Tried Weed for the 1st time...it sucks

lulz I ate 4 pot edibles and smoked a Joint and Felt nothing

Lies

You were so wrecked u didn’t even know it

Sounds like you got some schwag. That's not a typical 1st time reaction. I'd get some higher quality stuff or go to a better store.

yes, definitely. the threadstarter smoked some weak ass shit.

First few times for me I didn't feel anything. Then I got way too high and freaked out a little. Now when I get high I feel like I have 200 IQ and can solve all of the world's problems.

Homeboy must have been smoking that stress. That was all we could afford back in the day LOL

Weed is legal here in my state so I can get it whenever I want. Honestly I prefer to blaze up than drink alcohol now because I don't feel like shit the next morning after smoking. And I mean alcohol, not a few beers.

Didn't do much for me, either. Made one of my buddies try to kill himself... that was fun!

Surgery was on Thursday and they cleaned out her entire stomach and colon so shes been eating slow and small, just waiting for her to finally poop.

Yesterday was the worst. She was shaking uncontrollably 3x for a few hrs each time. Took her to the vet today and they said she looks to be in great shape.

I'm hoping she poops tomorrow. Idk how long its suppose to take her to finally go but my patience is lowering day by day. I just want her to be better.

Right now shes sleeping by me. When she wakes up I plan on walking her for 5 mins or so to see if she has to go.

Thanks for asking.
Shaking uncontrollably? Is that something the vet said could occur post surgery?

Hope she is on the mend asap!

Was the same for me. Bought my first ever weed a few weeks ago and it didn't do shit. I need to find some shady dealer and inject liquid weed directly into my veins or some shit

Shaking uncontrollably? Is that something the vet said could occur post surgery?

Hope she is on the mend asap!

He said it can be a reaction but as long as she isnt throwing up or refusing to eat then shes ok. The second she poops it's going to be one of the most joyous moments this year for me. As oddly as that sounds.

Not feeling much is common for the first time or times for some people. That's how it was for my first couple times, didn't notice much of anything. As I kept at it I got very baked many times.

Probably didn't do it right. I got pretty high for a long time my first time. My experienced friend guided me through it though. My first time with edibles was more intense for a longer period of time.

It's so weird to me so many people report not getting high their first few tries. I wonder how that even works in the body.

If you want to have a positive experience with it I'd suggest trying again TS.

I bought some legal weed crom the weed stores we got in Canada.
I bought pills and pre rolled joined.

First I tried one pill. Nothing. Tried teo. Nothing. Poped 4. Smoked the first joint and waited 20 mins. Smoked the second. Finally I got a bug smile for like 20 seconds and laughed for another 10. My face 5ingled for maybe 2 minutes after that. Is that what all these weed fuss is about? It sucked. I smelled like shit after too.

Fuck weed.

I didn’t even feel anything the first time I smoked pot. The second time though I was FUCKED.

Good times.

Sounds like you got some schwag. That's not a typical 1st time reaction. I'd get some higher quality stuff or go to a better store.

The OP is trolling bruh. You think he popped 4 pills and smoked 2 joints and felt nothing?

First time was in 8th grade.
Did it out of a pop can.
My 3rd hit around I breathed out my nose as I was bringing the can up and blew the weed off the can.
Went over to a couch and laid down.
That was it.

2nd time was in 11th grade.
That time I got high.

4 of us drove through Taco Bell and got 5 things each. I ate all 5 before anyone ate their 2nd item.

lulz I ate 4 pot edibles and smoked a Joint and Felt nothing

Lies

You were so wrecked u didn’t even know it
Two years ago the wife and I made brownies. Hadn't eaten in over 20 years, so I was verrrry unaccustomed to the effects, after 20 minutes we thought it wasn't doing anything. Said fuck it, rolled two paper, half way through I noticed the brownies starting to hit me. Before I realized it I was fucked.

I think it takes repeat uses to identify the symptoms.

My first few times I felt the same as you, until a friend purposely dosed me with some super strong edibles. Finally I felt time slow down and my movement got laboured and my memory shot.

It was alright but I much prefer a few drinks. Smoking has never gotten me much further than a bit of mild euphoria.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back