triangle vs eye gouges (vid analysis)...

So those fools that does that traditional wing chun bullshit, karate shits, taekwondo shits, kempo shits, that's trying to do those dick grabbing, biting, eye poking, what makes them think legit trained MMA fighters can't do the same shit? DUH! I guarantee they don't do dick grabbing, eye poking, biting, during their "sparring" training. So what makes those dorks thinks they can pull those dirty shits off when their life depends on it? HAHAHAHA!

wouldnt put karate in there, some karate styles are pretty good....

ninjas though...

We haven't forgotten this gem already have we?

Wrist control. Guard. Legs and hips to continuously off balance.

Ninja wouldn't eye poke. Probably just poison dart you and leave.

I went to the park and took a ninja class with a guy who some claim to be the number one ninja in the state (which is debatable in ninja circles).

His students wanted to do their sparring drill which is like clinch fighting without takedowns. They all kept trying to stick their fingers in my eye. They saw nothing wrong with it. It is how they do.

I went to the park and took a ninja class with a guy who some claim to be the number one ninja in the state (which is debatable in ninja circles).

His students wanted to do their sparring drill which is like clinch fighting without takedowns. They all kept trying to stick their fingers in my eye. They saw nothing wrong with it. It is how they do.

Should have countered with a monkey steals the peach.

Kenpo, now that's savage. Should have hit them with the dance of death to be real.

You mean this technique?

Dude, you nuts? That's only reserved for someone who has rapped your wife or something... Don't you ever go dance of death on anyone...

You mean this technique?

Dude, you nuts? That's only reserved for someone who has rapped your wife or something... Don't you ever go dance of death on anyone...

Moves like this, same thing in Silat and Kali, always have a made up as you go feel.

"Yeah, then I'd poke him in the eye, punch his arm, elbow his neck, grab the back of his head and elbow him again. He's asleep now, so I switch my hands and knee him in the balls, then stomp on his head, then turn him over, yeah, then I'd do lock flow 11, cause he shouldn't have pulled a knife on me, I did this to two men after a show downtown, I was at a gas station, yeah. See if he pulls guard now."

You mean this technique?

Dude, you nuts? That's only reserved for someone didn't like your post on Sherdog... Don't you ever go dance of death on anyone...

fixed

As someone pointed out, why risk anything at all?

Best case scenario, you put the guy to sleep he gets up 10 seconds later, meanwhile you have to deal with scratches, bites, whatever he tried.

BJJ techniques are not for street fighting, unless you somehow end up fighting a superior wrestler somehow, you are far better on just sweeping the guy and ending on top raining hamerfists.

Or simply drop him on his head.

As someone pointed out, why risk anything at all?

Best case scenario, you put the guy to sleep he gets up 10 seconds later, meanwhile you have to deal with scratches, bites, whatever he tried.

BJJ techniques are not for street fighting, unless you somehow end up fighting a superior wrestler somehow, you are far better on just sweeping the guy and ending on top raining hamerfists.

Or simply drop him on his head.

If you are going to rain hammerfist, it's way easier to do it to a passed out opponent than To a fighting one. If you get up and let him walk away with no scratch while you get out all banged up, that is your decision, you could fuck Him up once is sleeping if you like.

Also, who's saying you won't have to deal with scratches bites etc if you are on top of someone?

The Vid just shows a triangle choke vs a dude trying to eye gouge his way out, I think that's a pretty good indicative of the efficiency of triangle choke in a sad situation...

And as far as I know sweeping is - big part of bjj, so I don't know what you mean by bjj techniques...

Dropping someone in his head is the ideal, not always possible though.

If you are going to rain hammerfist, it's way easier to do it to a passed out opponent than To a fighting one. If you get up and let him walk away with no scratch while you get out all banged up, that is your decision, you could fuck Him up once is sleeping if you like.

Also, who's saying you won't have to deal with scratches bites etc if you are on top of someone?

The Vid just shows a triangle choke vs a dude trying to eye gouge his way out, I think that's a pretty good indicative of the efficiency of triangle choke in a sad situation...

And as far as I know sweeping is - big part of bjj, so I don't know what you mean by bjj techniques...

Dropping someone in his head is the ideal, not always possible though.

1.- You fuck him up while sleep and you become a felon, he could also be unde drugs or have a condition that could make a simple choke into something more serious and thats more liability.

