Travis Fulton (ex UFC fighter)

He has lost to every fighter of any note he has ever fought.

A fight is still a fight and a lot of the guys that Fulton beat or lost to would bitch toss mighty mouse all around the ring.

Most of his loses are to guys with a wiki page, go figure...

The guys also a devout racist.

His fight against Arlovski where he lost by headkick at 4:59 into the final round was the first time he was ever knocked out cold in mma competition. EDIT: a headkick KO by Ricco is actually his first

Damn though, he has 40 knockout losses between boxing and mma. That's brutal.

Last edited:
yXVBW8.gif

A fight is still a fight and a lot of the guys that Fulton beat or lost to would bitch toss mighty mouse all around the ring.

Most of them don't even have a winning record or last a round with mighty mouse

Most of them don't even have a winning record or last a round with mighty mouse

Travis beat the fuck out of Wes Sims 10 years ago, I'm pretty sure Wes Sims would murk mighty mouse.

Also beat Joe Riggs and Heath Herring, pretty sure those guys at that time would destroy mighty mouse of today.

He's s legend in my eyes. Rizin should give him an opportunity.

He has 316 fights listed on sherdog. He's taken plenty others on Indian reservations, bars and gyms that aren't listed. Plus he did the infamous rock bottom. IIRC there was one interview where he said that during the summer he'd play softball during the weekdays, drive a dump truck during the week, get called for a fight Thursday, fight Saturday for $200-300, spend it drinking during the week and just repeat the cycle.

I hope they make a movie or write a book about his life. Sounds pretty funny.

He has 316 fights listed on sherdog. He's taken plenty others on Indian reservations, bars and gyms that aren't listed. Plus he did the infamous rock bottom. IIRC there was one interview where he said that during the summer he'd play softball during the weekdays, drive a dump truck during the week, get called for a fight Thursday, fight Saturday for $200-300, spend it drinking during the week and just repeat the cycle.

Back