Transgender politics: conversion therapy bans

I don't give a shit what you said in this thread. I was criticizing the laws outlined in the OP. There are states where it's perfectly legal to boys inject boys with female hormones yet "conversion" therapy is bad.

eh, there's so many greased cherubim flying about slinging exaggerated summaries, it's hard to keep track

You aren't capable of evaluating misused gene therapy without blaming feminism, lgbt rights and liberality politick. I already explained this

You're wrong. I'm trying to open a discussion about how can we keep feminism, equal rights for lgbt and liberal ideals while banning the practices of giving puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and sex reassignment surgery for children. And discourage the push for gender affirming therapy for these kids because it seems to push these kids towards trans and possibly sterilization and surgery. I believe that we don't have to regress as a society by getting rid of a disturbing practice like that. The challenge comes because to try to even approach a conversation with people on the left about it results in you getting attacked and accused of all kinds of shit - as we've seen from you in this thread but we've all seen the same dynamic play out somewhere. There's an illeberal attitude on the left when it comes to this.

You're wrong. I'm trying to open a discussion about how can we keep feminism, equal rights for lgbt and liberal ideals while banning the practices of giving puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and sex reassignment surgery for children. .
I am afraid that is not possible: the bar is going to be raise higher and higher.

You're wrong. I'm trying to open a discussion about how can we keep feminism, equal rights for lgbt and liberal ideals while banning the practices of giving puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and sex reassignment surgery for children. And discourage the push for gender affirming therapy for these kids because it seems to push these kids towards trans and possibly sterilization and surgery. I believe that we don't have to regress as a society by getting rid of a disturbing practice like that. The challenge comes because to try to even approach a conversation with people on the left about it results in you getting attacked and accused of all kinds of shit - as we've seen from you in this thread but we've all seen the same dynamic play out somewhere. There's an illeberal attitude on the left when it comes to this.

Read better.

I keep reinforcing the importance of not generalizing either ends of political ideology, but you continue to mis-categorize and reduce my politics

And then you cry ITT over why I keep making digs at you over that kind of childish bullshit

I am afraid that is not possible: the bar is going to be raise higher and higher.

It certainly seems like that doesn't it. But I want to believe that we can come to our senses as a people. Everyone with any kind of sense knows that this is wrong and yet we still allow it

Read better.

I keep reinforcing the importance of not generalizing either ends of political ideology, but you continue to mis-categorize and reduce my politics

And then you cry ITT over why I keep making digs at you over that kind of childish bullshit

Na, you're just some weirdo who goes online to get into fights with strangers. Look at how you even tried to talk shit to some guy who was responding to the thread topic last night - you just had to make it all about you. You even gave me shit for not responding fast enough one time, like a junkie waiting to get his fix. You even called me a dick for bringing up Big Pharma lmao so you can get off your high horse. You've brought nothing to the conversation other than smug self-righteousness so let's just end this here because nothing productive will come from any exchange with you.

DADRQTeUIAAiIdz.jpg

Can you believe this shit? We've come this far? This Planned Parenthood chapter is actually boasting about their indoctrination of children. Think about what they're saying here: kids get it quicker than adults. Because they're fuckin kids and they're gonna believe the shit you teach them, even when it's some bizarre cult-like ideology. Shame on them, and shame on all of us for allowing this to happen.

DADRQTeUIAAiIdz.jpg

Can you believe this shit? We've come this far? This Planned Parenthood chapter is actually boasting about their indoctrination of children. Think about what they're saying here: kids get it quicker than adults. Because they're fuckin kids and they're gonna believe the shit you teach them, even when it's some bizarre cult-like ideology. Shame on them, and shame on all of us for allowing this to happen.

The Ontario sex-ed program is becoming increasingly dubious. I straight-up refuse to let these weirdos teach my children anything about sex. God help you if you put your kids in a liberal public school in this province.

The Ontario sex-ed program is becoming increasingly dubious. I straight-up refuse to let these weirdos teach my children anything about sex. God help you if you put your kids in a liberal public school in this province.

Both my kids are. They were a little older and wiser when the brainwashing shit started, plus they have a lot of support at home so I'm not completely freaking out....although I guess this thread is evidence that I am indeed freaking out somewhat. But me and my fiance are trying to have kids and there's no way in hell we're gonna have them in a public school here. Unless some kind of sanity is returned to our culture but as it is right now it seems like we're on a trajectory into full on insanity.

