Travis Fulton net worth?

He is a guy that should've years ago like 15 years ago, took training/career seriously. He might of actually accomplished something on the big stage and made some good money doing it.

I grew up in same town as Fulton. Never met him, but he did marry a girl i went to school with from k-12. Can tell you one thing, the dad of the girl he married would pound him into the ground. This girls dad was the most feared dad around and most were afraid to date her or her sister b/c of him. I guess Fulton wasn't.
Have heard alot of stories, but the one i heard the most was that he was a lazy trainer and didnt want to train hard enough to compete in larger shows. Also have heard he is a very racist person more than once.
If i remember right he does have one of the nastiest body slams ever in MMA. Slammed a smaller fighter in his head and it was nasty.

Found link:

I also grew up in cedar falls/Waterloo area and I Know Travis very well we are great friends and clearly you do not know what you're talking about. First of all Travis has never been married, he has a daughter with a girl he dated for along time but they were never married. Also Travis didn't fight for money yes he got paid to fight but he fought because he loved to do it and when he fought and slammed the Taekwondo guy in Utah, Jeremy Bullock he didn't pick his opponent the promoter did and he just went in there and fought the guy that was across from him in the cage also he literally just got off a plane from Brazil where he fought and won the WVC tournament. He was supposed to fight in a four-man 200-pound tournament that night but the other three people that were in the tournament we're not going to fight if Travis was going to be in the tournament so they threw Jeremy Bulloch in there with Fulton because they needed him to have a fight. Well obviously you don't really know Fulton and if you did grow up in the Waterloo Cedar Falls area which I doubt you don't know anything about Travis Fulton yeah he fought in very small shows in small venues against guys that were even near his level but he just loved to fight. He wasn't hand-picking guys to Pad his record he was just fighting sure he could have said this guy is a turd I'm not going to fight him but he didn't he just wanted to fight and yes he got paid but to him that was just extra income yes he fought some turds but he also thought some really tough guys and didn't get paid much money for it. Default Dan Severn when he was only like 20 years old and probably didn't even get paid $1,000 but he just wanted to fight. So if you supposedly Know Travis because you grew up in the same town as him tell me your name because clearly you don't know the facts and I doubt you know anything about Travis Fulton and if you question my knowledge of Travis Fulton just ask him I'm Jason Miller and he is one of my best friends

Has he made more money during his boxing career or his MMA career?

CM punk made more money against hall than Travis has his whole career

I used to talk to Travis a lot like 98-2000, and yes think he drove trucks. He asked me to manage him once and said I would be good at it.

CFbadboy seems legit, and there was one of the Jason Millers that fought in Iowa...

The other jason miller just FB requested and said hi the other night out of nowhere...strange world

At one small show travis did come up to me watching in stands ask me if wanted to fight him for $250....I said travis I am already drinking beers man.....maybe on a months notice sure.....and we were friends.

I don't know anything about the strange rascists walmart stories that came up....in fact, I thought he had a half-black brother?

I also grew up in cedar falls/Waterloo area and I Know Travis very well we are great friends and clearly you do not know what you're talking about. First of all Travis has never been married, he has a daughter with a girl he dated for along time but they were never married. Also Travis didn't fight for money yes he got paid to fight but he fought because he loved to do it and when he fought and slammed the Taekwondo guy in Utah, Jeremy Bullock he didn't pick his opponent the promoter did and he just went in there and fought the guy that was across from him in the cage also he literally just got off a plane from Brazil where he fought and won the WVC tournament. He was supposed to fight in a four-man 200-pound tournament that night but the other three people that were in the tournament we're not going to fight if Travis was going to be in the tournament so they threw Jeremy Bulloch in there with Fulton because they needed him to have a fight. Well obviously you don't really know Fulton and if you did grow up in the Waterloo Cedar Falls area which I doubt you don't know anything about Travis Fulton yeah he fought in very small shows in small venues against guys that were even near his level but he just loved to fight. He wasn't hand-picking guys to Pad his record he was just fighting sure he could have said this guy is a turd I'm not going to fight him but he didn't he just wanted to fight and yes he got paid but to him that was just extra income yes he fought some turds but he also thought some really tough guys and didn't get paid much money for it. Default Dan Severn when he was only like 20 years old and probably didn't even get paid $1,000 but he just wanted to fight. So if you supposedly Know Travis because you grew up in the same town as him tell me your name because clearly you don't know the facts and I doubt you know anything about Travis Fulton and if you question my knowledge of Travis Fulton just ask him I'm Jason Miller and he is one of my best friends

Are you the same miller that owns pretty much every mma event in history? If so, thre are quite a few events I'm looking, (and would gladly pay), for.

Back