Travel Ban Takes Effect, Left Immediately Goes Back, To The Same Liberal Judges

Liberals throwing tantrums is as safe of bet as water being wet. All in!

Well, at least Liberals are consistent with their playbook. At some point people should probably ask why the Hawaii 9th court is continually the one being sought for blocking? Makes one wonder about the impartiality of the judge in respect to the law and where their authority stops and the rights of the Federal government begins.

Why do radical right wing extremists get so mad about everything?

Hawaii shouldn't even be a state. They are about as anti-american as it gets. I've never been to a more bigoted place in America.

out of 50 states, why are the things liberals keep saying are unconstitutional, only found that way [ then SCOTUS reverses ] on coasts of our country, or on an island ???

you would think that things would be unconstitutional, in states in the middle of this country as well.

but these judge's rulings that this Supreme Court overturns, they're almost all from an island, or from our coasts - why ???

Last edited:
out of 50 states, why are the things liberals keep saying are unconstitutional, only found that way [ then SCOTUS reverses ] on coasts of our country, or on an island ???

you would think that things would be unconstitutional, in states in the middle of this country as well.

but these judge's rulings that this Supreme Court overturns, they're almost all from an island, or from our coasts - why ???
So you're upset that justice is held to a higher standard?

1469380851-giphy.gif

why you quoting me bruh? i'm laughing at han socks salty remarks...

Back