Social Transwomsn vs Muslim Spa, a Canadian Lawsuit

dontsnitch

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.christianexaminer.com/a...lined-service-for-religious-reasons/51664.htm

The story is simple enough. Man who identifies as a woman approaches a Muslim Spa and is denied service because he is a male. To add some context, some devout Muslim women cannot touch men.

This is hardly the first instance, there are lawsuits of this nature dating back many years, but things are significantly different now with the passing of Bill C-16.

How is this resolved in a legally just manner?

Oh boy. Who are the enlightened righties/lefties gonna side with here? The Muslims? Or a trans woman?

SneakyEveryHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Oh boy. Who are the enlightened righties gonna side with here? The Muslims? Or a trans woman?

Is this not more of a problem for the left?

I think this is more like a pro debut. No more fighting cans, let's see how you handle the champ.

They've been ducking each other for a long time. Good matchup!

Oh boy. Who are the enlightened righties gonna side with here? The Muslims? Or a trans woman?

Personally, I think the answer is obvious from a rational perspective, but it's not legally obvious.

What's funny about this is that one can make the exact same joke about enlightened lefties. My sympathies are with the Muslim woman.

This is a man who sees himself as a woman. It is unreasonable to demand that others see it that way as well. No one owes you to treat you as something you aren't.

I am pretty sure even lefties will struggle with this one for a bit. But not as much as righties. Lol

Is this not more of a problem for the left?

I suppose it could go both ways. This is a paradox for all. I'll have to edit my post so not to single out idiots on either side.

What's funny about this is that one can make the exact same joke about enlightened lefties. My sympathies are with the Muslim woman.

This is a man who sees himself as a woman. It is unreasonable to demand that others see it that way as well. No one owes you to treat you as something you aren't.
Ditto

This is it! We'll finally find out who's the Chosen Canadian One!

There really should be a poll for this thread, so we can see which contender the "progressive" members of the WR would back for this Oppression Superfight Championship!

CDC3mdyWEAENs5u.jpg

Last edited:
This is too good. I've got the religion of peace by white guilt in the third

Last edited:
The MSM won't cover this much lol.

Think of the libtard mind as the court system and identify their decisions as court rulings.

In Sweden, a gay Pride parade was told they couldn't march through a muslim community so I'm going to go ahead and predict that the Muslims will win this one.

But this is so fucking hilarious, who could not have seen this kind of thing coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back