Transgender in Iran

A male with the brain of a woman cant fulfill the role of a male, more than you could fulfill the role of a woman if you woke up one day with a snatch and tits.

If the person is a male, then how can he have a "brain of a woman"? How does a male discover that he has the "brain of a woman"?

I thought this story would end with transgenders being stoned or killed, are you sure?

Again with the barometer, nobody is using Iran as a barometer for anything, if you cant grasp such simple logic and regress to your strawman, then we have nothing to discuss.

Saying A is worse than B, doesnt implies A is good.

You are using Iran as a barometer for backwardness, I mean that's clear as day. There is no sense in trying to state otherwise. You are essentially saying A is so horrendous yet even B cannot awknowledge something I agree with that A beleives. Look how backwards B is being. Wonderful argument you got going on.

A male with the brain of a woman cant fulfill the role of a male, more than you could fulfill the role of a woman if you woke up one day with a snatch and tits.

If he woke up one day with a vag he can then go finger him self..

47879431.cached.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

483765806.jpg

LMAO!!

So what's your point ?

To recognise a psychological illness as totally normal in a society because some retarted regime somewhere does?

Anyways i just don't see the issue with trans people. They are like what, 2 % of the world population ? Why should we start changing the way all of society views genders because of a few messed up marginals?

This is a clear red herring because you completely ignored my point and focused on something arbitrary, but you should know that only 5% of those with anorexia actually die.

The actual point which you chose to ignore is that a disorder does not cease to be a disorder if it is out of your control. There are a myriad of disorders I could list where the victim does not have a choice, and that compulsion to act a certain way does not legitimize it.

It's obvious that a man who is born a man and believes he is a woman is not actually a woman, he just believes it. You can still empathize with him and not have to pretend that he's a woman. What you're doing is enabling, and you don't do it for any other disorder.

1.- I made a red herring when you took a completely incompatible analogy?

2.- Its not make believe, there is structural brain differences in the brains of transgender people. Its not caused by psychological factors that can be reversed.

So what's your point ?

To recognise a psychological illness as totally normal in a society because some retarted regime somewhere does?

I love how people love to twist stuff in order to fit their worldviews.

Its not a psychological illness, its biological.

"Mock"? I oppose transgenderism, but I don't mock it. Nor do I see most opponents of transgenderism mocking it. Recognizing something as a delusion/fetish is not the same as mocking it.

Except its not a dellusion or fetish.

America doesn't corner the market on crazy, this just means that there are crazies everywhere, just like a serial killer can be born everywhere as well.

The first kinda protects crazy.

You just created a new fallacy- appealing to the Ayatollah.

Have you ever considered that the definition of a man is such that if you are born a man, you're a...man. It is logically impossible to be born a man, and not be a man.
Well you could be born with female organs but have testosterone too high for a female and psychologically be a man.

It is settled! I guess it's okay if Iran says so.

If the person is a male, then how can he have a "brain of a woman"? How does a male discover that he has the "brain of a woman"?

They have problems with neuroreceptors or something went wrong during gestation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

There are tons of people who indeed are just crazy or psychologically damaged, but a lot of people are damaged at a biological level.

This was recognized by medieval scholars.

A mukhannath is the one ("male") who carries in his movements, in his appearance and in his language the characteristics of a woman. There are two types; the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate, he did not put them on by himself, and therein is no guilt, no blame and no shame, as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.). The second type acts like a woman out of immoral purposes and he is the sinner and blameworthy.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun

There's no male or female brain, that idea is perpetuated by clickbait leftist news articles and dumb readers who don't read the study.

What they've found is that over a large sample size, a woman/man's brain is more likely to have brain structures that look a certain way, with a huge amount of overlap between the sexes in the middle. What's more, every individual has a different composition of brain structure sizes associated with both sexes. It's impossible for a neuroscientist to look at an individual brain scan and tell if it's the brain of a man or a woman, there's a lot of variation between individuals. Basically people who use this argument are full of shit and don't understand the complexity.

You are using Iran as a barometer for backwardness, I mean that's clear as day. There is no sense in trying to state otherwise. You are essentially saying A is so horrendous yet even B cannot awknowledge something I agree with that A beleives. Look how backwards B is being. Wonderful argument you got going on.

No, im not.

Either you are sticking to that strawman because you have underdeveloped logical capacity, in which case, just drop it.

Or you are being intentionally intellectual dishonesty at which
point you are seriously being obnoxious.

And i dont agree with what A believes, im pointing out that A which is in general backwards at least tolerates that shit.

There's no male or female brain, that idea is perpetuated by clickbait leftist news articles and dumb readers who don't read the study.

What they've found is that over a large sample size, a woman/man's brain is more likely to have brain structures that look a certain way, with a huge amount of overlap between the sexes in the middle. What's more, every individual has a different composition of brain structure sizes associated with both sexes. It's impossible for a neuroscientist to look at an individual brain scan and tell if it's the brain of a man or a woman, there's a lot of variation between individuals. Basically people who use this argument are full of shit and don't understand the complexity.

So if there are not differences for male and female brains does that means that our genders are social constructs and not grounded on our gentials? does that means that how women and men act are because of upbringing and not biology?

Im not claiming that transgenderism is justified because of the views of the Ayatollahs.

Im pointing out that.

1.- Its not a western invention.

2.- Right wingers claim that Islam is a threat to the west because of their backwards views while being even more backwards than Islamists.
your second pt is not only laughable, but highly inaccurate and beyond disengenous

Do we commit FGM here? no, we don't. 98% of women in Somalia have had it done to them....98, that means literally every single male is in on it

Neexxxxxxttttttttt

Back