Trash talk challenge : Cruz vs Mcgregor

It looks like you have too much time in your life.... <SelenaWow>

And also, the threads you posted are all for fun. The "trash talk" is mostly embarrassing, childish and cringe worthy.

For fun = you're interested. Learn to lie better next time.

Depends on who you are a fan of the most.

Conor will say:

He's rich
Cruz is pillow fisted
Cruz is boring
Cruz does not have a girlfriend/virgin/talks about his dog
Cruz is skinny/weakling
Cruz isn't a draw
He never fights
Brittle bones/injury prone

Cruz:

Probably talk shit about Conors ground game and getting submitted by Diaz
Gas Tank
Mayweather fight.
Diaz
No title defenses
Ducking
Agree on all except the Mayweather fight. Hard to talk shit on losing to Mayweather in ten rounds, not getting dropped once, and to the tune of 100 million, when Cruz got an ass whoop boxing lesson and dropped multiple time by Co Fucking Gar on the the comain for pennies.

Learn to read better next time.

"I watch MMA for the fights and that's the only thing that interests me"

Why post about the drama and trash talk if you're not interested in them? Learn to think before you type out lies next time.

"I watch MMA for the fights and that's the only thing that interests me"

Why post about the drama and trash talk if you're not interested in them? Learn to think before you type out lies next time.

What does Karolina in bikini have to do with "drama and trash talk"?

What does Karolina in bikini have to do with "drama and trash talk"?

What does Karolina in bikini have to do with fighting?
What does social media drama have to do with fighting?

You lied and got exposed. Learn to take the L like a man instead of digging this hole deeper.

Nobody can trigger opponents like McGregor and yet they get sucked in every time, unbelievable really.

Conor is much more remedial / elementary, but he can trigger mo-foz like an absolute bawse.

Cruz is more cerebral, but most fighters don't even know wtf he is talking about.
I think this is true. I never found Conor’s trash talk especially entertaining or clever. But the proof of the pudding is in the eating, and man, his opponents were rankled no end by him.

He was damned effective. No idea why his crude insults worked so well, but they did.

Cruz is on another planet than conor when it comes to intellect. Its all about preference. I get a kick out of them both, two very different styles of trash talk.

challenge
verb chal·lenge \ ˈcha-lənj \

challenged; challenging
transitive verb
1 : to dispute especially as being unjust, invalid, or outmoded : impugn new data that challenges old assumptions
2 a : to confront or defy boldly : dare he challenged his critics to prove his guilt
b : to call out to duel or combat challenged his rival to a duel
c : to invite into competition he challenged his brother to a tennis match
3 : to question formally the legality or legal qualifications of challenge a juror
4 : to arouse or stimulate especially by presenting with difficulties she wants a job that will challenge her
5 : to order to halt and prove identity the sentry challenged the stranger
6 : to demand as due or deserved : require an event that challenges explanation
7 : to administer a physiological (see physiological 2) and especially an immunologic challenge to (an organism or cell)
intransitive verb
1 : to make or present a challenge
when the appropriate moment challenged, he was capable of … leadership —C. H. Driver
2 : to take legal exception
— challenger noun
— challengeable play \ˈcha-lən-jə-bəl\ adjective

Cruz,

And it's not even remotely close. Cruz's stuff is actually rooted in reality so it hurts a lot more than Conor's WWE insults.

That one line in the build up of TJ vs Cruz won it all for me...

When asked about Duane Ludwig coaching TJ, Dom scoffs "Duane Ludwig could learn something from me. I could be Ludwig's coach."

Another gem when asked about his injuries "I eat ACLs for breakfast man".

.0.jpeg

Watch Cruz verbally molest a bunch of people

Responding to Faber saying he's ok with losing "Yeah, you're OK with Barao dragging your face across the mat"

Savage.

Last edited:
Conor's trash talking was very fun for a while and was a breathe of fresh air, but it got too old too quickly. I could listen to Cruz breaking down his opponent's technique and critiquing them and pulling out facts all day, albeit, not as entertaining as Conor's.

All Conor can say is he has money, which, coming from a poor and educated Irish man is comical and only the feeble minded find it funny.

Cruz is a smart guy no doubt but his trash talk, whilst calm and composed, isn’t elite level

Conors is just based on insults and shouting and Cruz usually makes intelligent observations.

However, if you want to talk about how effective each person is, then its conor easily. The way he winds people up and gets them not thinking straight and making mistakes is unbelievable. Eddie throwing his gameplan out the window, Aldo losing it and bum rushing Conor to get Ko'd in 13 seconds.

Back