Transgender Hannah Mouncey Allowed Entry into Australian Football Leugue

That's not what anyone says.
He's paraphrasing Nicolas Matte. A professor of "medical history" who went on Canadian television to tell Jordan Peterson that there are no biological differences between the sexes in order to bolster the preferred pronoun argument. No joke.

Edit : behold, and get yer edumucation awwn!!

Why would you let a male with male genetics play with females?

They're biologically different.

He's paraphrasing Nicolas Matte. A professor of "medical history" who went on Canadian television to tell Jordan Peterson that there are no biological differences between the sexes in order to bolster the preferred pronoun argument. No joke.
Ah. Well. Just googled him, he said there's no such thing as biological sex.

<Fedor23>

I honestly haven't met anyone who thinks there's no biological differences between the sexes. That's exactly why transwomen should not be able to participate in women's sports.

Ah. Well. Just googled him, he said there's no such thing as biological sex.

<Fedor23>

I honestly haven't met anyone who thinks there's no biological differences between the sexes. That's exactly why transwomen should not be able to participate in women's sports.
I edited my post and added the video. He's plainly crazy, dishonest, and an educator. Or the newest member of Monty Python.

I edited my post and added the video. He's plainly crazy, dishonest, and an educator. Or the newest member of Monty Python.
I deeply despise that video quality.

I wish they would let these trans people play. It wouldn't take too long before actual females raise hell when they are being dominated by a trans in everything. It would also be hilarious

I deeply despise that video quality.
There is no such thing as a difference in quality between videos. I would unpack that statement for you, but can't due to time constraints.

Your cisnormative outlook is abusive towards 360p resolution videos. You should feel bad.

Last edited:
Why pick and choose what trans-people can do? Men pretending to be women can win woman of the year awards, compete in female beauty contests and use women's washrooms, but they cannot compete in sports against women? I thought gender was fluid and a social construct or does this only apply when its convenient?

That's not what anyone says.

There is a gender study professor out of the University of Toronto who has claimed publicly that 'the scientific consensus' is that there are no biological differences between men and women.

So yes, some on the radical left are moving into this territory (and indoctrinating the youth), which is predictable. Ideology over objectivity.

But sure, the vast majority of people haven't gone off the deep end like that.

There is a gender study professor out of the University of Toronto who has claimed publicly that 'the scientific consensus' is that there are no biological differences between men and women.

So yes, some on the radical left is moving into this territory, which is predictable. Ideology over objectivity.

But sure, the vast majority of people haven't gone off the deep end like that.
Yeah, someone just posted a video of it. <{katwhu}>

<Huh2> off topic but can anyone tell me who this guy is <

Why pick and choose what trans-people can do? Men pretending to be women can win woman of the year awards, compete in female beauty contests and use women's washrooms, but they cannot compete in sports against women? I thought gender was fluid and a social construct or does this only apply when its convenient?
Not sure who you're asking? If you ask me, they should not win awards in categories reserved for women, can't use the women's bathrooms/changing rooms and should not be able to compete in sports against women.

Your question seems to be aimed towards transactivists/allies who would clearly not be against transwomen participating in those things.

Last edited:
I remember when Peterson told Rogan about that dude saying there is no biological difference and Rogan looked like his head had exploded. The reaction was hilarious.

A genious who thinks you can't hold public office without swearing on the bible. That was his reaction when informed otherwise. Lol. He's on the same level, but on the opposite side, as the biology denying professor I've been making fun of.
{<jordan}

"he probably thinks homosexuality should be illegal" well at least he's honest.

Jake Tapper is hilarious in this one

I thought gender was fluid and a social construct or does this only apply when its convenient?

Essentially. The funny thing is, is that Democrats are eventually going to run into this issue, the more and more they venture into crazytown with this agenda. Good luck trying to tell the progressives that transgendered women can only compete in female sports, if they fit into a certain physical criteria. It won't take much for that controversy to get going. A WNBA hopeful here, a tennis player there...

Funnily enough, they can't have it both ways on this. They are either the gender they think they are, or they are not.

there's no biological difference, yet there's not many if any examples of F to M shims trying to compete w/ males...

I wonder why that is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back