Na, you're just some weirdo who goes online to get into fights with strangers. Look at how you even tried to talk shit to some guy who was responding to the thread topic last night - you just had to make it all about you. You even gave me shit for not responding fast enough one time, like a junkie waiting to get his fix. You even called me a dick for bringing up Big Pharma lmao so you can get off your high horse. You've brought nothing to the conversation other than smug self-righteousness so let's just end this here because nothing productive will come from any exchange with you.

nah

I directly addressed the confusion with that guy, and it made sense too, given the multiple chirpings I'd been fielding from you and your other yes-men all day

You act like this entire conversation wasn't started by you getting defensive over a joke about transphobia when the US is filled with popular 'unnatural' body and genital modification

You followed that up by accusing me of running around championing child abuse, pulled the lazy sjw card instead of something cool like debating whether semiotics applies to sex expression

I told you exactly and specifically, why you were connecting dots too far
Told ye you were being a generalizing dipshiite, so you spammed 50 questions designed to make a pretty average take on cognitive development restrictions look like wild, crazy-eyed radicalism

You've been fielding ballpark reductions on everything that comes your way, so man up and don't complain when wall-of-text oversimplifying gets you told you suck

Last edited:
nah

I directly addressed the confusion with that guy, and it made sense too, given the multiple chirpings I'd been fielding from you and your other yes-men all day

You act like this entire conversation wasn't started by you getting defensive over a joke about transphobia when the US is filled with popular 'unnatural' body and genital modification

You followed that up by accusing me of running around championing child abuse, pulled the lazy sjw card instead of something cool like debating whether semiotics applies to sex expression

I told you exactly and specifically, why you were connecting dots too far
Told ye you were being a generalizing dipshiite, so you spammed 50 questions designed to make a pretty average take on cognitive development restrictions look like wild, crazy-eyed radicalism

You've been fielding ballpark reductions on everything that comes your way, so man up and don't complain when wall-of-text oversimplifying gets you told you suck

Nope. There weren't any "yes-men" chirping you, one solitary guy pointed out a fallacy in one of your posts. That's it. And how do you explain to yourself why you gave me shit for not responding fast enough that time? Who would even do that except for some kind of flame warrior who thrives off that kind of stuff? Lmao, just admit to yourself that you get some kind of dopamine rush from "owning neocons" and getting in pointless arguments online. That isn't exclusive to you; it's a common thing today and as I've said it's toxic to discourse, it's a big reason we have some of the problems we do today.

All the questions I asked boiled down to 2 things: do you think that the process of chemically and surgically transitioning children should be allowed? If not, what can we do to to put a stop to it? You never answered these questions. Instead you called me a bunch of names and accused me of: homophobia, trying to hold back progress in gene therapy, "blackening the name of feminism" lmao, bullying a pharmaceutical company, and contributing to the destruction of liberalism as an ideology.

If you don't want to answer those 2 questions, please stop responding. You can claim a victory here over a "neo-con", I concede in the face of your towering intellect. But sometime, after you've cooled down a bit, some introspection might be in order: what exactly do you get out of heated, insult-filled exchanges with faceless strangers online? Do you think that's healthy?

So TransActive Gender Center, a major trans activism organization out of Oregon, has this program where they will send a free chest binder to any "trans boys" under the age of 18 in the US who requests it through their In a Bind program.

All of our binders are sent to youth ages 18 and younger. If you are 19 or older, please do not fill out an application.

Can anyone think of anything else like this? This activist org will send your kid a free compression garment to hide their growing breasts, without any consultation with you as a parent? That's messed up. In fact the whole point of this program is for children who have "unsupportive" parents, as if the only way to support your child going through a crisis like this is to agree that their body is "wrong" and has to be changed.

Need
Our binders go to people based on demonstration of actual need. 'Need' may be financial (can't afford a new binder) or circumstantial (living with unsupportive parents). Please understand that we are a non-profit trying to help as many youth as possible. Please be honest with yourself and In a Bind when demonstrating need.

Here's something from their binder FAQ page:

Why does In a Bind focus on youth?
Youth represent the most overlooked members of the trans community. They often don't have a voice or money of their own. If they don't have a supportive family and at least moderate financial means, it can be almost impossible for them to obtain a new binder on their own. In a Bind strives to create a feeling of "taking care of our own" within the trans adult community by giving them the opportunity to help these young people.

Ok, how fuckin disturbing is this? A bunch of activists and clinicians in Oregon will claim your child as one of their own without even meeting the kid? All it takes is for a child to declare that they were "born in the wrong body" and they automatically become a part of the trans family, and no longer a part of yours? This is twisted. Well, it's just a few SJWs on campus anyway, not even worth talking about.....right?

We originally gave applicants the option of requesting one or two binders, with the idea that people will need something to wear while a binder is in the wash. However, due to demand far out pacing supply, we can now only send out one binder per person.

https://www.transactiveonline.org/inabind/get.php

<6>

Last edited:
It certainly seems like that doesn't it. But I want to believe that we can come to our senses as a people. Everyone with any kind of sense knows that this is wrong and yet we still allow it
They won't stop as long the power allow them to do everything they want. The next step could be the "associations" will screen all the school childrens,the they decide who is trans and who is not then put the "future trans" in their hormonal therapy ( their family are forced to pay) and special classes .
With the proper propaganda the numbers of those junior trans will raise dramatically in the next few years

They won't stop as long the power allow them to do everything they want. The next step could be the "associations" will screen all the school childrens,the they decide who is trans and who is not then put the "future trans" in their hormonal therapy ( their family are forced to pay) and special classes .

