Social Transwomsn vs Muslim Spa, a Canadian Lawsuit

It may not be mere trolling; this guy seems to be a real pervert, like a lot of these "transwomen" turn out to be. Unfortunately the government has put these women in a position where they need to defend themselves at a tribunal against this sick freak. Trans activism always effects women's rights, but liberal feminists don't dare speak out against the insanity.

I actually assumed he was an opportunist seeking money,not a pervert,but his motives are irrelevant to a degree because given the human rights code he arguable has a legit claim.

https://www.christianexaminer.com/a...lined-service-for-religious-reasons/51664.htm

The story is simple enough. Man who identifies as a woman approaches a Muslim Spa and is denied service because he is a male. To add some context, some devout Muslim women cannot touch men.

This is hardly the first instance, there are lawsuits of this nature dating back many years, but things are significantly different now with the passing of Bill C-16.

How is this resolved in a legally just manner?

NnoGhN1.gif

https://www.christianexaminer.com/a...lined-service-for-religious-reasons/51664.htm

The story is simple enough. Man who identifies as a woman approaches a Muslim Spa and is denied service because he is a male. To add some context, some devout Muslim women cannot touch men.

This is hardly the first instance, there are lawsuits of this nature dating back many years, but things are significantly different now with the passing of Bill C-16.

For now it's an issue but in the near future it won't be. Muslims have 5 kids per family. Tranny's are biological failures. They won't last the test of time. Muslims will call the shots soon.

Interesting case. I can also see feminist and trans communities clashing at some point as cases of trans competing in female sports become more frequent. Girls are seeing their hopes for college sports scholarship evaporate because of guys identifying as female beating the real girls.

Interesting case. I can also see feminist and trans communities clashing at some point as cases of trans competing in female sports become more frequent. Girls are seeing their hopes for college sports scholarship evaporate because of guys identifying as female beating the real girls.

Feminists and trans activists are already clashing, especially in the UK. But they're radical feminists who are pushing back. Liberal feminists seem to either side with trans activists or just ignore the whole problem altogether.

Feminists and trans activists are already clashing, especially in the UK. But they're radical feminists who are pushing back. Liberal feminists seem to either side with trans activists or just ignore the whole problem altogether.
I'll just grab my popcorn and watch the clash!

Time for a news update on the judges scorecard.

Wow can’t wait to see how this turns out.

For now it's an issue but in the near future it won't be. Muslims have 5 kids per family. Tranny's are biological failures. They won't last the test of time. Muslims will call the shots soon.

Islam, please come quickly because we are barely holding on.

dennis_hallman-e1323388022505.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think the extent of the transition should make a difference? For instance, if the transwoman is more or less indistinguishable from a woman and is post op?

Btw this is the kind of thing that has made me believe Muslims should've been trying to build bridges with Christians in the West and vice versa. Both share a lot in terms of socially conservative values. Most Muslims and Christians would agree on something like this or gay marriage and whatnot.
Originally, most Muslims voted Republican for said reasons, but then they eventually became overwhelmingly Democrats. Same thing happened with Asian Americans, including Indian Americans.

I've had conversations like this with a Muslim woman I know. I don't understand why they don't align more with Conservatives. Since their values are incredibly conservative.
I remember watching the 2012 Republican Presidential Candidates Debate in Orlando. They got a question from a Palestinian American Republican. The candidates basically all proceeded to tell him to go fuck himself as they engaged in a contest to see who could take Israel's dick the deepest down their throat. And then you wonder why they lost that vote.

That's essentially the reason. When they got a question from a Latina woman (who I don't even think was a Republican) they were civil and respectful. But seriously, they told the Arab guy to go fuck himself without actually saying the words. I wouldn't be surprised, and I would completely understand, if he's a Democrat by now.

http://religiondispatches.org/speak...ican-republican-who-confronted-gop-at-debate/

Last edited:

Going to have to disagree with you there. Transgender has been around for 1000s of years, the only reason why it seems new here is due to the breaking of Christianities stranglehold on Western culture. Trans can be found in ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, throughout Asia...

As for Muslims having a bunch of kids. Sure, it will allow them to take down the west however they are a weak people and either China or Russia will take control and neither gives a shit about religion or political correctness so they will just be mass slaughtered until their numbers are low enough to control.

Either way, transgenders are not going anywhere...we just need to nip this bullshit thats being pushed today in the butt.

The solution is simple. Make the tranny fear for his life going there. Tell him you have right to go there. Just let the husbands of these women wait for him outside
Dude, you let the cat out of the bag. You broke taqiyya.

I looked up the reports of the street battles at a pride parade last year.

The male cross dressers claimed womanhood, and the militant lesbians got ruined on the asphalt that day.

Great photo of a big hairy guy with beard/mustache in a pink dress putting this skinny goth/punk lesbo in a wicked headlock and dragging her down the street.

Bitches were certainly put in their place. I wish I was there eating popcorn

From the business owner:

"All clients regardless of sex, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation are welcome," stated Carruthers, as quoted by CTV News.

"However, we also welcome staff members and respect their religious beliefs and feelings of safety and dignity in regards to the right not to perform waxing services on males or male genitals."

Yeah, that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. The person who does male waxing was on sick leave, and the Muslim woman was uncomfortable waxing a biologically male body. So, come back another day.

I appreciate the business owner for sticking up for the employee that way.
If you look at bikini waxes done on males, they're inadvertently/inherently sexual. The men almost always get erections, sometimes they even ejaculate. Perfectly understandable for any woman not to want to participate in that, especially one with a strong religious/cultural prohibition against it.

Wow can’t wait to see how this turns out.

Probably with the business folding, admitting no wrong, settling with the complaintant and promising to have people on hand who will be willing to deal with “all customers” (even though they shouldn’t have to have anyone specific on hand because there is no difference between the trans-woman and any other woman...), while the complainant goes on a tour of how right they were and further encourages their supporters to be more litigious in “fighting oppression” and other blithering nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back