Transgender wrestler Mack Beggs wins Texas girls title again

That's a lot of ink.

I would be so fucking embarrassed if I were his parents.

I knew a chick that wrestled boys in highchool. But she was a smoke show with a killer rack, so no one minded.

Although it really tough to hide an erection in a singlet.

Good. Hopfully more women sports get dominated by men. They have to eventually realize how stupid it is

That's looks like my sister! And by sister, I mean brother.

Loling hard at the look on that ref's face

He's like "wtf am I doing here"

It's the equivalent of allowing doping. Girl is doped up on testosterone, has way more muscle mass than her competitors.

To be fair, if this is the same story I read in another forum, it's actually the school who are forcing this beast on the girls wrestling. She's female to male trans, wants to compete with the boys, but a rule in the books states that you must wrestle in the division your gender states on your birth certificate.

It's still fucked up, but the trans person actually wants to compete on a level playing field with the boys, but is being blocked from doing so.

This

@Benaskren: Should have to wrestle in boys division. Unfair to girls trying to compete.

Transitioning from female to male.

Does not have balls, and the reason behind the hairy pits and mollestache.

God this is confusing. So what the hell then, she's on PEDs?

And how does it jive with the whole inviolable sanctity of subjective gender identity thing when someone who identifies as a male opts to compete vs females?

EDIT: well now I feel bad for the guy

To be fair, if this is the same story I read in another forum, it's actually the school who are forcing this beast on the girls wrestling. She's female to male trans, wants to compete with the boys, but a rule in the books states that you must wrestle in the division your gender states on your birth certificate.

It's still fucked up, but the trans person actually wants to compete on a level playing field with the boys, but is being blocked from doing so.

Last edited:
They booed the shit out of her/him when he/she flattened the chick in the clip below. Clearly, getting pumped full of testosterone and steroids is a big advantage that would otherwise be against the rules. Maybe one day we will see her/him fighting in the UFC as a man. That would be a spectacle. lol

Last edited:

Maybe they just make her pick.
.. either take testosterone and dont wrestle or wrestle and wait to transition. Doesn't seem complicated.

Back