"Transphobic" Swedish Professor May Lose Job After Noting Biological Differences Between Sexes

"Cursory check" - He is under investigation, has been made to attend hearings to explain himself and ordered to modify his language for stating scientific facts.

He WAS -past tense- under investigation, and the result was a notice by the "dont know the english term of the guy in charge of the school" chariman christer Larsson, that two sentences of his lecture was unfortunate.
I dont know where RT got the interview with the professor, that they paraphrased and didnt quote, but it seems to have been published way after the matter had been closed.

a short research later:

step 1. 2 SJW screams protestsabout a insignificant percieved gender misinformation by a professor back in june
step 2. the university makes a cursory check of the protests and decides it is BS. Does absolutely nothing except noting that the professor could have formulated two sentences in his lecture better.
step 3. anti-sweden hate-mastrubators screams that the professor "may" be fired.

NO, HE FUCKING WONT BE FIRED! NOONE IN CHARGE HAS SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT.

It's not Sweden they hate.

It's an organized push. In a way, you could see it as anti-feminism since most of the transgender-inclusivity nonsense is directed almost entirely at women.

Sometimes I think about transgender theory and I always come to the conclusion it's some weird circular logic.

Why are you a woman? Because I feel like a woman. How do you know that you feel like a woman? Well, I'm a woman and I feel like it!

It's illogical. If there's a way of feeling inherent to having ovaries, then that's something experienced only by people born with ovaries.

Thread #109077 from a right winger about transgenders, this time definitely proving liberals are obsessed with identity politics and trannies and it definitely isn't projection.

a short research later:

step 1. 2 SJW screams protestsabout a insignificant percieved gender misinformation by a professor back in june
step 2. the university makes a cursory check of the protests and decides it is BS. Does absolutely nothing except noting that the professor could have formulated two sentences in his lecture better.
step 3. anti-sweden hate-mastrubators screams that the professor "may" be fired.

NO, HE FUCKING WONT BE FIRED! NOONE IN CHARGE HAS SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT.

You're dealing with people with a repressed tranny fetish bro. Facts? Irrelevant.

It's illogical. If there's a way of feeling inherent to having ovaries, then that's something experienced only by people born with ovaries.

Is it as illogical as billions of people inherently having a feeling that there is a god, when biologically you were born without said belief, and those beliefs consist of phenomena that completely contradict everything we currently understand about physical reality?

Thread #109077 from a right winger about transgenders, this time definitely proving liberals are obsessed with identity politics and trannies and it definitely isn't projection.
Lol, this one is pretty accurate.

Gender politics are bullshit, but the anti-SJWs and "SJWs" are equally obsessed with it.

It seems like as @shinkyoku said that the matter has already been settled and the professor did not get fired, which he shouldn't be of course. After reading the Swedish article posted in the OP, the issues was that he made some politically incorrect and perhaps derogative remarks about gays and trans people, which a student complained about to another teacher. The board looked through his remarks and asked him to clarify a few of them and consider an apology. He refused the apology and so far that's all there was to it.

I think the fraction of people with an extra finger is roughly the same as the fraction of people with gender dysphoria (about 1 in 500).

Biology, science and truth is absent in the lgbtq+ movement. So is freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Biology, science and truth is absent in the lgbtq+ movement. So is freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Real biology is a story of a 900 year old man loading two of every animal onto a wooden ship and convincing them all to become vegetarian.

I think its more within the context of social situations. They don't feel like one of the guys in the room, they feel more comfortable as one of the women.

I do find it interesting that MtF trans seem to have a very exaggerated sense of what a woman is. From the make up and mannerisms it all seems a bit over the top though maybe I'm generalizing a bit.

I think its more within the context of social situations. They don't feel like one of the guys in the room, they feel more comfortable as one of the women.

I do find it interesting that MtF trans seem to have a very exaggerated sense of what a woman is. From the make up and mannerisms it all seems a bit over the top though maybe I'm generalizing a bit.

It may be a generalization but it is common anecdotal observation

Because they dont know jack shit about being feminine and a real woman.

They have this perceived notion what a woman is but it is fucking flawed I would not know what it feels to be a woman because I never had a vagina neither them MtF.

I had a coleague who puts on a dress complains that he/she was not allowed to use the womens bathroom at our office but does not realize his habit of spreading her/his legs showing flashing the spaniards his/her bulging dick and balls is making the women uncomfortable and the other manlets insecure.

If we are being used as tools to fight and conflict with each other, you are leading the charge. Literally the same tactics used to colonize Africa are being used on us.
I need more posts like this from you joe!

It may be a generalization but it is common anecdotal observation

Because they dont know jack shit about being feminine and a real woman.

They have this perceived notion what a woman is but it is fucking flawed I would not know what it feels to be a woman because I never had a vagina neither them MtF.

I had a coleague who puts on a dress complains that he/she was not allowed to use the womens bathroom at our office but does not realize his habit of spreading her/his legs showing flashing the spaniards his/her bulging dick and balls is making the women uncomfortable and the other manlets insecure.
Yeah sometimes it seems like they overcompensate in the transition. Like they need to hammer the point home that they are indeed women.

Also lol at making the other manlets insecure.

Yeah sometimes it seems like they overcompensate in the transition. Like they need to hammer the point home that they are indeed women.

Also lol at making the other manlets insecure.

It seems being repressed by society (both in law and social attitudes) has this effect... same with the gay pride parades.

It seems being repressed by society (both in law and social attitudes) has this effect... same with the gay pride parades.

Definitely something to that, daft and unbecoming as they are.

Definitely something to that, daft and unbecoming as they are.

Ya not my thing either - I'm a big fan of debauchery in general - just could do without the leatherdaddies and feather boas.

Back