Transgender man gets menstrual cycle

So glad I am never having children

I reckon a major problem with trans people is that their happiness is contingent upon a superficial appearance. They're setting themselves up for emotional distress: every time they are "made", every time a cashier uses the wrong pronouns, every time their body reminds them they're not who they purport to be, every time a partner rejects them because they expect different genitalia, etc. They're playing a game with themselves that they cannot win.

I feel bad for laughing at such a horribly sick person. Some day we will have proper treatments for this.

giphy.gif

legit lols

who fucking cares. god damn you conservatives just cant get enough of wondering about the dicks and pussys of transgendered people. Its must occupy your thoughts 24/7.

Maybe if it bothers you so much, you could try minding your own fucking business for once in your pathetic lives.

Then stop trying to ram this heathen :eek::eek::eek: got bulls hit down our throats. Homo

This thread is as weird as a sex change. Like a confused mix of anger and relief that she didn't turn into a fully biological man.

Also, in before lots of Jordan Peterson paraphrasing. Or after, or whatever.
What is amusingly entertaining is watching the progressives try to defend the indefensible, it will only get more interesting. How anti intellectual can a group get.

lol, wonder how the liberal crowd's gonna spin this one? God forbids if he/she marries a woman and she finds out her husband has periods.

I don't even want to know how something like this could be possible, but I bet he gets all fabulously upset when it's "that time of the month."

How is someone a trans person if they have not transitioned to the other sex? And how are there still bisexuals if there are far more than 2 genders?

Equality will never be the standard. Human beings are flawed, their knowledge is limited and there is too much difference in ability. The best we can hope for is coerced tolerance and empty platitudes and rhetoric relating to equality and compassion.

The gay and tranny fad is only a thing because our societies have become spoiled and bored. The ease and comfort will not last. When hardship eventually comes the last thing people are going to be worried about is mentally ill men pretending to be women.

This is an excellent post if I do say so myself. :D:D

This mindset is what allowed everything from mass lobotomies and electric shock down to transfat margarine is good for you and nuts are bad. Just because someone is an authority doesn't make them right. Just ask the victims of Hitler, Pol pot, Stalin, Mao.

A less sensational example would be me arguing with palliative care over medication and being correct, who was I to disagree with all the doctors yet it turned out I was bang on.

Another example is a mate being treated by a psychotic Psychiatrist, given more meds than a whole ward, tries to kill himself and eventually hot talked into seeing another shrink. Turns out the other one had just treated him as a game. The friend refused to listen to common sense because his source of information came from an "authority".

There's a difference in standard of care discussions with a single doctor and disagreeing with the entire medical community. You just named a bunch of politicians, not medical communities. There's a giant difference in listening to the results of decades of study from dozens of different independent agencies and just listening to one person.

I disagree, it does have a lot to do with culture as certain cultures have a much higher "incidence" of Transsexualism.

I disagree with that. The higher "incident rate" of transgender individuals has everything to do with the public acceptance of their behavior. In places where it isn't accepted, they are forced into hiding and you don't hear about them as often. In places where it's more accepted, they aren't forced into hiding and you see and hear about them more often. It's not an issue of culture creating more "incidents" as you like to call it, it's an issue of people not having to hide their lifestyle anymore due to fear of persecution. Homosexuals just went through to same problems. It became more accepted, and more of them felt comfortable enough to come forward and admit their feelings that were held way before it was accepted.

So you're saying that they're aware surgery does fuck all as its a mind problem but as the mental health community can't help them using the standardly recognised treatment procedures we'll escalate the symptom instead of reassessing the standard recognised treatment platform and finding a mental Health approach which does.

There is no mental health approach that works. Current science indicates that it's most likely hardwired into the brain during development. There simply is no mental health process to change someone's brain like that. Doing conversion therapy and trying to treat the brain does fuck all, despite the fact that they have to go through years of it before a surgery is even considered. Gender reassignment surgery allows them to live a moderately normal and productive life with a greater sense of mental stability. So this idea that they are just chopping off dicks at first request is silly. It's not an honest assessment of the process at all. Any idea that it's a phase or could change is exhausted through therapy before they consider a surgery.

You motherfuckers seriously care too much about what others choose to do. Worry about yourself more and what others choose to do in their private life less.

cue the progressives telling us how this dude bleeding from his pussy is perfectly normal.

There's a difference in standard of care discussions with a single doctor and disagreeing with the entire medical community. You just named a bunch of politicians, not medical communities. There's a giant difference in listening to the results of decades of study from dozens of different independent agencies and just listening to one person.

I disagree with that. The higher "incident rate" of transgender individuals has everything to do with the public acceptance of their behavior. In places where it isn't accepted, they are forced into hiding and you don't hear about them as often. In places where it's more accepted, they aren't forced into hiding and you see and hear about them more often. It's not an issue of culture creating more "incidents" as you like to call it, it's an issue of people not having to hide their lifestyle anymore due to fear of persecution. Homosexuals just went through to same problems. It became more accepted, and more of them felt comfortable enough to come forward and admit their feelings that were held way before it was accepted.

There is no mental health approach that works. Current science indicates that it's most likely hardwired into the brain during development. There simply is no mental health process to change someone's brain like that. Doing conversion therapy and trying to treat the brain does fuck all, despite the fact that they have to go through years of it before a surgery is even considered. Gender reassignment surgery allows them to live a moderately normal and productive life with a greater sense of mental stability. So this idea that they are just chopping off dicks at first request is silly. It's not an honest assessment of the process at all. Any idea that it's a phase or could change is exhausted through therapy before they consider a surgery.

You motherfuckers seriously care too much about what others choose to do. Worry about yourself more and what others choose to do in their private life less.
@jgarner, Do you believe it is possible for a transgender to convert back to his biological gender and live a normal life of the gender they were born?

@jgarner, Do you believe it is possible for a transgender to convert back to his biological gender and live a normal life of the gender they were born?

It doesn't violate any laws of science, so it's possible in the realm that anything is possible. It's just extremely unlikely. Just like it was possible for Otto Warmbier to wake up from that coma upon his return from North Korea, but it just wasn't reasonably likely to happen.

People who reach that point where they want to become transgender usually have felt that way since as long as they can remember. It's not like a bad idea they wake up with. They simply have just existed that way, similar to the way you've always existed with your idiotic beliefs.

So you can either let them suffer in confusion and shame them from public society or let the doctors treat it in the best way to create another positive and productive citizen in society. How do you think Jesus would have wanted you to treat them?

lol, wonder how the liberal crowd's gonna spin this one? God forbids if he/she marries a woman and she finds out her husband has periods.

You pretending the liberal media needs to spin a woman having a period means your brain is ruined, and they have got to you. Were you, were you thinking grown ups thought these were males? What the hell were you thinking? Btw, you TT reads like a male had a period; speak English not "mediaease" and call a woman who is a trans a trans woman. Shouldn't a woman who is a trans be a trans woman? See how that's English?

It doesn't violate any laws of science, so it's possible in the realm that anything is possible. It's just extremely unlikely. Just like it was possible for Otto Warmbier to wake up from that coma upon his return from North Korea, but it just wasn't reasonably likely to happen.

People who reach that point where they want to become transgender usually have felt that way since as long as they can remember. It's not like a bad idea they wake up with. They simply have just existed that way, similar to the way you've always existed with your idiotic beliefs.

So you can either let them suffer in confusion and shame them from public society or let the doctors treat it in the best way to create another positive and productive citizen in society. How do you think Jesus would have wanted you to treat them?

You aren't living in reality whatsoever. The media appreciates your attention and support as they push this nonsensical narrative expirament.

Back