"Transphobic" Swedish Professor May Lose Job After Noting Biological Differences Between Sexes

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
More craziness at the University level. What on earth?

A university professor in Sweden is under investigation for "anti-feminism" and "transphobia" after he said that there are fundamental differences between men and women which are "biologically founded" and that genders cannot be regarded as "social constructs alone," reports Academic Rights Watch.

For his transgression, Germund Hesslow - a professor of neuroscience at Lund University - who holds dual PhDs in philosophy and neurophysiology, may lose his job - telling RT that a "full investigation" has been ordered, and that there "have been discussions about trying to stop the lecture or get rid of me, or have someone else give the lecture or not give the lecture at all."

He also rejected the accusation that he had a political agenda - stating that his only agenda was to let scientific fact, not new social conventions, dictate how he teaches his courses.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-lose-job-after-noting-biological-differences

Any SJW's wanna come in here and explain why political idiocy should trump science at an educational facility?

EDITED FOR COLOR, better?

Last edited:
Funny how the same ideology is pushed across so many nations.

I'll go with science. Also, I would like to kindly asked you to please stop using yellow. It's extremely hard to read with the lighter theme, which leaves me having to ignore a lot of your threads.

Edit: Thank you

Last edited:
Absolute lunacy. I can't believe these ridiculous "movements" have gained so much steam.

I'll go with science. Also, I would like to kindly asked you to please stop using yellow. It's extremely hard to read with the lighter theme, which leaves me having to ignore a lot of your threads.
I second that request

How are we going to finally stop white liberal nonsense?

It may take extreme measures

Funny how the same ideology is pushed across so many nations.
The power and reach of the Jewish lizards is incredible isn't it?

JIDF post?
Uh, no of course not!
74b.jpg

More craziness at the University level. What on earth?

A university professor in Sweden is under investigation for "anti-feminism" and "transphobia" after he said that there are fundamental differences between men and women which are "biologically founded" and that genders cannot be regarded as "social constructs alone," reports Academic Rights Watch.

For his transgression, Germund Hesslow - a professor of neuroscience at Lund University - who holds dual PhDs in philosophy and neurophysiology, may lose his job - telling RT that a "full investigation" has been ordered, and that there "have been discussions about trying to stop the lecture or get rid of me, or have someone else give the lecture or not give the lecture at all."

He also rejected the accusation that he had a political agenda - stating that his only agenda was to let scientific fact, not new social conventions, dictate how he teaches his courses.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-lose-job-after-noting-biological-differences

Any SJW's wanna come in here and explain why political idiocy should trump science at an educational facility?

EDITED FOR COLOR, better?

This just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, Sweden is supposed to to have the most progressive and scientifically informed citizens on the planet.

We could probably put together one hell of a University faculty with all the Professors and intellectuals that get fired and un-personed for challenging the current narrative.

a short research later:

step 1. 2 SJW screams protestsabout a insignificant percieved gender misinformation by a professor back in june
step 2. the university makes a cursory check of the protests and decides it is BS. Does absolutely nothing except noting that the professor could have formulated two sentences in his lecture better.
step 3. anti-sweden hate-mastrubators screams that the professor "may" be fired.

NO, HE FUCKING WONT BE FIRED! NOONE IN CHARGE HAS SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT.

When truth is outlawed, I become a radical. I won't stand for it.

Back