Transgender fighters

Fuck no. Men born men will never be women, no matter how many surgeries they get and how many hormones they take. There is a reason why you don't see successful Woman athletes that became man but the other way is very common. A bunch of guys breaking records in women's sports.

Let them create their own league.
Seriously, it's like the difference between a gelding and a mare or a steer and a cow. Males have different bone structures especially if allowed to mature as a man before transitioning.
If you cut off my balls today in 2 years I'm still going to have great big man hands and great big man wrists and everything else. I'd be incredibly surprised I'm not still a lot stronger than a woman of similar size.

what major sports have trans athletes at the pro level

Every sport the MTF compete in they dominate. This picture what would happen to a chromosomal girl with Fallon foxes skill set.

I played junior college basketball, I could be a starter in the WNBA.

It'd be great transgendered athletes within the UFC. It would show diversity and ambition to change people's perception.

I for one support the idea - whether it be a transgendered division or not, it can work.
Fuck off

I would say that we are working so hard in society to except everyone as they are that this probably shouldn't be a topic. If a transgender fighter wants to fight then let them fight as whatever gender they are now representing. I'm sure there is no man out there that is willing to become a woman just so he can be a UFC champion.

All you fucks saying it would be great and all for it are just as fucked up in the head as the trannys are..Trannys in the ufc?Man get the fuck out of here with that stupid shit.

I don't mind if transgendered athletes compete in the UFC, so long as they compete in the division of their biological sex. I know that hurts feelings, but this is prizefighting. More than feelings get hurt.
Except female's transitioning to male basically just take a bunch of test. That's cheating.

If they aren't taking PEDs then I'm with you, biological sex determines the division you compete in. I don't care if you identify male, female, or whale, if you are a biological human male than you can compete as the mens division if you have skill.

Back