Transwoman wins cycling world championship

5000822752_05442f7863.jpg

Brave and inspiring.

I find it hilarious. Transgender "rights" impeding on women's rights. It is evidence that the left makes absolutely no sense. If you were not born a woman, but want to be one, then that is your cross to bear in life. Stop expecting to get shit at the expense of others.

Last edited:
haha, it's like he's not even trying.
a dude with glasses and a chick haircut.
(and maybe lady bits)

Love the comments. Most are completely bashing the... dudette for winning a woman’s race.

But there’s a few supporting users...

- “Trans people don’t get to win very often and when they do they get bashed

They should just get rid of the men’s/women’s category and just let everyone complete together and see how it goes.

I cant find results online yet.... I wanna know if she just barely won or crushed it

Love the comments. Most are completely bashing the... dudette for winning a woman’s race.

But there’s a few supporting users...

- “Trans people don’t get to win very often and when they do they get bashed

They should just get rid of the men’s/women’s category and just let everyone complete together and see how it goes.
cycling the definition of a sport where you'll see a difference. I was used to be a pretty serious rider. 2 years ago a did a t-shirt shirt race in Austin, TX thats 13000 feet of climbing over 100 miles. I hadn't been on the bike in 6 week and just finished a week of heavy drinking cuz a friend was visiting. I wasn't in any shape to do that kind of climbing.
For first 75 miles I rode with a couple of gals--one of them and straight up pro cyclist who tends to do pretty well. Last 25 miles we totally ditched her and ended up finishing 5-8 minutes before she did.
Now, that's a brutal race, but I was never more than an intense weekend warrior; she does this 6 days a week. And while it was close, it's a reminder what would happen if everyone got thrown in together

All transgenders that win female competitions should have an asterisk next to their name.

I mean, if we are going to bash Barry Bonds for his HR's while on hormones, we should be scrutinizing this too.

There should be an asterisk.

Should just compete in the mens division

Damn that dude isn’t even trying to hide it. At least JuWanna Mann wore a wig.

Libtards be like, "nothing to see here folks!"

Back