Transgender woman judo throws guy outside club

That's awesome. I'm competing tomorrow, and that's inspired me. Never thought I'd see the day where a tranny inspires me, but hey... :D

Shit man what a throw !

I HATE morote. Somehow my shoulders don't seem to be ingeneered for that throw.

But I know it can be pretty deadly.

That's awesome. I'm competing tomorrow, and that's inspired me. Never thought I'd see the day where a tranny inspires me, but hey... :D

just don't compete in the tranny division, you might get hurt.

Head kick was gold.

she said in the clip ippon seoi nage

don't know why they kept showing tomoe nage in the interview.

at 1:25 he asked what does she practice and what move was that

at 1:35 she said ippon seoi nage

perfect kuzushi, beautiful entry btw. she's one of them seoi nage freaks that can drop down to a squat on the entry. beautiful and perfect execution

roger, I watched with the sound off.

btw, there are 2 other dudes with cameras in the movie. We should be able to get some good angles on that thing!

I always punch chicks when they don't respond to my advances.

Now, I know better.

Thanks Sherdog (teaching morality...one day at a time).

......a transgender woman.....

No such thing. You have 2 chromosomes. If you have XX chromosomes then you are female. If you have XY chromosomes then you are male. Regardless of how much plastic surgery you have to nip, tuck & remanufacture you will always be the gender that your chromosomes dictate.
A "transgender woman" is as ludicrous as the "pregnant man", which was just a female who had taken hormones to as part of a pre-op for having a male simulation surgery.

No such thing. You have 2 chromosomes. If you have XX chromosomes then you are female. If you have XY chromosomes then you are male. Regardless of how much plastic surgery you have to nip, tuck & remanufacture you will always be the gender that your chromosomes dictate.
A "transgender woman" is as ludicrous as the "pregnant man", which was just a female who had taken hormones to as part of a pre-op for having a male simulation surgery.

quit trolling

did transgenered dude/women spend some time in the IDF before this?

I don't buy the sexuality PC crap as much as the next guy, but technically you are wrong. You are confusing gender with sex. Sex refers to male or female, the biological difference you brought up. Gender refers to masculine or feminine. Gender roles are culturally proscribed an therefore are fluid; sex is not. If you have ever referred to a man as effeminate then you have realized the difference between sex and gender social roles.

Jag, what'd you do to get yellows?

Mouthed off at someone trying to say that the Jones/Rua fight was won with an illegal kick.

It's rightly deserved. I let my scotch talk for me....not good. I was trolled hard.

Oh well. First dubs I've gotten in nearly three years. I can live with that.

I don't buy the sexuality PC crap as much as the next guy, but technically you are wrong. You are confusing gender with sex. Sex refers to male or female, the biological difference you brought up. Gender refers to masculine or feminine. Gender roles are culturally proscribed an therefore are fluid; sex is not. If you have ever referred to a man as effeminate then you have realized the difference between sex and gender social roles.

I see your point but I am not confusing gender with sex.
At the end of the day the person in the TS post was & is a male who threw the guy, regardless of how he was dressed / altered or which role he desires to take in society.

Back