Transgender in Iran

Perhaps my reading comprehension is too infantile but i cannot understand your first sentence.

What im saying is that picking and choosing a stance that comes from a lunatic theocratic regime because you happen to agree with them isn't exactly a good (nor wise) barometer to use for what is NOT backwards. Like congratulations, you have views inline with complete nut cases who basically use women as shrouded fuck toys. They probably don't have a problem transforming potential dissenters into useless fleshlights for their amusement anyways. Less conflict, more poontang. Win-win.

Again with the barometer, nobody is using Iran as a barometer for anything, if you cant grasp such simple logic and regress to your strawman, then we have nothing to discuss.

Saying A is worse than B, doesnt implies A is good.

I don't think this makes the point you think it does. Is it just a coincidence that a place where gay is illegal has the most trannies or is it possible that they are so anti-gay that they would rather believe people are born the wrong gender? If anything, this further proves that trannies are just mentally ill gays who just decide being a woman is a better option.

If this were a naturally occurring thing, seems it would be pretty evenly spread.

I don't know what it is about the trans debate that makes otherwise intelligent people throw logic out the window. Just accept that some men want to be women without ignoring common sense.

Some "men" go to the extent of being beaten and possibly hanged as homosexuals yet being a tranny is a "choice".

I don't think this makes the point you think it does. Is it just a coincidence that a place where gay is illegal has the most trannies or is it possible that they are so anti-gay that they would rather believe people are born the wrong gender? If anything, this further proves that trannies are just mentally ill gays who just decide being a woman is a better option.

Gay people wont inject themselves women hormone and chop their dicks into a snatch anymore than you would.

Gay people wont inject themselves women hormone and chop their dicks into a snatch anymore than you would.
Well they would, and they do. If the choice was that or get thrown off a building for being gay, hormones seem a little gentler.

Well they would, and they do. If the choice was that or get thrown off a building for being gay, hormones seem a little gentler.

You dont get that choice in Iran, if you get caught having sex with a dude you are going to get hanged, no matter if you claim you are actually a woman.

Some "men" go to the extent of being beaten and possibly hanged as homosexuals yet being a tranny is a "choice".

You're too close to this to see it properly, which is why you're arguing from emotion. The fact that it's not a choice is utterly irrelevant, just like anorexics don't starve "by choice", nor do those who suffer from a bevy of other disorders.

You're basically saying that someone who is starving from anorexia is fat because they feel they are. You can accept that they feel that way without believing in their delusion. You're not empathizing, you're enabling them.

You're too close to this to see it properly, which is why you're arguing from emotion. The fact that it's not a choice is utterly irrelevant, just like anorexics don't starve "by choice", nor do those who suffer from a bevy of other disorders.

You're basically saying that someone who is starving from anorexia is fat because they feel they are. You can accept that they feel that way without believing in their delusion. You're not empathizing, you're enabling them.

Yes, im the one appealing to emotion, thats why you pick a completely curable disorder that causes death to compare to transgenderism

You dont get that choice in Iran, if you get caught having sex with a dude you are going to get hanged, no matter if you claim you are actually a woman.
So what the hell is this thread about?

What does @Zankou think?

Is this just a flawed interpretation or one of many of Islam?

Is Islam pro transexual reassignment surgery?

Yes, im the one appealing to emotion, thats why you pick a completely curable disorder that causes death to compare to transgenderism

This is a clear red herring because you completely ignored my point and focused on something arbitrary, but you should know that only 5% of those with anorexia actually die.

The actual point which you chose to ignore is that a disorder does not cease to be a disorder if it is out of your control. There are a myriad of disorders I could list where the victim does not have a choice, and that compulsion to act a certain way does not legitimize it.

It's obvious that a man who is born a man and believes he is a woman is not actually a woman, he just believes it. You can still empathize with him and not have to pretend that he's a woman. What you're doing is enabling, and you don't do it for any other disorder.

I see a lot of people claiming that Trans conditions are all invented.

And while the whole 1000 genders is ridiculous and a lot of people are claiming things when they are not, there are legitimate people that are born with women brains inside a mans body.

To such extent that transgenderism is recognize in one of the most religious regimes in the world, Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

Basically a woman born as a man (1) hounded the late Ayatollah Khomeini to recognize transgender as non-homosexuals (which are banned under Islam) and after a personal meeting in which she was beat up by his bodyguards, Khomeini accepted the fact that transexual are not homosexuals but people born in the wrong gender.

So next time you mock transgender people remember you are being more backwards than a fucking theocracy.
America doesn't corner the market on crazy, this just means that there are crazies everywhere, just like a serial killer can be born everywhere as well.

People are born transgender, people in medieval ages recognized it as such, even in the most intolerant of societies.
So why is it not pretty evenly spread geographically, and why is it not even close between men and women? Suicide bombing and death for apostasy are also recognized by those societies, so do we all need to "get with the times" on those too?

