joint you are going to either be sleepy stoned for hours on end or more likely you are going to freak out and be insanely high!!

With the potency of the stuff here in California, man you gotta be careful. You can get uncomfortably high very quickly! But if you want to keep playing with fire and eating 4 edibles at a time go for it. I can't wait to see your next post after doing that ;)

It's already been said but it might take a time or two. But once you get that first high......if you don't have a tolerence and you eat 4 edibles and smoke a joint you are going to either be sleepy stoned for hours on end or more likely you are going to freak out and be insanely high!!

With the potency of the stuff here in California, man you gotta be careful. You can get uncomfortably high very quickly! But if you want to keep playing with fire and eating 4 edibles at a time go for it. I can't wait to see your next post after doing that ;)

He should be thanking God that he didn’t get high, lol.

The first time you get high even just from smoking a normal amount can be too intense.

If you do ingest that much weed for the first time you get high it’s not going to be fun, it’s going to be scary.

He should be thanking God that he didn’t get high, lol.

The first time you get high even just from smoking a normal amount can be too intense.

If you do ingest that much weed for the first time you get high it’s not going to be fun, it’s going to be scary.

Exactly!! Man the first time I ate edible I only ate a little bit and damn it hit me hard and lasted for like 3 hours! I don't think I breathed for 3 hours straight. It was not fun. I just kept telling myself it's all in my mind and I can't die from it or have a heart attack so just relax and it'll pass.

Edibles still scare me a bit b/c of how long they last if you take too much. At least with smoking or vaping you can take a little hit then wait 15-20 minutes then hit again if needed. And if you get too much it wears off much quicker.

People's bodies must all be different but I always have a very hard time believing people who claim to eat so much edibles and not freak out if they aren't prepared or experienced. Like Joe Rogan's joke "Too much edibles will make you think you're gonna die. But everybody lives".

Back