Transgender politics: conversion therapy bans

I'm of the opinion that until we drop the all the partisanship that divides people off the bat, it will be difficult to make progress. The enemy of my enemy is a mantra these days.
That is a difficult thing.

People will disagree. I will never pretend like the progressivism of the last 8 years is a great path for this country. I'll treat them or anyone else like a friend, but I have to disagree with them. This pc, progressive, marxist, liberalsim is killing the west.

That is a difficult thing.

People will disagree. I will never pretend like the progressivism of the last 8 years is a great path for this country. I'll treat them or anyone else like a friend, but I have to disagree with them. This pc, progressive, marxist, liberalsim is killing the west.

I get that, but the two party system in the US has thoroughly divided you guys. I'm not even American and people address me as if I'm a Republican because I object to the progressive cancer that is slowly but surely destroying the greatest culture to ever exist, and as a result, they put me in a box and are less likely to agree with me about specific issues.

I get that, but the two party system in the US has thoroughly divided you guys. I'm not even American and people address me as if I'm a Republican because I object to the progressive cancer that is slowly but surely destroying the greatest culture to ever exist, and as a result, they put me in a box and are less likely to agree with me about specific issues.
Well that is what the left has become I guess.

And we see on campuses they can't even hold debates anymore. The left shuts it down with riots.

The pendulum will swing, either today or tomorrow.
It think it will be slower to swing back. Because the left has the media control, hollywood, Obama (and if you disagree with him youre a racist) and celebs that caused the pendulum to swing looney left at breakneck speed. I mean honestly I can't believe what has happened the last 6 years! It's just happened fast! Like the tranny stuff and trying to put them in restrooms with girls. And all the medical profession endorsing this malpractice like TS is talking about. It's insane how fast this stuff happened.

i
I tapped out, you guys have a personal feud alongside an ideological one. I'm just tired of these types of ad homs that preface a post that are solely rhetorical and do nothing but attempt to poison the well. For instance, I also disagree with the trans-movement, particularly Bill C-16, does that mean that I'm just scared of gay stuff?
I'm a hell of a lot more specific than that. Not too worried about you crying if you don't bring real discussion to bear

Lmao it gets even worse.

nah

You get worse, requiring further evidence of your bullshit hyperbole

Your boy pulls a diss out of context when it's highlighting your agenda beyond child application of lenient gender politick. You use experimentation on kids to further backlash against external ideology

i

I'm a hell of a lot more specific than that. Not too worried about you crying if you don't bring real discussion to bear

I'm not too worried about you not being too worried.

I merely commented on a fallacy that irks me, that's all. You can always redeem yourself by conceding that you got carried away and misspoke in the heat of the moment, or you can defend your claim that @sangreporsangre is against this because he is scared of gay things.

It doesn't bother me if you agree with the bill, it really doesn't, what bothers me is your blatant ad hominem. If you can prove that OP is actually a homophobe, I'll adjust accordingly.

I'm not too worried about you not being too worried.

I merely commented on a fallacy that irks me, that's all. You can always redeem yourself by conceding that you got carried away and misspoke in the heat of the moment, or you can defend your claim that @sangreporsangre is against this because he is scared of gay things.

It doesn't bother me if you agree with the bill, it really doesn't, what bothers me is your blatant ad hominem. If you can prove that OP is actually a homophobe, I'll adjust accordingly.

You're hung up on the word "gay stuff" which is so clearly not a technical term, it's a lighthearted riff on fear throughout this thread.

Gender conversion kids are not a majority influence, they will never BE a majority influence. They do not have power, despite there being money in gene therapy sciences (which, if you actually read what we've been talking about, has important reasons for existing, ptsd, accident and deficiency functions and a wide spectrum of treatments) You're shaking in your boots over an extremely small, small percentage of population undergoing these surgeries, UK news articles included.

This thread rails like it's a rising tide that has come to sweep our children up in its torrent of approval, when the truth is, those kids are going to have a seriously hard time faced with rejection from all sides. They aren't victors in any sense of the word, and there is no hormonal conquest of your children imminent. It's just some confused kids with overly permissive parents making bad decisions in an attempt to make their kid happy. There's no pandemic

I've been very direct with what's been asked of me in this thread, I don't deflect and I don't make excuses for posters like you and sangre and rip repeat blanket generalizing ideology on either side of the spectrum, so don't be scared of additional specificity homie

