Transgender Hannah Mouncey Allowed Entry into Australian Football Leugue

Stupid jokes aside, this is terrible for women's sports. However you feel about the entertainment value of women's sports or whatever, women deserve an equal playing field and competition.

Women's sports are incredibly strange if you really think about it. In the end, the least "feminine" women will win. So it's a contest to see who is most manly. See tennis for the last 15 years... Russian women being trounced by Serena Williams. It is no contest, still, after frickin' 15+ years of pro tour wear and tear. Guess what - she can hit the ball really hard. Sure she's skilled, but so is everyone. So power wins.

6'3" 220 lbs shemale?

she/he can cause seriously injuries to other (real) females

Could the test just be looking at the person's birth certificate?

I don't care what pills or surgery a man has, he will never be a woman.

At least they turned down this clown.

Birth certificates are transphobic.

Well... for comparison.

Women's footy.

Men's footy.

Question, does the AFL formally advertise as a men's league -- or just the premiere league? The NFL, NBA, NHL, etc, don't actually refer to themselves as male only leagues -- just league for the best in their sport.

There are no biological differences between men and women so I don't know why this would be an issue. We are all equal.

This bitch has made no attempt to even bulk down or appear feminine. No way.
Same with fallon fox. Different and stronger muscles & bone structure. Too dangerous for such a physical full contact sport.

The AFL subsequently clarified it was concerned about the disparity in body size and bulk that Mouncey may have over the existing AFLW cohort after only a year of semi-professional training.

Well duh. The league made the right decision.

Would only take 1 hit for 'her' to wreck another woman.
AFL is hard, played when i was younger. Not as hard as rugby union but hard.

udEvstR.gif

australia-the-perfect-mix-of-hell-no-and-hell-yes-2.gif

Good. Enough is enough.

A man shouldn't be allowed to compete athletically with women, even if he's had his penis removed.

There are no biological differences between men and women so I don't know why this would be an issue. We are all equal.
We're so glad to have you here Mr Nicolas Matte.

Question, does the AFL formally advertise as a men's league -- or just the premiere league? The NFL, NBA, NHL, etc, don't actually refer to themselves as male only leagues -- just league for the best in their sport.

I don't know the answer but I have thought about this before. The NBA is not a men's league. It just so happens only men are good enough to make it. If some great woman hockey or basketball player could help a team win she would be signed.

Oh, there's definitely plenty of rules now, and strictly enforced.

A lot rougher back in the 80s. More biffo too.
Never really my thing though, I've always been into combat sports and motorsports.

Oh, my! What's the lifespan of one of these buffoons!?

This is like the Fallon Fox shit isn't it?

Friends it is time to march in the streets because the Australians have denied 6'3 220 lb Hannah Moucey her god given right to play with her fellow women. IThe liberals are beginning to pick each other a part friends. I am just glad a girl did not have to get seriously injured for the AFL to finally see sense.

How big of a deal is this in your homeland Rupert.
This below is not a women.

oxDcXh9.jpg

https://archive.fo/AGhRA#selection-2521.0-2691.206

If he had made the team, it would have been comedic. He would have ran all over those chicks and broke league records left and right.

Almost as fucked as the high school girl with the mustache winning state titles in track

hc-jacobs-column-yearwood-transgender-0531-20170530

I kind of like it when this happens. On the one hand, libs are pushing the notion that women are equal to men in every way. On the other hand, they don't want to deny equal rights to transgenders either, so they support this nonsense of allowing transgenders (male to female) to compete in women's sports. Worlds ultimately collide due to this liberal paradox, and at the end of the day libs are forced to sacrifice something.

It's funny that it seems only Male-to-female trans that want to play in women's leagues and F-to-M aren't fighting for the right to play in men's leagues.

This bitch has made no attempt to even bulk down or appear feminine. No way.
Same with fallon fox. Different and stronger muscles & bone structure. Too dangerous for such a physical full contact sport.

Well duh. The league made the right decision.

Would only take 1 hit for 'her' to wreck another woman.
AFL is hard, played when i was younger. Not as hard as rugby union but hard.

udEvstR.gif

australia-the-perfect-mix-of-hell-no-and-hell-yes-2.gif

Only a country made by convicts could come up with something like this.

I'm gonna put on a wig, call myself a woman and fuck shit up in the wnba. How much do wnba players make?

Same deal I believe.
I don't know that it's actually against the rules for women to be selected if they are competitive, but there were no mixed matches when I was growing up.
It's not true though that women aren't looking for the opportunity to compete with the men. Can't see it actually happening though.

Back