Media Translation to Khabib’s walkout song

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I was curious why he chose this song as it didn’t seem to suit him but then realized it was a song about Dagestan.

The video is insightful into the culture and landscape, worth a watch and the song isn’t half bad.

***This is the original, I believe Khabib walks out to the remix but the lyrics are the same.

***Always nice to see music being made that doesn’t focus on sex to sell. Another great example of this is J. Cole - Crooked Smile.

I love good music.

According to the songs you posted you may love music... but not good music

“Crooked Smile” is a great song, don’t know what you’re talking about.

“My Dagestan” isn’t something I would listen to but I appreciate that music like that is made and I appreciate even more that both videos are done beautifully without being sexually objective unlike 90% of what’s out there.

The woman singing this isn't a Dagestani right?

I thought they had to cover their heads over there

It’s a choice bro. The woman decides for herself and noone is allowed to force her. Unfortunately culture is often mixed in with religion and some fathers can be overbearing but in the end of the day it is up to the woman alone to choose to wear it or not. My mother for example wears it, her two sisters do not. Of my three sisters only one wears it.

Last edited:
Once a year the families sell of their virgin daughters.... Amazingly bright people there.....

Once a year the families sell of their virgin daughters.... Amazingly bright people there.....

I usually enjoy your posts and find you to be one of the more useful members on this site but then you spew ignorance like this.

Ignorance is everywhere but for you to propose that bs as if it’s the norm and not a select retarded and backward few is just hateful.

Tell me where you are from so I can point out the evil that occurs there and then let me smear your entire region with that brush of ignorance.

There is like people of over 100 ethnicities that lives in Dagestan, so I doubt Greeks or Jews or Ukrainians cares that much about Islamic dress code. Plus if I'm not wrong wiki says that more than 1 % of population follows traditional religions/paganism.
And I think girl lives in US for few years. I've seen some people wrote about here - sings patriotic songs about Dagestan but prefers to stay away from it and live in NYC.

I've seen some people wrote about here - sings patriotic songs about Dagestan but prefers to stay away from it and live in NYC.

Nobody wants to live in Dagestan. If the Russians could get rid of them without drawing notice there wouldn't be a Dagestan.

Nobody wants to live in Dagestan. If the Russians could get rid of them without drawing notice there wouldn't be a Dagestan.

“Nobody wants to live in Dagestan.”

“If the Russians could get rid of them without drawing notice there wouldn't be a Dagestan.”

How would you know either of those things?

***Always nice to see music being made that doesn’t focus on sex to sell. Another great example of this is J. Cole - Crooked Smile.

I love good music.

Even J cole uses sex to sell..

“Nobody wants to live in Dagestan.”

“If the Russians could get rid of them without drawing notice there wouldn't be a Dagestan.”

How would you know either of those things?

Point A is because Dagestan is a third world country. Nobody wants to live in extreme poverty once they realize how much better the first world is in ever single possible way.

Point B Because the Russians hate muslims and Dagestan is filled with them.

Back