Travel Ban Takes Effect, Left Immediately Goes Back, To The Same Liberal Judges

This is no big surprise. The constitution clearly states that the POTUS has full authority on travel ban. The 9th circus was just making a partisan ruling to try and slow Trumps success down. They are the most overturned court in America for a reason.

MAGA

This is no big surprise. The constitution clearly states that the POTUS has full authority on travel ban. The 9th circus was just making a partisan ruling to try and slow Trumps success down. They are the most overturned court in America for a reason.

exactly !!!!

hello and good morning fonzob1,

yes, benefits, like...well, the one you mention below.

you go on to say;

those "free market" options were available before the Affordable Care Act. i have no idea how old you are, but life under those "free market" options was not very good for many americans.

that's why when the rubber met the road, the GOP punted on the ACA, after candidate Trump spent the better part of a year telling Americans under his healthcare proposal, no one will lose coverage...that under his plan, there will be insurance for everybody. under his plan, healthcare will be a “lot less expensive” for everyone — the government, consumers, providers.

i am still waiting to see this miraculous plan.

- IGIT

The sum total of the ACA is not a benefit. It's a loss.

The sum total of the ACA is not a benefit. It's a loss.

hello fonzob1,

you're argument isn't with me, though. its with the GOP in the Senate and the House who;

a) refused to repeal and replace

b) couldn't come up with a replacement that wouldn't result in them getting crucified at the mid term elections

- IGIT

hello fonzob1,

you're argument isn't with me, though. its with the GOP in the Senate and the House.

- IGIT

Not at all. They agree with me. They just can't reach an agreement on what the best method for eliminating it would be.

Not at all.

hi once more Fonzie,

yes, all of them.

as we've seen, the "yes" votes that came in such volume when Mr. Obama was POTUS were just part of a show....a performance, if you will.

as soon as you had a POTUS who would actually sign a repeal and replace, the GOP in congress backed off (this is all factual, i'm not hypothesizing any of this). probably the ones who voted "yes" had knowledge that it would die in the Senate - making it safe for the GOP to continue bashing away at the Affordable Care Act.

- IGIT

Last edited:

MAGA

Are you sure about that?

This is the 90 day travel ban they were seeking right

90 days has long past

Prophet, I was asking was he sure the 9th Circuit was the most overturned.

there's no clear way to interpret which Circuit is the most overturned, because the statistics can be played with.

the 9th is the most liberal though.

hi once more Fonzie,

yes, all of them.

as we've seen, the "yes" votes that came in such volume when Mr. Obama was POTUS were just part of a show....a performance, if you will.

as soon as you had a POTUS who would actually sign a repeal and replace, the GOP in congress backed off (this is all factual, i'm not hypothesizing any of this). probably the ones who voted "yes" had knowledge that it would die in the Senate - making it safe for the GOP to continue bashing away at the Affordable Care Act.

- IGIT

Yes, once more. Seems that you like to dance in circles. No, not a show. As I noted before, repealing 7 or 8 years after the signing the act is different from earlier years (due to the phasing out of commercial or group-based plans).

As I noted before, repealing 7 or 8 years after the signing the act is different from earlier years (due to the phasing out of commercial or group-based plans).

hello and good morning Fonzie,

there's a flip side to that, too, though.

the Heritage Foundation's Affordable Care Act had almost a decade, then, to fulfill the dark prophecies that many a GOP congressperson or Fox news pundit warned would lead to a meltdown in the US...

- IGIT

Last edited:
No Trumper can ever answer this question honestly.

Trump said he needed a temporary 90 day ban put in place to come up with a solution to resolve the security hole that was in our immigration system. He said this in January. It's been 11 months since that time. Why is this solution not in place? They just stopped working on it all together because the temporary ban was not in place?

Are you really that stupid? They never had a "solution" to the "security" issue. It never existed like the Republican "plan" to fix health care.

Yeah you wont get an answer to this because it was always about red meat for the base not actual security policy, what a fucking joke.

Where others see the boring operations of the court system, the astute right winger sees yet another conspiracy and proof positive of the liberal deep state currently at war with the president. Two branches of the federal government locked in a death match. The presidency vs. the judiciary. No holes barred....well, these are republicans we're talking about...the singing senators...child predators....

The American Right's paranoia and rationalizations know no floor. Anything to be safe and sustain the comforting illusion that the ban is a safety measure instead of a fuck you to Islam and liberals. This personality disorder of the right is grounded in almost pisspants fear. This fear is the source of racism, classism, mashochism and sadism as normally practiced by American Right wing republican....a treatable personality disorder.

Back