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I thought you were from Italy but I think I'm mixing up the av of another poster. Is the situation as crazy as this where you live? Btw I disagree about "family forced to pay". There has been a specific push to get governments and insurance providers to pay, and that's only gonna continue. If parents were forced to pay, that would make the whole process more difficult and as we can see the entire agenda has been to get make the process of transitioning children faster and easier. I do agree with your cynical outlook in general though, sadly.

So TransActive Gender Center, a major trans activism organization out of Oregon, has this program where they will send a free chest binder to any "trans boys" under the age of 18 in the US who requests it through their In a Bind program.

Can anyone think of anything else like this? This activist org will send your kid a free compression garment to hide their growing breasts, without any consultation with you as a parent? That's messed up. In fact the whole point of this program is for children who have "unsupportive" parents, as if the only way to support your child going through a crisis like this is to agree that their body is "wrong" and has to be changed.

Here's something from their binder FAQ page:

Ok, how fuckin disturbing is this? A bunch of activists and clinicians in Oregon will claim your child as one of their own without even meeting the kid? All it takes is for a child to declare that they were "born in the wrong body" and they automatically become a part of the trans family, and no longer a part of yours? This is twisted. Well, it's just a few SJWs on campus anyway, not even worth talking about.....right?

https://www.transactiveonline.org/inabind/get.php

<6>
I'm sure these "chest binders" are real healthy for these young girls.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I thought you were from Italy but I think I'm mixing up the av of another poster. Is the situation as crazy as this where you live? Btw I disagree about "family forced to pay". There has been a specific push to get governments and insurance providers to pay, and that's only gonna continue. If parents were forced to pay, that would make the whole process more difficult and as we can see the entire agenda has been to get make the process of transitioning children faster and easier. I do agree with your cynical outlook in general though, sadly.
You right! even here the "surgery" is payed by the State ( insurances are way less diffuse here and won't refund this) I have checked this right know . Some people think that , since scarcity of resources, the money should be employed for aid people in real disease but it question of opinions.
Here in Italy this tide seems to be restrain somewhat , the remains of the catholic education that everbody has, but is just question of time.

I'm sure these "chest binders" are real healthy for these young girls.

Compressed Ribs

One of the biggest health consequence of chest binding is compressed or broken ribs, which can lead to further health problems. Unfortunately, you can fracture the ribs fairy easily so you should avoid binding your chest using bandages or tapes, as these can be unsafe.

Compressing your chest too tightly or incorrectly can permanently damage small blood vessels. This can cause blood flow problems and increase the risk of developing blood clots. Over time, this can lead to inflamed ribs (costochondritis) and even a heart attack due to decreased blood flow to the heart.

The following are some symptoms you should look out for:

• Loss of breath
  • Back pain throughout the back or shoulders
  • Increased pain or pressure with deep breaths
Collapsed Lungs

Since chest binding can lead to fractured ribs, this can increase the risk of puncturing or collapsing a lung. This happens when a broken rib punctures the lung, causing serious health issues.

Once the lung is punctured, it has a higher risk of collapsing because air can fill the spaces around the lungs and chest.

Back Problems

If you bind your chest too tightly then it can cause serious back issues by compressing the spine, which is part of your central nervous system. The spine controls many functions, and you need to be very careful when doing anything that may cause damage.

Back pain from chest binding can also be an indication that a lung has been injured. If the pain is coming from the upper back or shoulder, consult with a doctor for further examination to ensure proper lung health.

Fractured ribs, damaged blood vessels, or punctured lungs can cause difficulties down the line and may stop you from being able to move forward with surgery. Keeping these issues in mind will allow you get the most out of using chest binding.

http://www.ftmtopsurgery.ca/blog/ftm-faq/health-consequences-chest-binding/

You right! even here the "surgery" is payed by the State ( insurances are way less diffuse here and won't refund this) I have checked this right know . Some people think that , since scarcity of resources, the money should be employed for aid people in real disease but it question of opinions.
Here in Italy this tide seems to be restrain somewhat , the remains of the catholic education that everbody has, but is just question of time.

My grandparents came to Canada from Abruzzo. They would be spinning in their graves if they could see this shit happening on both sides of the pond.

I read somewhere that there is an uptick in people putting their kids in Catholic schools, which would make sense. We're going to need some sort of option for people who don't want their kids inducted into the sex based indoctrination and whatever other bizarro conditioning programs are pushing into the public schools.

Any sort of school grounded in some more traditional values is going to start looking more appealing to a lot of people.

The programs make me think of Huxley's Brave New World, where sex based conditioning was used on children.

Last edited:
Back