Travel Ban Takes Effect, Left Immediately Goes Back, To The Same Liberal Judges

It hasn’t been 90 uninterrupted days FWIW. I think these injunctions are prohibiting whatever measures need to be put in place if I’m understanding it correctly.

do they need 90 uninterrupted to formulate policy? id hope they arent burning it all every time there is an injunction. that would be retarded.

A de facto capricious waste of time and money.

But the racists love it that Big Daddy Trump can still kick some minority ass at will.

Remove Racism from the moral calculus of Trump and his supporters and we have silence...

....except for the lies about trickle down and tax cut stimulus still poring forth.

hi floivanus,

the tax cuts from the Presidency of George W. Bush were due to sunset because of the Byrd Rule, which, to paraphrase, prohibits the Senate from passing legislation that puts the US debt on steroids.

- IGIT
Again ALL laws need a sunset clause on them, that way archaic hold overs such as sunday liquor sales, the prohibition of marijuana, profanity laws and the ban on walking your crocodile down main-street are done away with so there's fewer 'gotcha' laws and holdovers from puritanical days.

If people are still strongly FOr these restrictions lawmakers can vote to uphold them, if not they can go away

A de facto capricious waste of time and money.

But the racists love it that Big Daddy Trump can still kick some minority ass at will.

Remove Racism from the moral calculus of Trump and his supporters and we have silence...

....except for the lies about trickle down and tax cut stimulus still poring forth.
If your own intelligence agencies are saying these crumbling structureless governments cannot vett who is good/bad and that ISIS et all are plotting to use un-vettable refugees to get a foot in the door, it seems like good policy right?

If your own intelligence agencies are saying these crumbling structureless governments cannot vett who is good/bad and that ISIS et all are plotting to use un-vettable refugees to get a foot in the door, it seems like good policy right?

its excellent policy.

hullo and good morning flo,

Again ALL laws need a sunset clause on them, that way archaic hold overs such as sunday liquor sales, the prohibition of marijuana, profanity laws and the ban on walking your crocodile down main-street are done away with so there's fewer 'gotcha' laws and holdovers from puritanical days.

If people are still strongly FOr these restrictions lawmakers can vote to uphold them, if not they can go away

i don't work in government, but many laws do get a revisited after a period of time passes...i mean, doesn't this happen all the time?

don't get me wrong, i understand the appeal of mandating that all laws are to be sunset...then again, i take a look at the congress over the last decade or two and wonder if its a good idea to have every law sunset. i mean...congress, whatever else one might say, doesn't seem to be able to do the very simple (and necessary) functions its been tasked to do.

i imagine your idea would paralyze the Federal (along with state and local) governments.

but my friend, our intelligence agencies are not saying what you say they are saying. the Dept of Homeland Security has weighed in, and our reality show President, drawing on his long history in counterterrorism, disagrees with their conclusions.

he really wants this travel ban, i suppose.

The White House is dismissing a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) intelligence report rebuffing President Trump’s claims that citizens from seven predominantly Muslim countries pose an increased terror threat, the Wall Street Journal reported late Friday.

“The president asked for an intelligence assessment,” a senior administration official told the Journal. “This is not the intelligence assessment the president asked for.”
http://thehill.com/policy/national-...dhs-report-finding-little-evidence-to-support

- IGIT

Hi Igit,

You want to go start or participate in an ACA thread or post on topic in this one?
Thanks and namaste.

hiya there WTF2008,

you might want to reread this thread before you selectively do your "moderator" thing.

i'm responding to a post by Fonzob.

my friendly suggestion would be to leave moderating to the moderators.

cheers!

- IGIT

Last edited:
but my friend, our intelligence agencies are not saying what you say they are saying. the Dept of Homeland Security has weighed in, and our reality show President, drawing on his long history in counterterrorism, disagrees with their conclusions.

the same intelligence agencies that said Iraq had WMDs.

hello and good morning fonzob1,

Benefits...

yes, benefits, like...well, the one you mention below.

The "moderate" Republicans just don't want to tear the rug out from under people who have been depending on the ACA for several years.

you go on to say;

Repealing the ACA will not leave those people with many free market options because the ACA has eroded those free market options over the course of its existence.

those "free market" options were available before the Affordable Care Act. i have no idea how old you are, but life under those "free market" options was not very good for many americans.

that's why when the rubber met the road, the GOP punted on the ACA, after candidate Trump spent the better part of a year telling Americans under his healthcare proposal, no one will lose coverage...that under his plan, there will be insurance for everybody. under his plan, healthcare will be a “lot less expensive” for everyone — the government, consumers, providers.

i am still waiting to see this miraculous plan.

- IGIT

Hi Igit,

You want to go start or participate in an ACA thread or post on topic in this one?
Thanks and namaste.

hi there WTF2008,

my advice remains the same, my dear friend. let the moderators moderate. if they ask me to change or delete a post, i'd completely amenable to their requests.

also - am i the only one whom you seek to moderate, or are others subject to your "off topic" finger wagging?

thanks!

- IGIT

the same intelligence agencies that said Iraq had WMDs.

hello The Prophet,

you might want to direct your response to floivanus.

he was the one who cited US intelligence agencies, i was merely responding to him (by citing the Dept of Homeland Security - which did not exist at the time GWB and his cohorts took the nation to war).

- IGIT

hello The Prophet,

you might want to direct your response to floivanus.

he was the one who cited US intelligence agencies, i was merely responding to him (by citing the Dept of Homeland Security - which did not exist at the time GWB and his cohorts took the nation to war).

- IGIT

i don't need to address someone, specifically by username, to make my points.

SCOTUS reversed ridiculous liberal judge decisions, lets talk about that.

hi again The Prophet,

but my friend, you're addressing the wrong person!

it was Fliovanus who was paraphrasing the findings of the intelligence community (and doing so in a positive light). i was merely using the words of the Dept of Homeland Security to respond to him.

i think you are confused and responding to the wrong poster.

- IGIT

hi again The Prophet,

it was Fliovanus who was paraphrasing the findings of the intelligence community (and doing so in a positive light). i was merely using the words of the Dept of Homeland Security to respond to him.

- IGIT

SCOTUS reversed ridiculous liberal judge decisions, lets talk about that.

Last edited:

hi again The Prophet,

- IGIT

hi again The Prophet,

- IGIT

nope.

Back