TRICKY TRANSITION TO KNEEBAR FROM STANDING FROM 5-TIME SAMBO WORLD CHAMPION.

Quiet Russian

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
In the newest BattleBeetle tutorial Merited Master of Sport, 5-time world Sambo champion Marina Mokhnatkina teaches an unexpected kneebar set up from the standing position. Tomorrow Marina will step into Fight Nights Global MMA cage and try to take women's bantamweight belt to Saint Petersburg! Best of luck to Marina with tomorrow's fight and her MMA career!

Very cool! I think her match with Jojua will be interesting. Jojua is good grappler and competes often in grappling tournaments. She got bronze in the no gi worlds? In Baku, but I forgot the correct name of the tournament. It is maybe european.

Very cool! I think her match with Jojua will be interesting. Jojua is good grappler and competes often in grappling tournaments. She got bronze in the no gi worlds? In Baku, but I forgot the correct name of the tournament. It is maybe european.
UWW Worlds in Baku, I believe. Kirill Sementsov's student Olga Komarova won this tournament in gi and no gi divisions but in juniors.
I think it's going to be a very interesting match up. Both of them are physically strong, both decorated grapplers but Marina is way more experienced. Anyways, the fight will determine who of them is a better MMA fighter.

Back