2.- Yes, sweeping is a part of BJJ, my mistake, i meant guard submissions when i said BJJ techniques.

3.- He did got the triangle, but he seems he took a few headbutts and some scratches just to have the other guy tap and be released and go unharmed.

1.- You fuck him up while sleep and you become a felon, he could also be unde drugs or have a condition that could make a simple choke into something more serious and thats more liability.

2.- Yes, sweeping is a part of BJJ, my mistake, i meant guard submissions when i said BJJ techniques.

3.- He did got the triangle, but he seems he took a few headbutts and some scratches just to have the other guy tap and be released and go unharmed.

Again, anytime you fight someone you are exposed to be fighting someone on Drugs. If he tackles you and you end up on guard is not like you wanted to be there, shit happens and you ended up there, you dealt with the attacker and stop the fight, if you sweep him and beat the living shit out of him, you are still a felon, and exposed to be sue, if you put him to sleep you have the choice to decide what you do, and you chose to beat him up, that's up to you but at least you stopped the attacker. No one says jump guard that's utter retarded, but to say guard techniques don't work in a sf, when I just posted a vid of someone using all dirty tricks and being put away, well i would say they do work quite well. He chose to release the choke, he could've control him there and draw a Picasso. On his face, he had the choice to do whatever he wanted to do, in a control situation..

You drop someone on his head, and you could kill or paralyzed the person, that doesn't put you as a felon? You worry about the law reaction in one situation but not the other one, if you are concern about being a Felon, do not fight at all.

Again, anytime you fight someone you are exposed to be fighting someone on Drugs. If he tackles you and you end up on guard is not like you wanted to be there, shit happens and you ended up there, you dealt with the attacker and stop the fight, if you sweep him and beat the living shit out of him, you are still a felon, and exposed to be sue, if you put him to sleep you have the choice to decide what you do, and you chose to beat him up, that's up to you but at least you stopped the attacker. No one says jump guard that's utter retarded, but to say guard techniques don't work in a sf, when I just posted a vid of someone using all dirty tricks and being put away, well i would say they do work quite well. He chose to release the choke, he could've control him there and draw a Picasso. On his face, he had the choice to do whatever he wanted to do, in a control situation..

You drop someone on his head, and you could kill or paralyzed the person, that doesn't put you as a felon? You worry about the law reaction in one situation but not the other one, if you are concern about being a Felon, do not fight at all.

Anything works on the untrained, if i as a TKD master im pretty sure i would be able to hit a flying spinning heel kick on an untrained schmuck, but i could just as easily and with the same skillset hit a much simpler front kick with higher efficiency.

Same with grappling, a triangle works, but unless the guy also knows grappling, its far easier to sweep him over and reduce the threat potential. Street fights is not about winning, its about not losing.

I had a friend in judo who had a broken blood vessel in the eye after a fight, sure he beat the guy, but he also had a bloodshot eye for a week.

Anything works on the untrained, if i as a TKD master im pretty sure i would be able to hit a flying spinning heel kick on an untrained schmuck, but i could just as easily and with the same skillset hit a much simpler front kick with higher efficiency.

Same with grappling, a triangle works, but unless the guy also knows grappling, its far easier to sweep him over and reduce the threat potential. Street fights is not about winning, its about not losing.

I had a friend in judo who had a broken blood vessel in the eye after a fight, sure he beat the guy, but he also had a bloodshot eye for a week.

I dont agree, I find triangle chokes extremely efficient, they are easier to sink than hitting a sweep and they end up the fight. Also, I woulnt have been such a nice guy if someone is trying to get his fingers in my eyes, and you totally avoid that risk by geting an angle, overhooking the free arm. I would never go for an armbar though.

Being on bottom i a no no in a fight, that we agree on, but if you are there is mostly not because you wanted to be there, but beause you were forced to.

I dont agree, I find triangle chokes extremely efficient, they are easier to sink than hitting a sweep and they end up the fight. Also, I woulnt have been such a nice guy if someone is trying to get his fingers in my eyes, and you totally avoid that risk by geting an angle, overhooking the free arm. I would never go for an armbar though.

Being on bottom i a no no in a fight, that we agree on, but if you are there is mostly not because you wanted to be there, but beause you were forced to.

Well i disagree, its far easier to me to sweep or do a technical standup than doing a triangle.

But that may be product of different styles.

Back