It's easy to say "progressive" ideology hasn't done anything for you in your short lifetime of watching idiot college kids break glass because Milo gets on their nerves, it's a lot harder to man up and aknowlege the contributions all ideologies have made, progressivism included, towards making populations retain individual basic rights like slavery abolishing, right to work, vote, own property, choose your spouse, retain your dowry, gain access to medical care you can't afford, that sort of real shiite

Neither end of the political spectrum has anything wrong with their positions provided they play nice. You cite political divides because that's all you want to see

Last edited:
nah

You get worse, requiring further evidence of your bullshit hyperbole

Your boy pulls a diss out of context when it's highlighting your agenda beyond child application of lenient gender politick. You use experimentation on kids to further backlash against external ideology

What was the hyperbole that I used? I'm talking about stuff that is actually happening. Man, think about that last sentence you wrote. You're more outraged at me than at the experimentation on kids.

What was the hyperbole that I used? I'm talking about stuff that is actually happening. Man, think about that last sentence you wrote. You're more outraged at me than at the experimentation on kids.

You aren't capable of evaluating misused gene therapy without blaming feminism, lgbt rights and liberality politick. I already explained this

You're hung up on the word "gay stuff" which is so clearly not a technical term, it's a lighthearted riff on fear throughout this thread.

Gender conversion kids are not a majority influence, they will never BE a majority influence. They do not have power, despite there being money in gene therapy sciences (which, if you actually read what we've been talking about, has important reasons for existing, ptsd, accident and deficiency functions and a wide spectrum of treatments) You're shaking in your boots over an extremely small, small percentage of population undergoing these surgeries, UK news articles included.

This thread rails like it's a rising tide that has come to sweep our children up in its torrent of approval, when the truth is, those kids are going to have a seriously hard time faced with rejection from all sides. They aren't victors in any sense of the word, and there is no hormonal conquest of your children imminent. It's just some confused kids with overly permissive parents making bad decisions in an attempt to make their kid happy. There's no pandemic

I've been very direct with what's been asked of me in this thread, I don't deflect and I don't make excuses for posters like you and sangre and rip repeat blanket generalizing ideology on either side of the spectrum, so don't be scared of additional specificity homie

It's easy to say "progressive" ideology hasn't done anything for you in your short lifetime of watching idiot college kids break glass because Milo gets on their nerves, it's a lot harder to man up and aknowlege the contributions all ideologies have made, progressivism included, towards making populations retain individual basic rights like slavery abolishing, right to work, vote, own property, choose your spouse, retain your dowry, gain access to medical care you can't afford, that sort of real shiite

Neither end of the political spectrum has anything wrong with their positions provided they play nice. You cite political divides because that's all you want to see

Here you've done it again. You accuse me of shaking in my boots in a blatant attempt to discredit me with rhetoric. I suspect that sangre is as much a homophobe as I am shaking in my boots. Basically, you doubled-down on your fallacies.

Imagine if I were to accuse you of being gay and a cis-genderphobe because of your stance. Of course, I would never do that, because it's dishonest. I have no way of knowing why you believe something, just as you don't.

So it's ok to inject a boy with female hormones and mutilate his body when he gets older but its illegal for a therapist to help him accept his biological sex.

What a backwards liberal dystopia. This is insanity.

When you use borderline child abuse to connotate entire spectrums of ideology, you're being an oversimplifying armchair WR classic anti sjw rager, we see this shit all the time. It's not about diversity of ideology, it's about calling everything under an umbrella term helpful/harmful, and that's short sighted as fuck

So it's ok to inject a boy with female hormones and mutilate his body when he gets older but its illegal for a therapist to help him accept his biological sex.

What a backwards liberal dystopia. This is insanity.

Not even close. You didn't read anything we've been saying because if you did, you'd know we established early on that juicing kids is fucking weird

Reply after actually reading

Rip liked your post even though he's been in this thread long enough to know that's not my position, but at this point the guy eats a daily diet of confirmation bias for breakfast lunch and dinner

Not even close. You didn't read anything we've been saying because if you did, you'd know we established early on that juicing kids is fucking weird

His statement is correct depending on the state.

Rip liked your post even though he's been in this thread long enough to know that's not my position, but at this point the guy eats a daily diet of confirmation bias for breakfast lunch and dinner
I don't think he was talking about you.

He was talking about state laws that say it's illegal to counsel a minor back to his original sex.

I don't give a shit what you said in this thread. I was criticizing the laws outlined in the OP. There are states where it's perfectly legal to boys inject boys with female hormones yet "conversion" therapy is illegal.

Try actually responding to someone who quoted you that way you'll only look like half a simpleton.

Back