Last edited:
Im not claiming that transgenderism is justified because of the views of the Ayatollahs.

Im pointing out that.

1.- Its not a western invention.

2.- Right wingers claim that Islam is a threat to the west because of their backwards views while being even more backwards than Islamists.

Iran is one of many Islamic countries.

This view does not speak for all of Islam let alone all Islamic societies or Islamic law as practiced by many other millions of Muslims.

So you can't say they "all right-winger non-muslims" are more backwards than Islamists.

I don't get the thread. Who ever claimed transgenderism was "made up", or that they don't exist in other countries? I've never seen that.

It's a globally recognized disorder. The debate is about whether we should use traditional theraputic/psychiatric treatments or encourage permanent transitions despite high regret/suicide rates.

The current prevailing view is that we should attempt traditional psychiatric treatment for gender dysphoria and look for underlying causes/comorbidities, and if those don't work and the person is in a great deal of suffering, facilitate their transition.

Where it really gets sick is parents who think they're being "trendy and progressive" pressuring their non-dysphoric child into trying out life as the opposite gender. That is a bizarre form of abuse and probably not going on in most countries.

I've talked to several of my trans friends about the suicide rate. The consensus is that they often meet even more cruelty after their medical transition. Honestly this is odd that it's such an issue, that people that are anti trans dedicate so much time to this. I'm of the belief that we should be accepting and let people live their lives how they please as long as they aren't hurting other people.

It's important for trans people to find communities in which they aren't ostracized in. Perhaps you're actually a good person, you tend to troll a bit and I find you rather sensationalist but you do seem skeptical of a lot of leftist accusations about certain aspects of the right.

Perhaps that's because you yourself aren't a bad person, this is just a talking point that you've developed due to you having to defend yourself as a conservative, and that's logical. I find myself doing the same on certain topics such as antifas and all that..

But there is real transphobia, there are real hardcore psychopaths who actually go out of their way to abuse verbally or physically trans people.

I support Rod1 when he says that the current gender model with SJWs is asinine and frankly counterproductive, but for many trans people their transition is sadly not the end of the hatred they will endure and for many, growing up misunderstood and abused, the false hope they put into finally being who they wanted and still having to be mistreated is too much.

It's of course my own hypothesis from the information I've gathered, but to strictly think suicide rates after conversion are because of regret is a rather silly belief.

Lol.
Rod's generally a good poster.

This thread is not an example of that.

Not all trannies are crazy individuals with daddy issues, lot of them are people born with the wrong genitalia, fact. That being said, the LGBT lobby is dangerous, as they wanna impose their take on the matter to everyone, plus, those NGO live from the public aid, wich increases depending on the number of cases, wich I believe are artifically pushed.
Iran, has done the only thing they could do, besides throwing them from roofs.... recognize them as girls with a genital problem.

I've talked to several of my trans friends about the suicide rate. The consensus is that they often meet even more cruelty after their medical transition. Honestly this is odd that it's such an issue, that people that are anti trans dedicate so much time to this. I'm of the belief that we should be accepting and let people live their lives how they please as long as they aren't hurting other people.

It's important for trans people to find communities in which they aren't ostracized in. Perhaps you're actually a good person, you tend to troll a bit and I find you rather sensationalist but you do seem skeptical of a lot of leftist accusations about certain aspects of the right.

Perhaps that's because you yourself aren't a bad person, this is just a talking point that you've developed due to you having to defend yourself as a conservative, and that's logical. I find myself doing the same on certain topics such as antifas and all that..

But there is real transphobia, there are real hardcore psychopaths who actually go out of their way to abuse verbally or physically trans people.

I support Rod1 when he says that the current gender model with SJWs is asinine and frankly counterproductive, but for many trans people their transition is sadly not the end of the hatred they will endure and for many, growing up misunderstood and abused, the false hope they put into finally being who they wanted and still having to be mistreated is too much.

It's of course my own hypothesis from the information I've gathered, but to strictly think suicide rates after conversion are because of regret is a rather silly belief.

Is it all at all surprising people with a mental illness have the suicide rates go up after diving head first into it.

I see a lot of people claiming that Trans conditions are all invented.

And while the whole 1000 genders is ridiculous and a lot of people are claiming things when they are not, there are legitimate people that are born with women brains inside a mans body.

To such extent that transgenderism is recognize in one of the most religious regimes in the world, Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

Basically a woman born as a man (1) hounded the late Ayatollah Khomeini to recognize transgender as non-homosexuals (which are banned under Islam) and after a personal meeting in which she was beat up by his bodyguards, Khomeini accepted the fact that transexual are not homosexuals but people born in the wrong gender.

So next time you mock transgender people remember you are being more backwards than a fucking theocracy.

"Mock"? I oppose transgenderism, but I don't mock it. Nor do I see most opponents of transgenderism mocking it. Recognizing something as a delusion/fetish is not the same as mocking it.

Back